KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
okay we know that sid love nivi then wht makes him chose divya over nivi? 😕
and when is kinshuk going to enter!
NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
what is this ?????????????? sid loves nivi & havent he got a back bone to tell it in front of every one y does he want to select divya ? is he gona spend his entire life with a person who do not love
supria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: princ355

omg well i read it in another artical that nivi and sid are meant to get engaged and divya is left breatbroken but in this artical it is the opposite....wat is the truth can anyone clear it out as we all and i hope everyone agrees that nivi and sid to get marreid and i hope this is not one of the dramas where the main lead that are in love get marreid to two different people and they will eventually except their lifes as it is .... please do comment guys...

(i hope no one is hurt due to this comment)

in all hindi soaps, the main leads are in love but r yet married to other people n spend the rest of their lives crying for each other. There is no lead couple on star plus since KSBKBT days who has not married n remarried twice minimum to the wrong ppl. For a change the CCBM intial promos showed Nivi-Sid n called their story to be unique. Realistic ppl, beautiful relationships n a simple heroine. Most important, Siddharth the hero was supposed to be a strong person! So I thought that this wud be one different story where love wins as it happens in reality mostly, but my notions seem to be going wrong. Ive been watching this show since day 1 n am a big Nivarth fan. Loves seeing how their relationship has blossomed but.cant see it wither so will stop watching this show on Star n switch to Jhansi Ki Rani...

imagine the soulmates Nivi-Sid separated n married to Kinshuk n Divya under the same roof...CCBM will definitely be another Balaji-soap in new bottle!!
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
am I reading this wrong... it says sid refuses to engage with diya so that is true right.. eventually he will refuse to get engaged to Divyaa so how is this opposite?
LDTnMJ5lover46 thumbnail
but doesn't siddharth like nivi not divya. and wasn't he going to get engaged with nivi
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
yep its true artcile
sid gona marry to divya and kinchu,,character gonna marry nivi( falls in love)
LDTnMJ5lover46 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KiNnY-pArTnEr

yep its true artcile
sid gona marry to divya and kinchu,,character gonna marry nivi( falls in love)

but wasn't sid in love with nivi and going to get engaged to her. i thought sid said he can't live without nivi so how is he marrying divya
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: salekhlover46

<div></div>but wasn't sid in love with nivi and going to get engaged to her. i thought sid said he can't live without nivi so how is he marrying divya

I have no idea
this is what i got to know from kinchu
naneta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
m jus waitin for KINNU's entry in the show....pta nhi kab hogi entry...😊
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KiNnY-pArTnEr

I have no idea
this is what i got to know from kinchu

kinshuk told you this? where? i mean on fb or through mail or something or you called him?