where's the sense when you need it?check out Pg.7

marisol45 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hello everyone,
well i'm making a post after a long time. but after watching todays episode i just had to.
nupur's comeback was much anticipated.
 and frankly, the way it kicked-off was  good.
okay  the hospital confusing her with another person  and her ending up in trauma care for 3 years (even though the cv's dropped the idea by making her a dance teacher)is highly unlikely to happen in real life. but still it was logically possible and kept me hooked.it was also in tune with the flow of season 2.
but what shocked me today was that they are turning this story into something completely silly.
if samrat,mayank and gunjan believe nupur has lost her memory,shouldn't they get medical help?
where is the sense and seriousness when you need it!
i know we haven't had mayur for 2 months and sajan were not together either
i too like the mayur nok-jhok and the foursome together.but definitely not like this.
in the last episode sajan were shown romancing all of a sudden as though the 3 years in between had never happened
today, the the four of them bickering away before a class full of students?suggesting(forcing) projects?dance project(in a hindi class by the way)?
and the rest of the students sitting like dumb people who only live to watch them!
i know i'm getting a little harsh here,but i loved the element of maturity in s2 and hoped nupurs comeback would be treated the same way(they did that.but just for a week).
nupur's death and comeback is a big thing and has a very deep effect on the lives of the other three.so it's only fair that the track be treated with dignity.really wish the cv's understand that 'sensibility' is not a switch that they can keep turning on and off whenever they feel like it.

phew! never posted something this long before.
do pour in your views if you managed to read through the whole thing!

p.s. .i did not make this post against any of the couples.
so i do not want SG v/s MN here.
i also do not want people just defending their favourite couple or passing snide remarks on the other, because this post is not about any 'pair'. please  keep the discussion limited to the topic.
Edited by marisol45 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ultrachic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i agree with u!
today's episode was completely silly.....they were just trying to drag the episode!!
i always loved mayur's nok-jhok and sajan's romantic moments but not like this all of a sudden....actually i am not getting what they r trying to show and the story line is getting messed up!!
god know what cvs r upto.....today's episode was not up to the mark i think!!
GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
heyy maria!!
i agree with youu!!!
They made it soo funny and dumb..!!!
it was lame!! but one thing was good!! sajan reunion hasnt happened yet!!!

yes finally atleast im happy 4 that!! but theyre making it soo dumb!! these teachers r sitting in class!! god!! its not even funny anymore!!!
every student is also bearing wid all this!!
what rubbish r they showing!!
im really bugged..!! but obviously will watch for sajan!!
i loved the episode especially mayu's shakira moves😃
XDevilsDesireX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I do agree with you dear.I really liked mayu,s nok jhok and ofcourse our Sajan,s beautful moments but what can i say MJHT has no connection with the word LOgic so yeh sab to hona hi hai.I wanted a proper reunion for them but what did we get?
NIce topic dear
marisol45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivani1arti

i loved the episode especially mayu's shakira moves😃

i'm glad you did.
i did too!
but i've already mentioned that this topic is not about any particular couple
plz feel free to comment if you have something to say regarding the post.
marisol45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaJan_RaDevBest

i agree with u!
today's episode was completely silly.....they were just trying to drag the episode!!
i always loved mayur's nok-jhok and sajan's romantic moments but not like this all of a sudden....actually i am not getting what they r trying to show and the story line is getting messed up!!
god know what cvs r upto.....today's episode was not up to the mark i think!!

@bold
exactly what im trying to say
thanx for commenting
marisol45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mjhtrox11

heyy maria!!

i agree with youu!!!
They made it soo funny and dumb..!!!
it was lame!! but one thing was good!! sajan reunion hasnt happened yet!!!

yes finally atleast im happy 4 that!! but theyre making it soo dumb!! these teachers r sitting in class!! god!! its not even funny anymore!!!
every student is also bearing wid all this!!
what rubbish r they showing!!
im really bugged..!! but obviously will watch for sajan!!

@bold
sad, but true
@underlined
that would be the last straw
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
i just didn't like today's episode! heights of stupidity!
marisol45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ash_sajan

I do agree with you dear.I really liked mayu,s nok jhok and ofcourse our Sajan,s beautful moments but what can i say MJHT has no connection with the word LOgic so yeh sab to hona hi hai.I wanted a proper reunion for them but what did we get?
NIce topic dear

you sort of summed up what i said.
proves you've read the whole thing😆
thanx for agreeing and commenting!