Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
No your clear head is not so clear 🤣  i was thinking something else ... but kher now i will talk about it in class ... i think Onu is confused about his feelings ... and does not want to question himself about them either because he has shut himself down for all emotions ... yea thanks biraj for pinning down what i had been thinking ... will explain more "there" now
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
what an amazing epi yet again!😍 *kisiki nazar na lage touch wood*

where shud i start from...i think i shud start from neeluma. Gee neelu maa is the CALMEST person in this show seriously! 😆 watever her husband says...she agrees , watever laboni says she agrees...she agrees to anything & everything! like she never takes ANY tension!😆 tht was very sweet tht she took tani to her house...1st i thought she wud giv eup but she didnt...tht was sweet😳

the laboni realizing it's onu in newspaper seen was too adorable! basically today's epi showed the loyal feelings of both moms...neelu was so happy to see tani & here laboni doing tht little happy scream of hers seeing onu. Awww god bless these 2...i hope their motherly love never change😳

I HATE SHEKHAR & ANANYA wid a PASSION! gee these two r WORSE than riteish...& how nice today they didnt even need riteish to put oil in fire...they have become permanently evil😡 i really wonder y ananya hates tani so much for? my reason wud be jealousy. And shekhar...the less said the better...what on earth did he mean by "let onu leave tmrrw...then we will see wat we will do"?!🤢

The BEST saved for the LAST. Taanuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ each & every seen of them were FANTASTIC today! i can already feel the heat of this new electrifying jodi☺️☺️☺️☺️ I am sooooo glad tani calls to onu as "tu" again *sigh*...cuz i was kinda sad yesterday when she called him "tum"...even though tht was very sweet☺️ Onuuuu coming out from showerrrrr *DEAD* *DEAD**DEAD*☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ i just LOVE LOVE LOVEDDDD tht scene! the way they looked the other way as soon they saw each other...awwww & the timing was so perfect!!! Hats off to Harshiya! And loved tani's expressions...God she looked like she couldn't breath (who would?☺️) 🤣 specially teh part where onu's done wearing his shirt...then he says u can look now..& as soon as tani looks, onu SCREAMED "DON't look im not done yet!!!!*...i jumped up from my seat🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Harshad...KUDOSSSS to u for tht part seriously...INCREDIBLE acting...u really scared me🤣🤣🤣🤣 Poor tani she also got scared like me🤣🤣🤣 And the way onu goes infront of her & says "tani tu aab mujhse sharmane laaagi hain? "☺️☺️☺️😍😍😍😍 Then tani's tht look "Oh.Em.Gee how did he KNOW?!"😍😍😍😍 & the way she ran & opened teh door...any1 else saw the part where the door almost hit onu & he made a little cute scared face?😍🤣🤣🤣🤣 That was such a natural execution!!! 👏 The scene downstairs was very nice too! After mouli told him tht tani told mouli how onu became so handsome...i just loved the way onu kept on looking at tani after tht😍 EEEEEEE...y did we have to wait for monday?! can't we have a maha epi where they show all friends reunion in the coffee shop?😆

So overall 11/10 wala epi...LOVELYYY!!! And Harshiya STOLE today's epi by their mindblowing acting! 👏 these 2 are very natural...so im simply loving watching them & yeh dil mange more TaAnu scenes😍

P.S- I wonder if mouli still calls taposh "taposh da" :S im very curious 🤣even though i wonder if they will ever talk🤣
Sweet Mermaid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Cant wait for Monday rey!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee harshad soo much!! Masha-allah, nazar na lage!! he is too cute
muskaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think anu have an attraction for nupur like he had with miss meeno
but his  love is taani 😳

but right now he didn't realise it that's why he will break taani's heart

due to that reason taani will go back to her home and then Anu will realise his love for taani and their love story get start from there😳

then i think due to his control over the business  , Ritesh will try to kill him and in that incident he get injury on his head like in tere naam salman khan got injured and went to asylum even then he remember bhoomika chawala

similarly anu will go asylum but remember taani
😭

well this is what i think
-Anu13- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

What a Beautiful Bedroom scene Yaar Yest I missed it i was an idiot Not Taani🤣

Btw i loved the dialogues where Onu says " Idiot maine Shirt pehenli hain "😍😍😍. Yesterday scenes were Just so memorable that Taani bought our motu back from Business man Anurag Ganguly😆

The way Onu said " Tu mujhse Sharmani Lagi hain "🤪. And that face of Onu while asking this question to Taani was very very adorable

I watched this scene nearly 20 Times and i am watching it again and again . Damn cute and Lovely scene yaar

The way he said " Taani shirt pass kar " reminded me of cute Devarsh ..

Now i am sure devarsh has HC features and style of acting and vice versa too😳

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Oye guys in Pakistan anyone knows Sunday ko kitney bajey repeat hoti hey epi? I could not watch it on TV mujhey dekhni hey 😒

And i don't think for Nuipur he has a crush even, i think it will be a matter of convenience ... no one was around ... nupur was and she probably became his friend ... so Anurag thought he loves her 😆
-Anu13- thumbnail

^^ Nadia i think love for Nupur will be just a Business purpose for Anurag . i donno why i feel this in the same way as Basu is famous Bsiness Magnet so Anurag thought to marry for only for developing his business rest may be no feelings for her

If he has feelings for her then how could he fall for Taani in near future ??

muskaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
today i watched the very first episode of TL
n it made be  cry for the whole 30 mins😭😭😭

i think every one here should also watch that 14 june episode again then we will came to know the anu's pain😭

😭
-Anu13- thumbnail
^^ Hey Muskaan First episode was really very Touchy and excellent action by both HC and AK ..That episode started the curiosity factor among TL viewers
purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Soaps1

No your clear head is not so clear 🤣  i was thinking something else ... but kher now i will talk about it in class ... i think Onu is confused about his feelings ... and does not want to question himself about them either because he has shut himself down for all emotions ... yea thanks biraj for pinning down what i had been thinking ... will explain more "there" now

Ah ! Ha... I know ur drift of mind.. will wait for that....

😲 Biraj.......... Where is she & where are her points.... Jaldi.. like to know her POV