Originally posted by: Soaps1

Hey who is updating today? 😑 aram sey sunta hi nahi koi 🀣

come on Soaps, do something u know u canπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: .Angel

come on Soaps, do something u know u canπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I can't do anything I neither have my cable working nor have power in the house 🀣
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I can't do anything I neither have my cable working nor have power in the house 🀣

O.M.G.....ok guys I'm going YT tonight🀣
Soaps1 thumbnail
Ok sugi is updating for me on msn i will do it for you ... it started with interview of shehkar on tv which tani is watching ... he said he reached heght due to his son ... he is coming next day ... taani hears that and thinks onu is coming back ... lobini tells her to stop dreaming ... they get some cheque and taani wants to go back to kolkatta to buy back bimel's shop ... lobini allows after much persistence but reminds her she has promised not to meet anyone ... taani agrees and says she wont meet anyone ... taani is packing and she is shown holding the angel

Pre-cap: Shehkar telling Ritesh Onu does not have time, i make 500 calls but he does not talk to me ... Ritesh says i don't think he will come back ...Shehkar shocked ... and my cable gone again πŸ˜†

Matlab chances of Harshad's entry in last part 🀣

Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
Ok guys my cable came so did power that means harshad wont be shown today so relax 🀣
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
wida thumbnail
ahhhhhhh tehyw otn show him today?? i think mayeb at end of the episode
 will wee see him playing soccer?? ????? hehehe like prem in kdmhd heheheheh
-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Update

1.scene opens with taani switching on TV and there you see Mr Bhopu giving interview and praising his employess, himself adn onurag for the success of the company from small publishing house to one of the leading publishing house.
2.Bhopu mentions tat he is giving party and onurag will be joining tomm in party
3.taani maa comes and switch off the TV and ask taani to forget them and taani says onurag is made for him and jo cheeze unki hoti hai woh wapas aa jaati hai
4.Taani takes out the angel makes a wish fot onurag to come back to him soon.
5.Post man comes and good news comes that they had won the case and their shop will be returned back.taani on way to go back
purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ok sugi is updating for me on msn i will do it for you ... it started with interview of shehkar on tv which tani is watching ... he said he reached heght due to his son ... he is coming next day ... taani hears that and thinks onu is coming back ... lobini tells her to stop dreaming ... they get some cheque and taani wants to go back to kolkatta to buy back bimel's shop ... lobini allows after much persistence but reminds her she has promised not to meet anyone ... taani agrees and says she wont meet anyone ... taani is packing and she is shown holding the angel

Pre-cap: Shehkar telling Ritesh Onu does not have time, i make 500 calls but he does not talk to me ... Ritesh says i don't think he will come back ...Shehkar shocked ... and my cable gone again πŸ˜†

Matlab chances of Harshad's entry in last part 🀣

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Way to Go Anuraag
-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sub alive?????????????

I m so sure, he is sub
-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ok Shekhar is upset that onurag replies him after 50 calls only and avoid him.Ritesh is as usual and does not want anurag to be back.
press asks ritesh questions and he replies.
A phone call comes and neelu maa gets happy and says onu is coming back.Every one is happy.

Taani in train on way to calcutta .
precap: Taani in car with subodh