Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

@bold:πŸ˜•πŸ˜• are u talking about today's episode??

Not about the episode. But, about a character πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

ya iam talking abt todays episode...and i hated only the raj track i meant...

not the entire episode...the kashyaps were great today...and dadaji rocked...
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetha.spring

ya iam talking abt todays episode...and i hated only the raj track i meant...

not the entire episode...the kashyaps were great today...and dadaji rocked...

Also Shwetha ... Raunak track was good today. 😊
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: an12345678

Yes. Tell me when and where should we execute it πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† Me was like, got your tooth paste, go now and brush your teeth. Bad manners talking to a girl without brushing your teeth  ... Go, Go, but he did not πŸ˜†

i was like..he had his coffee and sandwitch..he is speaking to sanju...then y brush teeth...AngryAngry
panna's track was ok though...
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetha.spring

i was like..he had his coffee and sandwitch..he is speaking to sanju...then y brush teeth...😑😑
panna's track was ok though...

Panna's track has substance today. We saw a different side of Raunak today.

He is unhygienic in Suhana's terminology. Need to be annihilated soon or he will spread his Ahahat Bad breath πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

myvoice thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The epi was not bad, I think the problem with Raj track is that the characterhasn't impressed enough, even if they keep him mysterious he fails to keep u interested or curious...I mean when they show him, it's like ya so who gives a damn πŸ˜†.

Again, an interesting Sushaan scene to end the epi...the precap was so wacky....I hope it doesn't get OTT.🀒
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: an12345678

Panna's track has substance today. We saw a different side of Raunak today.

He is unhygienic in Suhana's terminology. Need to be annihilated soon or he will spread his Ahahat Bad breath πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
wen i saw coming up when raunak said how dare u to panna...i thot..gone its going to be a serious issue...but raunak caught me...i mean he is not bothered abtb his mother..but abt hygiene...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†panna can use this hygiene for her advantage...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: myvoice

The epi was not bad, I think the problem with Raj track is that the characterhasn't impressed enough, even if they keep him mysterious he fails to keep u interested or curious...I mean when they show him, it's like ya so who gives a damn πŸ˜†.

Again, an interesting Sushaan scene to end the epi...the precap was so wacky....I hope it doesn't get OTT.🀒

It was a good episode. Just that Raj part is out of order. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Loved Suhana's Bharat Mata Ke Jai ... and how Dada jee was dragging Elesh from one place to another while talking to the family members πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: myvoice

i think its a crazy scene...cos tat pension man did pooja for his computer...so dadaji and suhaana are taking advantage over that...

i think it will be fun...
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for clearing it up for me so I can safely assume you were talking about the mysterious RAJπŸ˜†πŸ˜› Now waiting to know what exactly happened today.....got a lot of hints of what might have happened though😊

About OTT; i don't mind even if it is becoz most shows on TV are sad, sloppy with tons of crying every day. So unless we watch SAB TV, there isn't much that evokes laughter and fun. This is the only show that brings a smile on my face at the end of a tough work routine so anything is welcome. SGP has a healthy mix of fun, emotion and drama so hoping showmakers ca mkeep it that way.
Edited by Anshu_A - 13 years ago