Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muskaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: taanu14

^^ Hey Muskaan First episode was really very Touchy and excellent action by both HC and AK ..That episode started the curiosity factor among TL viewers

yes........that's why i watched it😊
-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
can any one tell me at what time they repeat TL in india.I want to watch it
-Anu13- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

^^ Svets - Sadly i think there are no repeats on Sat and Sunday ..May be sunday moring 6.00 AM though i am not sure ..He stopped showing all week episodes on sat Too..

only TL repeats are at 6.00 AM, 10 AM and 6 PM from Mon- Fri and no repeats on sat and sunday

EDIT

Saw the schedule in SP site what a superb Timing Sunday is completely filled with Pratigya , pratigya and pratigya🥱

Now Tere Liye also repeats at 1.30 AM in Morning ..Koun dekhega😲

Edited by taanu14 - 13 years ago
-svetalana- thumbnail

^^ Svets - Sadly i think there are no repeats on Sat and Sunday ..May be sunday moring 6.00 AM though i am not sure ..He stopped showing all week episodes on sat Too..

only TL repeats are at 6.00 AM, 10 AM and 6 PM from Mon- Fri and no repeats on sat and sunday

what the hell 😡 .I saw today every 2.30 hrs they repeated all shows right from saathiya to Yeh rishta and only show that was not repeated was TL.SP as again started repeating their biasedness.🤢.I just hate them for doing this with us and Show.😡
-Anu13- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

^^ Sveta - saw me about that i am very Much pissed off with the channel sat and sun every show of SP has repeats and TL our show which is currently on top 4 in SP having No repeat on sunday or sat

and only 2 proper repeats on week days is this the way to treat a new show ?

Saw the schedule in SP site what a superb Timing Sunday is completely filled with Pratigya , pratigya and pratigya

Now Tere Liye also repeats at 1.30 AM in Morning ..Koun dekhega🤓

-svetalana- thumbnail

^^ Sveta - saw me about that i am very Much pissed off with the channel sat and sun every show of SP has repeats and TL our show which is currently on top 4 in SP having No repeat on sunday or sat

and only 2 proper repeats on week days is this the way to treat a new show ?

Saw the schedule in SP site what a superb Timing Sunday is completely filled with Pratigya , pratigya and pratigya

Now Tere Liye also repeats at 1.30 AM in Morning ..Koun dekhega🤓

I know .I don;t understand their biasedness with Harshad's show.same happened with KDM and now TL 😡 .And in india who is gonna watch at 1.30 AM .kuan itni raat jaag kar dekhega that too if people are working or student.🥱
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: purvimeh

Ah ! Ha... I know ur drift of mind.. will wait for that....

😲 Biraj.......... Where is she & where are her points.... Jaldi.. like to know her POV

She graced us on msn with her presence 🤣 And no jaldi i just reached home ... kul chutti hey sukoon sey likhoun gi hopefully

And bad news ... they have closed star plus at my place too
muskaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
noooooooooooooooo

last sat i watched TL all episodes on starplus  at i think after 10am in morni
ng
Edited by muskaan. - 13 years ago
-svetalana- thumbnail

Originally posted by: muskaan.

noooooooooooooooo

last sat i watched TL all episodes on starplus  at i think after 10am in morni
ng

They did not showed today at all

@ naadia : Its really bad and sad to know this😭
-svetalana- thumbnail
Tell me one thing why Harshad has to be always flawless and good looking .Why he never gives us a single chance to criticise him for his acting or his look.I so want to write and criticise abt his acting but he never gives us chance

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

weird wish I know 🤣🤣🤣
why we always do 😍

😍

😍

😍

😍

😍

😍

😍

😍

🤣
🤣

🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣

Seriously God just bless him and hope he continues with what he is doing and never give us chance to criticise his acting.We should always do 😍 and never ever this