23Aug10 WRITTEN UPDATE: Plot Thickens

bumtrinket thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello and welcome to Bandini! 🤗

Now you know what your neighborhood drug addict feels like - you know it's no good for you, but you just can't stop!

This Monday moaning, we get to watch DM stumble along in the dark some more. Megha succeed in her evil plans a little more. And Santu look terrified a little more! You know - just what you want.

Can't wait, can you? Well, you'll have to. Another 10 mins till epi starts and then updates.

PART 1 - DM is talking to Saumil bhai and says his business deal concluded successfully because Vishal has proven lucky for him and so he's also put the business in Vishal's name.

Santu comes with tea and says she wants to speak to him but DM is busy praising her tea and showing her the gifts he bought for Vishal. He also gives her a gown that "Sooji" sent her and Santu's eyes open wide. He laughs and tells her not to worry, she can wear it in Antwerp. He notices that Santu's mind is not in his little jokes and asks her if something happened while he was away.

Moti comes there and says a lot happened while he was away and explains about Megha. DM gets mad and when he goes to call to find out how Megha got out, Moti tells him not to bother because she and Hiten already tried and it turns out it was someone from the house.

DM immediately calls for everyone to gather downstairs and Santu follows.

Downstairs everyone is standing around DM and he says that as the head of the village and the household he wants to know who got Megha out and tried to deny his wife the happiness of a child she had returned after so many years. Nobody says anything.

DM says he has ways of finding out but he wants the guilty person to admit it on their own. Santu finally speaks up and everyone is shocked. She says it was Monghi. Monghi immediately starts crying. DM asks her if this is true but Monghi can't speak.

DM says she was like his daughter and he trusted her but now she's the one who betrayed the sister who loved her like a mother. He points to Birwa and says when she committed a crime by marrying Sarang, he kicked her out. Now Monghi has committed a crime and she must leave too.

Santu tries to protest but DM forbids her from taking Monghi's side. Santu says he can kick her out but first he has to listen to her. Santu then explains Megha blackmailed Monghi. Everyone wants to know how. She explains Monghi is pregnant.

Moti immediately launched into spraying venom everywhere, accusing Monghi of sleeping with factory worker and rich men and whoever else she can think of until DM tells her to be quiet. DM turns to Monghi and says she can just leave.

Sarang looks disappointed until Santu says if Monghi must leave then so should the man who made her pregnant. he thinks to himself that he wanted just this because DM loves him for being a great son in law and he'll always take his side. (HAHAHHAHAHAHA!!! Meet Lady Sarang of Crazyland.)

Santu explains that it was Sarang and Moti asks her if she's mad or just trying to destroy Birwa's life. Santu explains that Birwa's life was ruined the day she married him and why. She tells them all the whole story. DM is getting angrier by the second.

Sarang says, wow Santu Ma, what a story you've made up. He then proceeds to tell DM his version of the story. He says he thought he was in love with Birwa in London but once he got to D'pur he realized that Birwa was a cold money making machine and got dejected. Then he met Monghi, found comfort with her and even fell in love with her but Birwa blackmailed him into marrying her because she was jealous of Monghi. After that he tried to be a good husband and suffered greatly in silence. He had nothing to do with Monghi during this time but Monghi kept coming after him and so at least he broke down and slept with her. He then takes out the divorce papers and says he even signed those because the whole situation became unbearable.

I have to ask: Did Sarang think DM was Monghi with a mooch? I mean, this is basically the same stupid story he fed Monghi with a few additions. Did he think Dm was going to suddenly say, "Awww Sarang! I love you long time! Smooch!"? Whattay idiot.

Anyway, DM hears him out, walking closer and closer to him and at the end of Sarang's sad faced speech, he praises Sarang and says this is what a man should be like, taking responsibility for his actions on his own.

The Mahaan Trio of Santu, Monghi and Birwa are open mouthed. DM repeats that this is the way a man should behave.

PART 2 - PHATAK!!!

One Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi slap across the face! Too bad he didn't take out his blue chappal!

DM repeats this is the way for a man to behave right? And when Sarang opens his mouth to protest, he slaps him again. DM says so you think I should believe you over my wife? And he says he knows that Birwa only married him to save her sister. And he says so Sarang is saying that Monghi chased him and seduced him? PHATAK!

Sarang still tries to say something when DM says if he doesn't to be skinned alive, he should get out of the house that very instant. He grabs him and throws him at Hiten and says throw him out. A very angry Hiten grabs him and wrestles him to the door.

Suddenly Sarang shows his true self and spits at Hiten that he won't go so easily. He tears up the divorce papers and says he'll never sign. He also reminds them that he has a partnership agreement. (If Manish could withdraw, why can't DM? Leave Sarang to find crores and crores to pay them off. Sigh, Sarang - proof that villainy requires more effort than honest work.)

Monghi goes to DM, calls him Papa and apologizes for not recognizing Sarang's true character in time. She says she'll correct her mistake. Now comes my very favorite part of this show in forever:

DM: Do you know why you made this mistake?
Monghi: *shakes her head*
DM: Because you have no brains.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!

It's at times like these that I remember why I like DM so much. DM says a married woman is recognized by her sindoor and her bindi. An unmarried woman is recognized by her chastity. He asks her what is her identity now? Monghi cries. She says she'll get rid of the baby but Santu reminds her that this might endanger her life. Monghi says she doesn't care about her life. DM says no, the responsibility for her and her unborn child are now in the hands of this family but from this day on, she has no relationship with DM. Monghi is shattered.

DM goes to Birwa and tells her that she isn't just the Laxmi of this house and someone else's wealth (paraya dhan), she is the Durga of his house and he is very proud of her. He says Sarang wasn't worthy of her and even if she stays with him in their house their whole life, he won't regret it for a moment. Birwa hugs him while Santu looks sadly on and Monghi cries buckets.

Later, Santu is trying to tell poor old Nanaji that he mustn't leave the house but Nanaji has had ENOUGH with his stupid granddaughters and their stupidity. Monghi comes there and says she's sorry and Nanaji says he just wants to go.

Suddenly Moti arrives and starts taunting / screaming at Nanaji about his granddaughters and how they're no good. Like she's totally forgotten her own past. She says the three of them are trying to ruin her brother and kill him so they can rule this house.

DM comes from behind her and asks her what the hell is the matter with her and this is no way to speak to an elder. Moti leaves and DM begs Nanaji's pardom for her behavior. Nanaji says there is no need for anything like that, he just wants to leave his Santu's home in peace.

DM says this might be his granddaughter's home but it is also his son's home. Nanaji is the elder of his house and he should stay right there because everyone in D-pur moves in M-mansion sooner or later. Okay, so no, he didn't say that last part. But he should have! Because it's true! Manish is next I bet!

PART 3 - Sarang arrives in a temper at Megha and explains that he got kicked out and humiliated by DM. Megha is shocked that he got kicked out and says he's no more use to her.

Sarang blames her for the whole mess but she says that she had arranged everything just right for him to control Birwa and the whole house - he must have been the one who ruined everything somehow.

Sarang says he had it all under control but DM trusts his family too much. And he especially loves that Santu so much that he wont take anyone else's word over hers. 

Megha gets furious and says she hates Santu and the sound of her name. She's going to get Santu somehow. Sarang says no, he's going to get Santu and teach her a lesson she'll never forget.

FREEZE!!

And that's Bumtrinket out! ⭐️
Edited by bumtrinket - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ktja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update. At least we will have your hilarious updates to cheer us up 😉
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Bumi thanks🤗 Hope you had a great Onam 😳 Thanks for you time to do the updates🤗🤗🤗Loved your comments more than the updates😳
umm1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very true.We curse the CVs, raise our BP  and vow not to watch Bandini after every crappy track yet we're glued to our laptops for the updates 5 days a week.😆
shabz50 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for update at least we got sanraj for a min
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx for the update Bumi. Didn't someone say that they wish DM buy's a gown for Santu and looks like he has. Who was it that said that? 😕 
shabz50 thumbnail
hope sarang gets kicked out aswell
bumtrinket thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luv-Shonit

Thanx for the update Bumi. Didn't someone say that they wish DM buy's a gown for Santu and looks like he has. Who was it that said that? 😕 

I think that was one of the FFs. Wait, I think that was ALL the FFs 😆
shabz50 thumbnail
yessssssssssss sarang got what he deserved our malik is back
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
😆😆😆😆 All I cn say is poor Jatin... Badini mein aakey phas gaya bechara😆 So still not revealed who the daddy is yeh raaz kab khulega

Originally posted by: bumtrinket

I think that was one of the FFs. Wait, I think that was ALL the FFs 😆

Reallly😲 Cvs still shows us what we demand.. didnt know that😳Edited by ammoos - 13 years ago