LTL Express - Issue #23

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Issue #23

Show Happenings

Weekly Summary

flowergirl_O

In the beggining of the week naku is given a bath where all her black color comes off and her real beauty is revealed. Dutta is trying to get to  naku and starts to kill any anna's men that come in his way to save naku. Naku is dressed up as a bride and when anna lifts her goongat, he is suprised to see naku who is in her original beauty. At first subbu and anna think its someone else but then a girl said she knows its naku because she bathed her herself. Subbu is angry and jealous of naku because anna has fallen for her. Anna keeps staring at naku and is smitten by her beauty. Dutta keeps shooting more of anna's men and tries to find naku when baji arrives to support him. there's a party for anna's and subbu's anniversary where a girl dances on a marathi item song and anna keeps imagining the girl as naku. Then he says he's going to marry naku to weaken dutta and subbu is heartbroken after hearing this. Dutta comes into the house and asks one of the men where his wife is who tells him in subbu's room. Then he imagines naku and when he tries to hug her she disapears. Dutta enters the room where naku is and asks her if she saw his wife who's name is nakusha and she's black and naku dosen't  answer. subbu comes to naku and tells her that anna only loves her for her beauty and now anna has fallen for her and dutta proved his love true by loving naku  before seeing her beaty.she tells her that anna wants to marry her and then anna comes and holds her hand when subbu says you have to kill me before you touch her. anna takes subbu out of the room and locks the door. Then he tries to have his suhaag raat with naku and naku is scared. naku starts to scream and dutta realizes its naku so he tries to find the place the sound came from.
Precap: Dutta finds naku who turned black and then he hugs her and says dont cry and now anna will cry.

Important Links

Updates

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Scene of the Week

kshreya2002

OK! Its Saturday night and now there is no way I can procastinate any more. This week I was really busy. Just wanted to sleep all Satruday. Sorry guys if this is lame. I am doing this out of memory. Next week might be worse. :(

TaSha
Duh! Its a no brainer. Finally after two weeks we got a TaSha scene. Its from the Thu episode when Dutta finally comes face to face with his gorgeous wife...doesnt realize its his Naku and goes away. Naku who had left it to the Lord the outcome of Dutta knowing her reality was shocked and saddenned that he didnt recognize her. But she was also elated that Dutta had come there looking for his wife Nakusha. When he asked this 'ladki' about his wife there was so much love in the way he spoke about his wife and took her name.
For Naku that was a happy moment because she realized that Dutta reciprocates her love but sad that her looks came in the way of her getting her love. At that moment she wished she was never this beautiful girl who was a stranger to Dutta. If she could she would live like as a dark girl all her life as thats how her husband knew her and loved her. Dutta too proved to be a man worthy of being loved the way Naku loves him by displaying his desperation to find his beloved wife rather than give even a second glance to the beauty in front of him. Thats why we all love him.

Others
This time I will give two scenes the SOTW. Why? Because its MY section. *Looks haughtily around*
First scene is the one from Thu epi. Dutta has entered Anna's house and is searching frantically for Naku. On his mission he is stopped several times by Anna's men. But even while he is fighting them he sees Naku all around. Naku asking him what took him so long to come? She was waiting for him. He is so happy to see his Naku standing in front of him. But even as he reaches her she disappears leaving him desolate.
During this scene didnt we all feel that awww...Dutta Naku ka deewana ban gaya. I felt so bad for his halat. Wanted to run and hug him *Its another matter I want to run and hug him all the time for other reasons*. Btw didnt Naku look so pretty in Dutta's imagination?

The other scene is the one when Naku comes in dressed as a bride. Anna makes fun of Naku's dark color. Calls her a buffalo. He also says that Dutta must have been scared looking at her during their suhaag raat. What more-he wonders if Dutta's kids would keep crying or stop crying looking at their mother.
Anna then lifts Naku's veil and gets the shock of his life to see her fair coloring and beauty and ofcourse he is smitten by Naku. Amazing acting by Murli Sharma in that scene. And Naku she looked so scared in that scene. The dark coloring is like a sheild for her and without it the poor girl feels so exposed. That moment she so needed Dutta so that she could hide behind him while he gave his Dutta bhau stare to the world which dared to look at his wife. *Looks dreamy*

Bromance SOTW:So guys I finally found a word that defines the relationship b/w DuJi. So from now on I will call DuJi SOTW the Bromance SOTW. So which one is it? Ofcourse its the one when Baji comes and saves Dutta from Anna's men. Then shows off by blowing on his gun. Dutta then does what he does best ie saves Baji from more of Anna's goons(Anna's gang seems to be really huge). Baji lets Dutta know he cant get his way always and Naku also means something to him. Dutta kinda smiles at that. I guess Dutta mustve thought 'Haan Naku teri vahini lagti hain' and Baji mustve thought 'Naku meri sautan lagti hain'. LOL!

Tai tai fish SOTW:The Kala-Kishore scene from Monday's epi. The fact that Dutta chose Naku over her finally gets to Kala and she has been taken ill. Kishore takes the opty to rub it in. He even presents her a cookbook so that she can keep her mind occupied instead of playing games with her brother's life. Did we all not laugh at Kala's state at that moment? I think many of us appluaded the CVs for showing something simple as Kala falling ill at the thought of losing to Naku. Usually in other shows nothing really happen to the vamps. They sulk for some time and are back in business. And here toh Naku wasnt even around to rub it in.

Band baj gayi SOTW:Anna declares to Subbu that he is now going to marry Naku under the pretense of breaking Dutta. Subbu ofcourse knew her husband was now lusting after Naku. She couldnt help but remember the curses of Anna's first wife who had told her she would meet the same fate as her. Subbu realized what a hollow life she has been leading all these years.

Where did he come from SOTW:The scene from Wednesday episode when Baji is keeping Anna's goons engaged with his talks of wanting to join Anna's gang...Dutta just pops out of nowhere in that scene and kills the two men. That moment was kinda scary. Dutta seemed to appear like a vampire. Boy! The guy is leathal.

Dialogue of the Week

-Fivr-

OH. MY. GOD.

I mean WHAT THE HECK is Anna doing?!?! I mean, OMG! I hope Dutta kicks his butt in a royal manner!!! If Morey was a sleaze bag then Anna is two times that – I mean I love how he tried to justify his actions to his wife (in a twisted kind of way). Brilliant acting always has be in awe and this was Anna at his finest. I swear, I have never loved any show's villains as much as I do this shows! I even look forward for them to make an appearance on the show – how weird is that!!!! I love this show! *sigh*

For the next two weeks or so I'll have to stick with just the DOTW – the LGs will make a comeback after Ramadan. I don't get to watch LTL on the week days as much and on the weekends with everything as crazy as it is, fasting doesn't help. So they'll be back later on unless something phenomenal comes my way. Till then I hope the DOTWs are enough. *embarrassed muh*

Dialogue

Male

"Aye larki, kya tumne meri patni ko dekha hai?" – Dutta (August 19th)

*hand on heart*

Oh my God…

*sigh*

Oh My God!

OMGOMGOMG!

He finally CALLED her his wife – and with such devotion. Meri patni ko dekha hai? Kaali si hai? And for the first time, someone calling Nakku "kaali" didn't sound bad at all. Such concern, such rigorous devotion is his eyes as they searched for her in the seemingly empty room. His eyes are searching for HIS Nakku and any other avatar of her isn't nearly "strong" enough for him to lose focus. HE was looking for his "kaali si" Nakku and the fact that he came face to face with the "fair avatar" instead didn't move him one but because that wasn't where his mind was allowed to venture. As of right now, all his thoughts are consumed by the search of his Nakku – nothing else matters! NO other possibility seems credible. *sigh* And how he tells the "girl" that he doesn't have TIME to explain to her and wait till she gathers her wits.. *sigh* *sigh* *sigh*

This was such a seemingly bland dialogue – but it honestly hit home for me. Leave it to Dutta to use simple words and put across his thoughts in a magnificent way!

Female

"Sahib ne mujhey, mujhey nahi pehchana.. Bappa, aaj sach mein lagta hai tuney mujhey khoobsurat bana kar sab sey bari saza di…" – Nakku (August 19th)

*hand on heart*

*sigh*

*takes deep breath*

If Dutta's words had me gushing is aww, Nakku's interpretation of the same words literally broke my heart. For the first time Dutta called her his wife with such affection yet she was rendered a statue in the face of it. She couldn't express herself like she'd have liked to or call out to him – and that literally leaves her in immense pain. Her beauty handicapped her of her ability to reach out to Dutta – He didn't recognize her and she couldn't tell her who she really was - and in my opinion, it was somewhat because of the fact that Dutta voiced his care for her. If she knew that she had nothing to lose by acknowledging her real avatar, she would have been able to tell him who she was. But once he spoke and asked for his WIFE, his Nakusha? How was she supposed to just let go of it all in a split second? How could she be expected to risk losing Dutta when she's just only found him?

And when she realizes how her own appearance stood in her way to Dutta, it literally ran a crack through her heart. *sigh* Her beauty had REALLY become a curse for her… After all these years, it finally seemed like it was the punishment it had been made out to be. *sigh* Brilliant dialogue! Really!

Warm & Fuzzies

Dancingdoll

W&M #1 - Ishq Junoon Deewangi
Dutta's Deewangi was a new but expected facet that we witnessed this week and was it worth awwwwing over....*starts dreaming*....
a. Dutta's first proclamation - "Meri Patni kahaan hai" was said without hesitation. Every word held meaning and every word counted.
b. In midst of fights Dutta imagines Naku -
 - "Sahib, kitni der lagaadi aane mein". A guilt residing in his mind on wasting precious seconds contemplating.
 - "Sahib, Mein yahaan hoon". Dutta was getting desperate with every passing moment, to just see Naku and take her in his arms. He wasnt able to stand the distance anymore.
*Ae Naku, kahaan ho tum*, he roared is desperation.
Dutta's deewangi touched the deepest layers of our heart and left us open mouthed - Can love be so intense and pure?

W&M #2 - Ultimate Confession
When Dutta enters Naku's room, she rushes to meet her love, the man she has been waiting for. Her desperation was evident when she was struggling to see him through the constant movement of the 1001 fluttering curtains. When Dutta doesnt recognize her, he asks her with conviction, "Ae ladki, kya tumne meri patni ko dekha hai? Nakusha has uskaa naam"...He speaks his frustrations out - "Naku kahaan ho tum?".That was the moment when Naku read and felt the love in Dutta's voice for the first time, the one she had dreamt of always. She knew her e-LS had started now.

W&M #3 - True love, truly defined
Dutta's unfaltering designation of calling Naku as his wife not only touched Naku but also showed Subbu what a true love is. Subbu admits in front of Naku that Dutta and Naku share true love. Dutta loves her inspite of the fact that he has only seen her ugly face and Naku is anytime ready to give her life for Dutta. She compares this feeling to the one shared by Anna and her and she realizes that there was a big gap between the feeling that they shared to the one that Dutta and Naku shared. That moment she knew that her life had been a hallucination and illusion!

W&M #4 - Naku, Kahaan Hai Tu?
Dutta's desperation to find Naku only increased with every passing moment. Her voice, her vision troubled him further. The beautiful Dame's silence or failure at finding Naku after hearing her shriek added to his frustation. He hits the wall and gazes at the MS - how does this husband fulfill his responsibility and save his wife?

W&M #5- Tera Naam
Naku's reference in front of Dutta, makes him blush. Whether it is Baaji's reference - "Naku apni bhi to kuch lagti hai" or Dutta's concern - "Aur bhool mat, Nakusha bhi unke saath hai, agar humse zara si bhi bhool hoti hai, to uski jaan khatre mein bhi aa sakti hai", Dutta's sudden rush of emotions and desperate attempt to hide it from Baaji, are worth awwwwwing for!

W&M #6 - Sirf Tum
Naku's concern for Dutta has always stood out in their e-LS! Naku tells Subbu with conviction that Dutta is a brave man who would never use his wife to manipulate even his enemy. She is concerned about Dutta's safety and prays to Bappa to keep Dutta safe, After all Dutta is special because he is unlike other leeches.

W&M #7 - The other side of the coin
For the first time Kala and Kishore shared an intimate and real conjugal moment in their marriage. Depressed at the Dutta-Naku's state of affair, Kala falls ill and expects an emotional support from her husband, Kishore. A man who never got the well-deserved respect of a husband, had to be surprised with this request. Kala for the first time genuinely admits that she hasnt been an idle wife and holds his hand for support. She just wants two seconds of care and comfort but hasnt she missed the boat already? Her tears were genuine and the scene worth getting emotional on!

Other Sweet Moment #1 - Kavach
When Anna's maids remove Dutta's vest from Naku's shoulders, the only thought in Naku's mind was the moment when Dutta had draped her shoulders with the vest. She missed Dutta.

Other Sweet Moment #2 - Courage Pill
When Dutta reaches Anna's den, he recollects Naku's faith in him that he would destroy Anna. The trust in her voice gave him the much needed determination.

Other Sweet Moment #3 : Nazar na lagee
The bullet in Dutta's gun gets exhausted and Baaji comes at the nick of the time to save Dutta. He very boldly tells Dutta, "Har baar teri chalegi kya". Dutta and Baaji's friendship and loyalty is something to dot on. Their unity and strategy to break Anna's web was worth commending!

This week was special in Dutta and Naku's e-LS because for the first time Dutta was open about his feelings, in front of himself. It was special because he admitted Naku to be his wife without hesitation. Dutta had accepted this relationship.

Love,
DD

OMG Moment of the Week

thornewood09

Hey Guys! Subah Khair! Good Morning! It's Friday 20th August 10 and it's about 3am.

*Aisha Grins*

I just finished Sehri a little while ago. I had chaval with chicken salin and dahi pallay! WHOO! Ahem. And Pepsi. A LOT of Pepsi. And now I can't sleep so what the hell? I'll just do my OMG section now! My God what a WEEK. I don't even mind that they dragged it this week. It was BRILLIANT. We got the Return of DuJi! YES! Finally Baji has Returned! And he's all for saving Naku! YAY! And oh God DUTTA. Good grief marnay ka koi irada hain kya? The man was looking Super Sexy in EVRY SINGLE EPISODE. Every Single SCENE. Damn it.

*Aisha Fans Herself*

And Anna.

*Aisha Glares at Anna*

I knew he was a disgusting perv the second I saw him. Kya kaminapan hain. Ugh.

But shall we start with this week's OMG section? Why not?

*Aisha Rubs Hands Gleefully*

OhMyGod ' How Sweet Was That? Shock

Dutta Imagines Naku

*Aisha Hands Out Pepsi*

How could it NOT be this Scene? Dutta is wandering around looking for Naku. Looking Sexy as usual with that Gun and he gets attacked. Beats the Bad Guy up *Insert Swooning Here* and when he turns around who does he see? Naku, that's who. And did he SMILE? Yes I do believe he did!

*Aisha Fans Herself*

How SWEET was that?! Dutta imagining NAKU. Did I just see that??? Naku is the one who does the Imagining thing! And now DUTTA? I am stunned. Shocked. Gobsmacked. And every other word implying "Holy crap did I just see what I think I saw?!" I had to REWIND and watch again. FIVE times to confirm it. And Dear Lord did Dutta look HOT when he was beating the crap outta that guy?

*Aisha Drools*

Ahem. Sorry. And he didn't imagine her just once he did it TWICE! And the second time he reahed out to hold her! The guy is in Love. OBVIOUSLY in Love! I am seriously LOVING the way this story is going! And Oh.My.God. Did you hear how he said "Eh Naku! Kahan hain tu?"

*Aisha Swoons*

It was so filled with LOVE and LONGING. Damn it. Mishal will be the Death of me. How can he that JUST be acting??? It was simply breathtaking. And oh God they had that music in the background! That Jagtap-Love-Realisation Music! YES!

*Aisha Smiles Joyfully*

CVs I love you guys.

*Aisha Stares Lovingly at CVs*

Shock Moment: Dutta Seeing Naku Everywhere!

Shock Factor: 9/10

(Dutta imagining Naku? I think I'm in Heaven.*Aisha Sighs Dreamily*)

OhMyGod ' Death By Laughter! Shock

Anna Again. For The Last Time Possibly.

*Aisha Snorts With Laughter*

Oh Dear God. Anna. This man. I absolutely hate him. But my God can he make me laugh. And this Week he was HILARIOUS. Who else almost wet their pants when they saw Anna getting Drunk and DANCING during that Item Number??? Not to mention his DIALOGUES. Especially when he saw Naku for the first time. How quickly he changed! And in front of his wife too! Besharam! I bet his Death Scene will have some Comedic Moment in it as well. By the way there was one other person who was quite funny. Baji.

*Aisha Looks Around For Baji*
The way he came and saved Dutta from the A-Team and then blew on his gun?
*Aisha ROFLs*
Come on! That was HILARIOUS! I am SO glad that Baji is back! Plus he's all "Let's Save Naku!" which is extra Brownie Points in my view. But definitely Malleshwar Ramalinga overshadowed him. Especially when he was telling Naku how he's more Powerful and Wealthier than Dutta is.

*Aisha LoLs then FacePalms*

Anna? You could be MIDAS for all we care. And you may be funny but you ain't DUTTA BHAO. That tall, dark, drop-dead-gorgeous HUNK. He is going to kick your a**.

*Aisha Sighs Dreamily*

Shock Character: Anna. Funny? Yes. Sexy? No.

Shock Factor: 7/10

(Seriously the way he was swinging that towel around and giving it 100%! And everything he says is just Side-Breakingly Hilarious. Ah.... I think I might miss him after he goes. *Aisha Ponders* Or not. We still have Morey. And Sudarshan.)

OhMyGod ' My BP Is Going Through The Roof! Shock

Subbhu Turns On Naku

Subbhu. SuperLaxmi.

*Aisha Glares at Subbhu*
I know that this week coming she'll make me feel good seeing as how she turns to the Good Side but for now? I am angry with her. Not Super Angry but kinda irritated. I mean it was HER idea to seperate TaSha and as grateful as we are for that it still is annoying. Not to mention the way she threw Naku on the floor after her husband oogled her. Uh hello? How is it NAKU'S fault for being stared at by that leech?

*Aisha Looks Disgustedly at Anna*

Actually if Subbhu saw that Item Number she probably would have shot Anna dead then and there. And why did she order Anna to KILL Naku??? God. Talk about over the top!

*Aisha Glares*
I wasn't really angry that much at anyone this week! Baji was FINALLY acting the way he should have been acting a long time ago! He's found his marbles it seems. And thank the Lord that we had no Aayi Sahib or Evil Trio Scenes! Anna made me disgusted and made me alugh. But he never made me angry.
*Aisha Throws Shoes at Anna*
That doesn't mean I won't throw shoes at him. This is my section and I will throw shoes at whomever I please.
*Aisha Throws More Shoes*

Shock Characters: Subbhu Turns on Naku

Shock Factor: 7/10

(I like Subbhu. And I get that her heart was breaking but still.)

OhMyGod ' What the HELL Was THAT?! Shock

Naku's Item Number. What. The. Hell?

*Aisha Stares Dumbfounded*

Uh.. Did I just see what I think I saw? Naku. Dancing to that Cham Cham song? Looking... well. Very Un-Naku-Like. And it was ANNA's imagination? I thought Morey was bad. I found that extremely pervy. And uncomfortable. In fact, I forwarded it. Hello? It's RAMADHAN. I am Fasting and trying to attain Spiritual Enlightenment and then they show me this?

*Aisha Glares at CVs*

Okay I have seen worse on TV before. But EWWW. Mahi is a good dancer, no arguments there. And she looked Sexy. A bit crude but still Hot. What was up with that Blindingly Red Lipstick??? Anna is just UGH. Some people's minds are in the gutter 24/7. Can you imagine if DUTTA saw that?
*Aisha's Eyes Widen*

Oooh. I hope Dutta finds out what Anna thinks of Naku! He is going to KILL him. Well. No. Subbhu will do that. But I hope Dutta gets in afew Punches. Rage-Mode. Uff.

*Aisha Fans Herself*

Oh I almost forgot.
*Aisha Glares and Throws Shoes at Anna*
Disgusting Perv. Sorry Tina but it's true.

Shock Scene: Anna and His Gatya Imagination

(That's just shocking *Aisha Glares at Anna* And disgusting. And how RANDOM was it??? Who would have thougt we would ever see Naku like THAT? Okay it wasn't Naku. It was Mahi. But still. Ewww.)

OhMyGod ' My Heart Is Breaking Shock

Kishore and Kala. And Subbhu.

Bechara Kishore. Kaisi biwi milli hain iss ko?
*Aisha Shakes Head*

This week we had no TaSha Heartbreak. Thank GOD. If anyone's heart was breaking this week it was Kishore's and Subbhu's. God. Poor Kishore. That Monday Scene with him and Kala? It was surprising and so revealing. I got the feeling that Kala does somehow in some strange Kala-Way love Kishore.

*Aisha Stares at Kala in Surprise*

Who would have thunk it? I thought she had no heart. Huh. I almost felt sorry for her. In fact, I did. That is until she ruined it by threatening that Kishore would regret it when her day comes.

*Aisha Looks Disapprovingly at Kala*

And how bad did I feel for Subbhu? Surprisingly.... VERY Bad.

*Aisha Surprised Again*

Subbhu I like. She is a strong woman. She loves her husband (God knows why) and she accepts him as he is (again God knows why) and when Anna the Idiot broke her heart... I actually felt really bad for her! She really loves him! And when he turned around statingthat he would marry Naku... you could actually SEE her heart shattering. That idiot. How could he? She loves him so much, can't he tell? And on their ANNIVERSARY PARTY? That's just sick.

*Aisha Throws Shoes at Anna*

Poor woman. She fell for the wrong guy. God knows WHY. I mean she's pretty stunning to look at. She's intelligent, she's got lovely manners! A nice personality! She could have got anyone! Why ANNA???

*Aisha perplexed*

Shock Moments: Subbu's Heart Breaks and KisLa Scene

Shock Factor: 8/10

(KALA and Kishore Scene. KALA. She was UPSET. Damn me.)

OhMyGod ' Yes! YES! *Whistles* YES, DAMN IT, YES!!! Shock

Dutta Hugs Naku!

WHAT a HUG!

*Aisha Cheers and Whistles*

He just POUNCED on her! ENVELOPED her in his arms! Closed his eyes!

*Aisha Fans Herself and Throws Out Pepsi*

Just WOW. I am STUNNED. THAT was the PreCap??? THANK YOU CVS. FINALLY. And my God it was BRILLIANT. MIND-BLOWING. SWOONWORTHY. HOLY CRAP. I think my Caps lock is stuck. Who has watched that PreCap a thousand times? Who was absolutely squealing like a guinea pig? Who was jumping up and down like crazy? Make an orderly line, girls! I can't talk about this Scene too much cause I bet this will be in my next week's OMG section but holy crap it was FABULOUS! I am SO READY for Monday!

*Aisha Throws Confetti*

Shock Moment: TaSha HUG!!!

Shock Factor: 10/10

(*Aisha Throws Out Pepsi For All!* It's a TEN. How can it NOT be a Ten??? Dutta HUGS Naku! Its not a dream! He initiated it! YES!!!)

OhMyGod ' How Hot Is That?! Shock

Dutta. OF COURSE. You All Agree.

Dutta looks Hot anytime of the day. Every Scene this week was Hot to the Max. He was back in Dutta Bhao Action Mode! The way he beat those guys up! And that DuJi Scene? It was Hot. Anything with a gun was Hot. Dutta fighting? HOT. Someone put the AC on.

*Aisha Fans Herself*

When is he NOT Hot? Never. It is impossible for this guy to not be Hot. He is just unbelievably Sexy. That last part where he turns around and that Jai Ram score is playing? UFFF. Maar daala!

*Aisha Looks Dreamily at Dutta*

I am just lost.

*Aisha Sighs Dreamily*

Shock Character: Dutta. Just Dutta.

(*Aisha Fans Herself*)

OhMyGod ' I'm In Heaven! Shock

TaSha Meet Finally

*Aisha Grins*

Ah CVs! You made me proud this week! Kya week tah! Suspense! Action! Drama!

*Aisha Applauds*

This Scene was GENIUS. The BG score was perfect (I love that song) and Dutta not recognising Naku? Desperate to find her? BRILLIANT. He let his feelings out and Naku noticed. The way he called her his PATNI. And the way he said "Naku kahan hain tu?" The longing and anguish in his voice! Naku heard it! She was STUNNED to hear it! And Dutta did not even LOOK at Gori Naku properly! He glanced at her and then moved on! YES! And as for Dutta not realising that Naku is dressed as a bride in the PreCap. Well. Guys never notice what a girl wears. That's just men for you. Plus he was hellbent on finding Naku and wasn't even distracted for a moment when he saw Gori Naku! He didn't look at her properly either! LOVING it! You guys have GOT to watch that Scene again! And the way Naku just got so happy when she realised that he had accepted her! Iss say bara proposal ho sakta hain??? I know that article says Dutta won't confess but Aayi Sahib will ask Naku to stay behind. Naku would only stay behind if she thought DUTTA wanted her to stay behind! Actions speak louder than words! And plus she heard him when he asked where she was!!! She knows he cares for her deeply! YES! I bet Dutta will say something as well. Maybe something Gadha-ish but who cares? The man may be a Gadha but we still love him anyways! And this Gorgeous Gadha has proven that he's pretty damned BRILLIANT.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Rit435

*Aisha Fans Herself and Takes a Swig of Pepsi and Hands Out More*

Shock Moment: TaSha Come Face To Face

Shock Factor: 10/10

(*Aisha Sighs Dreamily* Watch it again. Like you guys haven't!)

Biggest Disappointment of the Week

jnawaz

hmm…what was disappointing this week…umm…other than the fact that LTL still isn't aired on Fridays…I don't know what to complain about…but then…I came up with one…this week…I was disappointed in Kaala…now before you throw shoes at me Fivr…hear me out! *jaz ducks from shoe*……HEY! I said hear me out!! *hmph*…so not cool…anyhoo!! …so here is why…Monday the head of the tri-evils falls ill…that alone is shocking…but…then…like…she falls sick! I mean just like the rest of us…she feels crappy and all that…but then…of all the people she asks her husband to sit with her!? *inster jaz's shocked muh here*…really…REALLY!? you'd think shed ask one of her fellow conspirators or something…not Kishore…the man she can barely stand…the man she continuously taunts…lol…frankly speaking…it made Kaala seem weak and as we all know…she is anything but weak! the lady is a spit fire!! at first I thought she was just messing with Kishore but then a bit later…it seemed so …dare I say…sincere!!i was like haila…kishore pe itna pyaar barsa rahi hai…kishore ki toh band baj jayega!!...lol… but then…at the end…when she said…"Tik hai Kishore…aaj mera waqt bura hai…kaal jaab mera waqt aayega, tum bohot pachtaoge" ….I was like yes! that's the Kaala that we all know and love or love to hate!! he he…I blame the CV's…I may not like the woman half the time…ok…who am I kidding…most of the time…but ill admit…the woman has something about her that makes me admire her…she's the in-your-face kind of woman who is not about to take any crap…don't turn her into a floppy noodle!

Shining Stars of the Week

jani_yeh

Hey,hi n howdy all...how are u all recovering 4m the thurz precap...hehe...
wats that??? ur still not over it...me either...*giggles*...kya precap tha...
mere deemaag mein thurz se aur kuch chal hi nahi raha...(cud b the amount of tymz i watched...lolzzzz)the min it was finished...smiling lyk a idiot i hit replay...then a 2nd l8r my breathing came 2 a halt n i was in total panic mode as i remembered the long wkend b4 we wud see the nex ep...*panic face*...how o how will we cope i thgt...then...i remembered MYNM starts this wkend...my breathing resumed...n i was smiling again...du du dying 2 see Mishal the host...he's guna totally rock our wkends thats 4 sure...*wink*...bk 2 LTL xpress...hehe...was a rollercoaster kinda week ryt...a few lows...but lots of highs...low points being kala's drama...but i hav2 say Kishore was awesum in making that less torture...lmao...cook book n all...Naku's colour was revealed 2 Anna n Subhu...(guna try really hard not 2 call her super...in my section @least...in case sum1 dnt knw who i mean...but i totally blame Jaz 4 this habbit...hehe)...Baji saved Dutta's butt...*thinks* *laughs* mayb that wasnt the best line 2 use 4 the dostana duo...lmao...moving on quickly...Dostana did sum tag team fighting...Anna the grrr fish freak told his wife that he was goin 2 marry Naku...who by the way danced a item song which was so shocking i almost fell over in shock n horror...totally un-needed if u ask me but hey who am i 2 tell the cv's wat shud n shudnt b dun b dun...hehe...the weeks highest point was the face 2 face scene between Dutta n the fair Nakusha...wow...after all the hype,talk n w8ing 2 see the scene...i hav2 say i wasn't dissapointed in the least...Whoa-k so Dutta dint realize the girl he was asking about Naku was Naku...but thats not really his fault now is it...hehe...n evy1 kinda knew he wudnt so that dint impact the gr8ness of that scene...it was jus plain n simple awesumness...after such a mindblowing scene Anna's announcement about how his n Naku's s'posed SR wud take place b4 thier so called wedding...
however did ruin the buzz a lil 4 me...i damn near puked on my pc desk...ewww Anna is jus way 2 sleazy...now b4 i puke thinking about it...lets jump 2 SSOTW...

This weeks actor/character stars will b a lil diff...they wnt b as detailed n long...now b4 u all start jumping 4 joy that my section wnt b 6pgz plus...hehe...
the reason the detail wnt b so much...is that theres a star split in bother actor n character section...i knw i knw im making this a habbit...but i promise if i dnt think its nessasary then it wnt happen...*smile*...so lets get 2 it...

Actor

Murli 20%
Whoa-k i knw i said Anna is a fish freak he makes me wana puke vagera vagera...but hey murli as a actor i cnt hussle out of his cut in this star...he was meant 2 make us all creeped out n ready 2 puke...wen c'in Anna's reaction 2 Naku's fairness...n damn he totally succeeded...i dnt think there is a person here who wasnt angered/creeped out or jus shocked by his reaction...lets take it 4m the scene were he lifted Naku's ghoonghat...in my head the "ghoonghat mein chehra apka kuch iss tara se koh gaya..." song was playing...2 any1 who dint knw already wat was going 2 happen...they wud of thgt he was guna b lyk huh?!? Dutta ki patni kaha gayi...wrong...b4 he even got 2 that reaction...he gave the most creepy face xpression knwn 2 mankind...ewww it was totally gross...i bet if Murli did that look in a mirror even he wud b grossed out...lol...after c'in Naku's asli chehra...Anna ki tho neeyut hi karaab ho gayi...the guy cudnt take his eyes that wer on the verge of dropping out off of her...n although i was grossed out by the way he was looking @ Naku...Murli did a gud job in portraying this crazed look in Anna's eyes n behaviour...the xpression on his face reminded me of Golum 4 LOTR's...lmao...he 2 had the same crazy look in his eyes wen goin after the ring...hehe...after the maid so proudly tells Anna that this is Dutta's wife she washed her wiv her own hands...(get wat u mean now Jaz...hehe)...the way Anna continues lookin @ Naku n the saying how it was a chamatkaar n wateva else his was babbling about...he was damn near in the palki himself @ one point...lmao...after super cums ova n has a look c @ Naku...did evy1 catch the sleazy way Murli said Anna's "kitna sundar hogaya ya"...dialogue *shivers in disgust*...then wen he said he was goin 2 lay down carpet so Naku's feet dnt get dirty...i was lyk dude are u 4 real...rofl...while givin the orders 4 sum1 2 get carpet...his bulging eyes remained on Naku...ewww...Anna putting his hand out 2 help Naku down...no less gross...in fact chi Anna u fish freak keep ur hands 2 urself...Naku ignored his hand...got out n stood by the palki...But Anna's hand remained out stretched...n his creepy face xpression remained in tact too...the only thing that broke his filthy stare was Subhu's lil outburst about this being Dutta's chaal...even then she had 2 call him a few tyms 2 actually get him 2 pay attention...he was lyk a moth caught in a flame...@ one point while sharking @ Naku he even tried 2 move Subhu out of the way of his view...kitna ghatiya aadhmi hai yaar...im not guna go into detail about his acting in the next scene...cuz i imagine u all knw wat i mean wen u saw Anna's behaviour,xpressions n acting during Naku's item number....his sleezy acting was...i dnt knw wat word 2 use...ermm...DISGUSTINGLY gud...*puke puke*...

Mahi Vij 50%
Mahi was awesum thru out this weeks...4days isnt really a week...

*rolls eyes*...but yepz Mahi was awesum...i saw that sum people said they wer feeling disconneted 4m the fair Naku...i howeva had no such feeling...in fact i found it 2 b a nice change... n the change dint effect Mahi's level of acting...as always she was gr8...so heres a lil round up of the scenes i found her acting star worthy...hehe...Whoa-K the 1st scene is the palki scene...where Anna c's the fair Naku 4 the 1st tym...now we wer all creeped out by Anna's sleaziness...jus watching on tv...but poor Naku looked scared 4 her lyf...wen Anna lifts the ghoonghat...Naku's face looked lyk she was wishing the ground wud swallow her up...Mahi's nervous movements n her lookin here n there in distress was mindblowing but oh so sad 2 watch...wen Anna said he will put down carpet 4 her...u cud tell 4m the face xpression Mahi gave ryt after...that Naku knew she was in deep water now...as Anna's heartless cruelty had changed 2 kindness in a matter of minutes after c'in her beauty...then wen he put his hand out...her xpression looked lyk she was not only offened but disgusted by even the idea of him touching her...after getting out of the palki...Subhu shakes her askin wat all off this is...but Naku was jus silent n i luved the far away expression on Mahi's face...it was awesum...the next scene...which is i think 1 one the most talked about LTL scenes so far...hehe...the face 2 face between Dutt's n the fair Naku...wow it was jus so xciting na...although i knew deep down that Dutta being the gadha that he is wudnt realize it was his Naku...n Naku being Naku wudnt tell him...but still the scene itself n the build up 2 it...jus had u buzzing ryt...hehe...Whoa-K so wen Naku who is sitting on the floor...w8ing 4 the next turn of events...heres Dutta calling her name...awww the xpression Mahi gave as she turned her head 2 where his voice was cumin 4m...awwww the look of relief n happiness...it was lyk the sweetest thing eva...also luved how she mouthed the word Saab...n then lyk she had no control over her movement...got up n ran 2wards him...wow...it was as if her luv took over n there was jus no other reaction other then 2 run 2 him wen he called out 2 her...she stopped after a few steps...n looked @ him...i mean lyk really looked @ him...lyk he was her world...her whole world and nothing but...i felt lyk crying...wen they were both face 2 face...Naku suddenly knwing that he cudnt see she was his Naku n our gadha looking confused...(hehe...nothing new there awww but he did look super cute)...Naku's moment of sadness n i mean a moment cuz thats all it lasted...Mahi's xpression 4 that one moment was heartbreaking...but its lyk she dint want anything 2 taint this moment...not even the fact that Dutt's dint realize she was Naku str8 away...she looked bk @ Dutta face full of luv willing him wiv all her hart 2 understand...but our gadha well wat does he do in reply 2 her luving look of relief n happiness...he ask her if she has seen his wife...heartbreak...i mean i heard the crack...*weep weep*...the way Mahi looked away...o the pain...it was pure torture...wen gadha then adds that her name is Nakusha...the way Mahi closed her eyes n cried...she looked lyk she'd lost her evything...her lyf her soul...evything...wen Dutta 2 himself this tym n not 2 Naku says "naku kaha ho tum"...the way Mahi looked up n @ Dutta...lyk it was killing her 2 hear such pain,longing n distress in his words...after that there was almost no eye contact 4m Naku...she jus cudnt bear the pain...especially wen Dutta xplains that his wife is dark...after Dutta leaves...the way Naku remembers his words...@ 1st in happiness about him calling her his wife...then in sadness that she cudnt tell him that she was Naku...*weep weep*...it was fantastic how Mahi fell 2 the ground in tears...n then wen hearin Dutta's words "eh Naku kaha hai tu"...she gets up n started looking around 4 him...after Subhu cums in n tells Naku how her luv is real n her own wasnt...n how Anna wanted 2 Marry Naku...the shocked look on Mahi's face was priceless...the last bit which i thgt Mahi rocked was the fear,panic n crying acting during the scene where Anna cums 2 the room annoucing he's guna hav a suhaag raat wiv Naku... Mahi was awesum during that scene...wnt go in2 too much detail...cuz i dnt hav the space...hehe...but im sure u all agree that Mahi was gr8 thru out all these scenes...

Mishal Raheja 30%
wat??? *giggles* u dint think i wud miss out his royal yumminess 4m my SSOTW section...Did u???...hehe i thgt not...Whoa-k...1st things 1st...any1 else notice wat a action hero our gadha was this week...hehe...he was killing Anna's men here there n everywhere...n man did he look hot while doin so...i heard Mishal say in a int that he does martial arts...2 cum in films i think he said...which must b y his action scenes turn our so awesum...he has a gun...which he uses really well...but i totally luved watching Dutta get his fyt on...i mean seriously the way he killed those 2 men wiv his arms...ooo n also the 4 on 1 scene...which Mishal totally rocked...wiv his deadly looking xpression as he got down 2 the floor then took out all 4 men...Phwoar...then wen Baji came n they doubled up n killed a few more men...im not a violence luving wacko...but the way Dutta killed one of Anna's men by standing wiv his foot against his throat...wow wow wow...k enuff about the action n how much i njoyed watching Dutt's kick butt...dnt lie now im sure u all njoyed it 2...hehe...Mishal lyk Mahi was fantastic thru out...but the main scenes i thgt so on...wer...the scene where Dutta gets inside the house...n is kneeling by the hallway banister n lookin on @ the jashan takin place down bellow...Dutta's face xpression wen he spots Anna...the anger in his xpression n posture...wow...it was clear even in his head that if Naku wasn't the main priorty he wud of killed him ryt there n then...this nex part...has 2 b one of my fav Dutta xpression eva...wen the naukar walks by n u see the shadow go across Dutt's face...the xpression n his eyes...super duper wow...(in case ur wondering i watched that 1 bit about 10 tyms...)...lolzzzz...wat...i lyked it ok...hehe...then the way he jus pounched on that poor lil man...full on sher or wat...and the way Mishal said the meri patni kaha hai dialogue...dude i was on the floor...another scene was wen he was imagining Naku...awww the xpressions Mishal gave during that scene...*sigh*...the relief n luv was jus so clear...there was also a slyt smile...which was jus adorable...wen the last imagined Naku vanishes 4m his touch...the stress in Dutta's face n voice...was pure pain 2 hear n watch...and it was the same in the scene where Dutta is askin Naku where his wife is...

Character 

Baji Rao 45%
Why??? because he went against wat gadha had told him 2 do which was stay behind n let him fyt...kya dostana hai...Baji ko baat samaj mein hi nahi aati...chal para Dutta ke peeche peeche...hehe...but the reason im giving him this star...well part of it nway...is cuz he not only went against wat Dutta asked...but he saved Dutta jus wen it looked lyk his game was up...he lyk Naku has no problem giving his lyf 2 save or help his Bhau...n that not only makes him a awesum friend 2 our sher but also a gr8 character...after saving each other... he also told Dutta that he wudnt always be the one giving orders n having his way...n also that Naku was something him 2 meaning he 2 had a ryt 2 want2 cum n save her ...Baji Rao ur such cutie...

Kishore 10%

This this lil cut i jus cudnt help but give 2 Kishore jus because of the way he handled the whole...im sick evy1 feel sowee 4 me naatak Kala was doin...and the cook book bit...jus had me in fits of laughter...awww but i also felt kinda sowee 4 him...wen he told kala it was 2 l8 4 there 2 b anything between them now...u lost ur chance Kala...n @ the same tym a luving, caring gud husband...who will now b scooped up by our OMG reporter Aisha...lolzzzz...

Naku 45%

This goes 2 Naku...4 telling Subhu a few home truths after the palki scene...about how her Saab dint plan any of this...n that he wud neva ask Naku 2 help him do sumink lyk how Anna had asked Subhu 2 help in the kidnap of Naku...she told tell Subhu how she felt that her real face was lyk a her biggest enemy...n how Anna wasnt the man Subhu thgt he was...not after c'in the way he had looked @ her...in that sleazy way...

Whoa-K all hope u njoyed MYNM...

i luv luv luved it...well Mishal's parts nwayz...hehe...

look out all weekends jus picked...*ear 2 ear grin*...

cnt w8 4 LTL nex week...let the romance commence...*wink*...
tc until nex week...Dutta thgts,dreamz n daydreamz...
gb ya's...im out..x

LTL Bloopers

himalyanyeti

The name is Yeti.. Himalayan Yeti.. and I am the Chief (and only) Officer of the Blooper Police of LTL.. so CVs bachke rehna mujhse.. **007 music in BG**

*achoooooooooooooooooooooo*
*yeti gropes for a tissue*

Hey gals..... how are you all doing this weekend?
*yeti blows nose*

I am down with a terrible cold and been in bed since yesterday.... oh why do we have to put up with headache along with cold? *yeti looks heavenwards with a red nose*

anyway, my sad story aside, I am sure we all had a rocking LTL week (albeit a bit sloooowwww)... Dutta finally reached to save his wifey!!! And Anna's kameenapan to the fore!!

grrrrr.... when this guy spoke about "trust between husband and wife yada yada" I thought he might be a don but perhaps not a downright kameena...... but he PROVED that he is like most men!!! swayed by a beautiful face and fair skin!!!
at least yeh saabit hogayi ki woh kameena kameena hi rahega..... who else with me to party next week when Subbu does the first good deed and kills Anna?
*yeti looks around forum*
*yeti sees all hands raised..... except maybe Tina who is mourning(?!!)*
*yeti ducks from Tina's chappals and makes list of items for the party*

so I have a great excuse this week (too!) for an uninspiring blooper section..... well of course my cold....... so lets see where the CVs messed up this week....

Note of caution: I took off from work Friday afternoon so that I dont infect my colleagues and ended up catching the LTL episodes of the week.... I watched the show through watering eyes and sneezes... so if I missed anything, there you go with the reason............
*yeti looks smug*

*achoooooooooooooooooo.......*
Tissue.... where art thou!

4. Idhar se udhar
Now how did Naku disappear from the room Subbu got her in and reach the "bedroom" with the flowing curtains? Just for a Dutta-Naku faceoff in the middle of flying white curtains?
*yeti scratches head*
and if Naku could "escape" from the former room, why didnt she just run away? was she waiting for Anna to come and try molest her and then her hubby to come and kick some serious Anna-butt? Although I am sure we ALL are waiting for the last part to happen.... *sigh*

3. Subbu knows all!
Okay, how did Subbu know that Dutta has come, when NOBODY else knew??? When she pushes Naku into the room, before leaving, she says "tera pati pohunchuka hai...." so how DID she know when even Anna was unaware of D having REACHED? Anna only knew that D was on his way from that mysterious phone call (which btw I think is from the BH at Patil Mansion)

2. Mein apni kaam se matlab rakhta(i) hoon, say Dutta and Subbu!!!
Subbu and Dutta, both searching for Naku by the way, are walking along that loooooonnnngggg STRAIGHT corridor but still DONT SEE each other? they miss each other by mere seconds and they didnt even have an idea that someone was in front of them until Subbu crossed that pillar and went down?
okay... I understand D being so in love that he cant see or hear anyone.... he is there only for Naku and searching for her with all he had..... but what about Subbu? was she also searching for Naku "with all she had"???? *shocked muh*
ab yeh kya naya dostana (or dostani???? hehhehehe) between Naku and Subbu?

RESERVED BLOOPER
Almost everyone on the forum noticed this and discussed about this..... yes, this is about D NOT recognizing Naku's clothes and jewellery in the precap when he hugs the koyal-Naku.... *yeti swoon........... faint........... in dreamland*
But Yeti believes in giving benefit of doubt to the CVs and at least until the precap stuff is aired the judgments are reserved..... if the CVs do manage to overlook such an important thing, we just got our Mega Blooper of the Week for next week!!!!!!!!!

RANDOM RAMBLINGS OF THE DAY
1. Did you guys notice that the doodh at Anna's place is even more powerful than any water from the magical, mystical jungle that D and N were roaming in?
(If you have forgot about the magical jungle and its features, I suggest you go back and read the LTL Express from 2-3 weeks ago. Thank you.)
so where was I? oh yeah.... the doodh.... now see, Naku's maang bari sindoor, which stayed in place, bright and red and smudge-free, in the midst of all the running, falling, washing in the jungle....... but it was WIPED away when she was bathed in milk at Anna's adda!!! HOW is that possible???
Is this the handiwork of the green-sari-lady-goon who was almost on the verge of molesting Naku? *insert shocked muh here* did she forcefully wipe away the sindoor?
*yeti cringes*
I hope Naku said 'meri aayi kehti hai ek chutki sindoor ki keemath......' or something of the sort and kill that lady with her speech!!!

2. God! What did Baaji THINK before wearing that blue kurta to a fight? *yeti scratches head*
Did he think it would help in camouflaging him between Anna's men who themselves wear those weird colorful hawaiin shirts? or probably he could use it to prove to Anna how serious he is about joining him, when he is distracting Anna from D..........
*yeti looks thoughtful*

3. Ab yeh Anna's house is one HUGE maze I tell ya............. did you just see the NUMBER of doors!!! wonder how the inmates dont get confused or lost..... waise lagta hai D is lost right now in the maze..... Anna is so chalak!! *yeti grudgingly gives it to Anna*

MEGA BLOOPER OF THE DAY
1. Yeh Bhau ke bandook nahi ho sakte!!!!!

HOW HOW HOW!!!!!
When D did that amazing stunt and killed 4 people who surrounded him with his 2 pistols, I went awwwwwwwwwwwww...... *insert dreamy eyes here at D's hotness* waise he was SMOKING hot the entire week in the action scenes.......... *sigh Dutta sigh*
ok back.... so that was 4 goons killed with 2 pistols... 2 bullets per gun... and then right after, when this single guy comes along, D has NO bullets left in wither gun?
arey yaar even a normal issue gun has 6 bullets........... isiliye kehti hoon, yeh Dutta ke nahi ho sakte!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*yeti's brain thinks tedhi*
WAIT A MINUTE! Who benefited because of the 2-bullet guns? think think..... what happened next? BAAJIIIIIIIIIIIIII..... he came to save Bhau and got a good name and a *ahem* loving glance *ahem* from D...... so was it Baaji who sabotaged the guns so that he can turn up on time and try to save his DOSTANA with Dutta?
grrrrr......... *yeti narrows eyes suspiciously at Baaji*

okay... thats all for this week.... I am ready to crawl back into bed with a box of tissues and sneeze until the roof flies away.... cya...
*yeti waves hand weakly*

Fashion Icon of the Week

rdfan

Last week it was Dutta ...this week its his Queen who wins the coveted title .....Naku looked absolutely divine in that bridal wear  ....the make up was a bit OTT but she looked wow ....no wonder Anna forgot abt Subbu and was lusting after her .....but look at Dutta na to recognise hi kiya na compliment hi diya .....Bhao is total ajeeb yaar .....but Naku u totally rocked in that bridal look !!!!

Fashion Disaster of the Week & Fashion Accessory of the Week

jnawaz

yes…that's right…this week the two categories are all rolled into one…can you guess what that "thing" may be? hmm…anyone one…*looks for raised hands*….nope…no one…tik hai…chalo…ill tell you…this week…the honor…or should I say dishonor goes to…the…every popular…very airy…LUNGI! ….*jaz looks at shocked/disgusted faces and laughs* ….how can I not mention them…they were in at least 2 of my CR's this week…lol…but ok…do I really need to explain why this is a fashion disaster…im Bengali…and ill admit…my dad and stuff…(older men)…they wear lungi's at home…key word…HOME!! I mean…come one…who wears lungi's whilst playing Twilight and bounding from trees…chi! that is just inviting disaster…tauba tauba!! bechara Dutta…I mean…come one…how hard is it to put on some pants…you know…one leg in…then the other…securely tied around your waist!! eeks!! these guys are just eww…pehle toh those horrid Hawaiian shirts…aab yeh lungis…paata nahin future mein kya gul khilayenge ye log…

Chat-Patta Fun

Comic Relief

jnawaz

So Enjoyable

Supre Ki Band Bajgayi

Tauba…Tauba…Tauba…

Special Awards

jnawaz

1. The How Will We Survive the Weekend Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…US!! *woot woot*…omg omg omg…these CV's…hume torture karne pe tule hai…we have to wait an entire weekend…and then some for TaSha reunion!! come on!! its bad enough that we have to wait Sat and Sun but come on…Friday too!! do the time change already so that we can see LTL on Friday's too!! the story is at such a high point…yet we only get it 4 days a week…channel vale kya idiots hai…im sure that LTL will get the TRP because the story is rocking!! uff…honestly…I don't know what I'd have done without you ladies on the forum…and and…not to mentin…rewatching the fabulous moments from last week over and over again…and the precap…*thud*…aab…be honest…how many times have you lot seen that precap…I've seen it..kam se kam 10 baar…he he…

2. The Chalo-Ek-Mang-Toh-Pura-Hua Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…CV's…I know I know…even im shocked that im giving then this award…but…I have to say…thank you to the CV's…kyun ke…they have fulfilled one of our oldest and possibly strongest mang…even stronger than the demand of LTL on Fridays…that is…that Dutta has fallen in love with Naku for who she is and was not even fazed by her beauty!! *taliyaan*…I know that we saw that all the week before…him accepting and all…but this week…the way he was looking for her…imagining her…and not once was he fazed by a pretty face…he was looking for his wife…his wife damnit!! yay!!! so once again…Thank You CV's…

3. The So-Hot-You-Wanna-Say-Aww Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…DUTTA…I know…when you think hot you think "hubba hubba" and now "aww"…but in Dutta's case…he blazes his own trail…right *wink*…so…this week…needless to say…Dutta was hot…and I mean HOTTTT!! *jaz pants*…but then…omg…he was so adorably hot!! like when he was nearly chocking the life of that one guard but then asked, in a very sultry voice, "Meri paatni kahaan hai?"…omg…was that just aww educing or what!!?? Then when he was in the room with Naku…not knowing it…the way he called out to her and asked where she was!! omg!! just made me want to put my had over my heart and say "aww"..which…I did..hehe…

4. The My Heart Bleeds For Her Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…NAKU…omg…my heart just broke for her when Dutta didn't recognize her…I mean…I know that he shouldn't…he never imagined anything like this…but…still…you feel for the girl…uppar se…he says "meri paatni…woh kaali si hai:…oh my god…the look on her face…*tear*….then…when she says that Babi was right…her rang/roop is her biggest curse…I just wanted to go over and hug her!! you know its gonna kill her when the truth comes out and Dutta will see it as another betrayal…its bound to happen…you all know it…don't be in denial…preparation is the key…lol…lets not be all up in TaSha land…lol…

5. The Seriously Gorgeous Gadha Award: …goes to… *drum roll*…DUTTA… aur kaun hosakta hai? I mean…what he said to Naku…not his fault…not his fault at all…and I don't blame him…but haye…how could he not see it in her eyes? that's just the romantic sap in me…lol…but did he have to say "kaali"…couldn't he have said "savli" or something…talk about foot in mouth…woh bhi…without knowing it…he he…

6. The Eww What a Loser and Creeper Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…ANNA…no points for guessing there…tauba…kaisa aadmi hai…chi…doh doh shaadiyaan hone ke baad bhi he is looking for his third set of pheres…eww! shaadi ki ladoo itna pasand hai kya? chi!! …then…himmat toh dekho…he plans on manaoing suhaag raath with Naku…Dutta's Naku…clearly Anna has lost his marbles as well!!

7. The Surprise Comedian Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…KISHORE!! *jaz dies laughing*…omg…I nearly forgot him…the scene on Monday…where Kaala is "sick"…and she wants Kishore's support…what does he do…he busts out with a cook book on how to make pakoras!! omg…when I first saw that

Shout Outs

From Aisha

Jaz: Love you yaar! Sorry for being late! *Aisha Offers Pepsi and Kaan Pakars* work and then rozah lag gaya! By the way well done on STILL managing to keep the LTL express going! Love you loads for that!

Ksh and Sara: My Wavelength Sisters! *Aisha Throws Pepsi* I am seriously missing you guys! But what with Ramadhan and work I have no time! I still read all your stuff and suffice it to say I agree with you guys aways! I am LOVING the fact that Dutta did not recognise Naku and that we have Kali Naku back in the PreCap! YES! This is PERFECT. Can't wait for this week's LTL! Its gonna be brilliant!

Everyone: Well done guys on another Issue! Love all your stuff! Yeti you make me laugh *Aisha Throws Pepsi* And guys I always read and re-read everything you guys put up! Keep it coming! And everyone who reads the Issue THANK YOU! And please comment more! We love to hear your thoughts on our random ramblings! *Aisha Throws Out More Pepsi*

From Jaz:

@Everyone: ...so lazy to actually do shout outs today...but just know...I LOVE YOU!! ❤️....🤗....😳

From Fivr

Ksh: Dude! I saw you in the CCC this week - reminded me of old times.. You know? Old times before I turned into a workaholic loser.. *sigh* It made me so nostalgic, especially of our random late nights discussions back in the day.. *teary eyed* I MISS the old days!!! *melodramatic muh* Lol!

Aisha: Are you alive? Because if you are I'd love to see your face around! I almost feel like you don't love me any more!! Is our dostana not enough?!?!?!?!?! *bats eye lashes innocently* Tell me! Kya karon! Main kya karoon aisa k app ko mujh pe yakeen aa jaye! *hold down waves of giggles*

Jaz: *fidgets nervously* So, I noticed a couple of comments on your FFs asking for updates... *fidgets some more*... So... I'm just wondering, is the delay on my part..? *innocent muh* Lol..

Everyone: *sigh* I've been so terribly busy that I rarely got the time these past few weeks on topics that I'd have liked to. Sometimes I wasn't up to date on the show so I really had no clue what was going on and other times I didn't have the time to post. But I've been in super-lurker mode through out the forum and I love the discussions going on around here.

Editors Note

so…omg omg…Monday is just around the corner! woot woot!! cant wait…this week is gonna rock im sure…damn it…stupid work! guess im gonna be printing out the written updates again…reading them secretly at my desk with my boss and co-workers thinking that ive lost my marbles for sure!! …lol….its ok I guess…TaSha ke liyeh kuch bhi!! lol…

well gots to run…hope you all enjoyed the Express this week…issue #23…just two more and we will hit a quarter century! *woo hoo!*…get ready to party girls…abhi se warning deh rahi hoon…pick you're your finest clothes…dress to impress…cuz we are gonna party it up on the 25th issue…oh oh…dress code…little black dress…or…black dress…anything black!!

JAZ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Huh? Am I really the first one? 😊

Congratulations to number 23, awesome work as usual 👏
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Orpa: Thanks for the summary
@Fivr: Miss u too! Where are u? And when will you and ur TINs be back? Pls give us some time apart from your other 'duties'. And no I dont mean ur work here.
@DD: Perfect W&F moment. I esp loved it when Dutta reacted so fiercely to Baji wanting to kill all of Anna's men becuz Naku was with them.
@Aisha:I for one have watched the precap a million timess just to make sure it isnt a dream. uff!
And I miss u too!
@Yeti: I knew there would be dostani brewing b/w Naku and Subbu *Shocked muh*
@Jani: Yeh kya...u have given only 30% to MR and nothing to Dutta. How can u do this?!!
@Pooja: I agree that this week it was Naku who was the fashion icon.
@Jaz: Actually south Indian men in villages wear lungis all the time. LOL! Btw I surprised you let off Baji due to the lungis.
meghaparti thumbnail
Thanks for sharing was waiting for it  jnawaz...Great job dear!
thornewood9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Orpa: Thanks for the summary as always brilliant job!👏 *Throws Pepsi*

@Fivr: Fivr! *Aisha Jumps On Fivr* Where the HELL are you??? Okay I know that that is pretty rich co0ming from me who is hardly on nowadays but still! I NEVER see any of your posts anymore! Yaar when are you doing TINs again??? I have a confession. I've been reading your old TINs. God. See what you've done to me? *Aisha Glares and Throws Pepsi* And Sweetheart humari prem kahani is never gonna end😉 Oh God I feel like I'm cheating on Ksh😆 By the PERFECT DOTW! The EXACT dialogues I would have picked and I am so glad that someone other than me noticed the Kala and Kishore Scene! The KisLa Scene! I really got the feeling that Kala DOES love Kishore in some strange Kala-way. And she doesn't really hate him. She has her perfect match in him! She loves fighting with him! I felt so bad for Kishore though. Bechara. I really want this Jodi to make up sometime in the future. I really really do!

@DD: Perfect W&F moments! *Aisha Throws Pepsi* I absolutely LOVED Dutta's reaction to Naku being hurt! And that DuJi Scene? LOVED it. I am loving the Return of DuJi!

@Ksh: Meri yaar, meri Wavelength Sister, my other half of DuJi! *Aisha Tackles Ksh in Hug* God Almighty I am MISSING you! And I haven't seen many posts by you around! Work got you swamped? Tell me about it. I'm in the same bloody boat. Plus with Ramadhan ... *Aisha Sighs* By the way I am so glad that Naku is KALI before Dutta again! I actually posted somewhere on Monday that nothing is gonna happen! Dutta would not be faced with the Face Revelation just yet! Such a huge track and the CVs wouldn't milk it for all its worth? I don't think so! I am so GLAD that Naku knows that Dutta loves her for HER not for her Roop! THANK YOU CVs! *Aisha High Fives Ksh* And yaar did you SEE that DuJi Scene??? It was BRILLIANT. I loved it! *Aisha Throws Pepsi* By the way brilliant SOTW as usual! I loved that TaSha Meet Scene! And I loved it even more when he didnt recognise her! BRILLIANT! Not to mention the way he kept imagining her everywhere and the way he said "Eh Naku! Kahan hain tu?" *Aisha Holds Hand Over Heart and Almosts Chokes on Her Euphoria*

@Yeti: Ill??? *Aisha Hands Over Paracetamol and Haldi Wala Dhood* Feel better soon yaar! Loved your Section as usual! And Dutta not recognising Naku even though shes wearing the same clothes? Uh... well he IS a Man. Men never notice clothes. *Aisha Twiddles Thumbs* Ahem. And yeah the fact that Naku's sindoor was washed off by that dhood andnot the water??? SHOCKING! 😲

@Jani: JANI!!!! *Aisha Hugs and Throws Pepsi to Jani* Wait a sec. *Aisha Reads Jani's SSOTW* What. The. Hell? Mishal got ONLY 30%??? And wait... Dutta wasn't even mentioned??? Yaar! Yeh to nainsaafi hui! How could yoy miss DUTTA this week??? The guy was burning up the screen everytime he was on!!! The way he walked! The way he fought those ghoonday! The way he held that gun! The way he said Naku's name! With so much loveand longing! *Aisha Swoons* The way he got out of the JEEP! HOLY CHOCOLATE STARFISH! KYA YAAR??? *Aisha Stares Stunned at Jani* Murli got MORE than Mishal????! Ah but you gave 10% to Kishore. Hmm. Okay that's good. BUT NONE FOR DUTTA????

@Pooja: Oh definitely! Naku looked stunning! And she looked great even in the PreCap despite having put the makeup back on! Dutta looked HOT though😉 *Throws Pepsi*

@Jaz: *Throws Jaz TWO Pepsis* Two for letting me be late this week and not telling me off! Brilliant Issue as always Jaz!There was no disappointment of the week! I know they dragged the whole week and the story hasnt moved anywhere but WHO CARES? DUTTA IS HUGGING NAKU NEXT WEEK! AND HE SHOWED THAT HE LOVES HER! I am HAPPY *Aisha Dances* By the way the fashion disaster? What about Baji? *Aisha Raises Eyebrows at Baji* Did you SEE what he was wearing??? Okay he looked Hot in that DuJi Scene but Im thinking that was mainly cause of Dutta being there. And you missed the Thursday CR!  But chalo! Maaf kiya😆 Love you!

Aisha xxx👏
thornewood9 thumbnail
Damn it sorry! Double post!
#
Aisha xxx😕
Edited by thornewood9 - 13 years ago
thornewood9 thumbnail
What the hell? ANOTHER POST???

Aisha xxx😆
Edited by thornewood9 - 13 years ago
jani-yeh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

@Jani: Yeh kya...u have given only 30% to MR and nothing to Dutta. How can u do this?!!

uh oh...plz dnt h8 me...*worried face*...

Originally posted by: thornewood9

@Jani: JANI!!!! *Aisha Hugs and Throws Pepsi to Jani* Wait a sec. *Aisha Reads Jani's SSOTW* What. The. Hell? Mishal got ONLY 30%??? And wait... Dutta wasn't even mentioned??? Yaar! Yeh to nainsaafi hui! How could yoy miss DUTTA this week??? The guy was burning up the screen everytime he was on!!! The way he walked! The way he fought those ghoonday! The way he held that gun! The way he said Naku's name! With so much loveand longing! *Aisha Swoons* The way he got out of the JEEP! HOLY CHOCOLATE STARFISH! KYA YAAR??? *Aisha Stares Stunned at Jani* Murli got MORE than Mishal????! Ah but you gave 10% to Kishore. Hmm. Okay that's good. BUT NONE FOR DUTTA????

@ Aisha...*throws bk the pepsi...😆..but takes the hug...*...
im sowee u thgt i did na insaafi wiv our gadha...i did mention all the fyting etc but 4 Mishal instead of Dutta...*kaan pakaring* maafi Saab...u knw i hav a weakness of giving stars 2 Dutt's evy week...so dnt look @ me lyk that plz...*jani turns her bk on Aisha so as 2 escape the stunned stare* 😆...
murli DIDNT get more than Mishal...😲...dnt b mad...n plz dnt throw anything... *worried face*...
luv ya mwah...

@ all awesum Xpress...will post comment asap...😉...

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome work everyone👍🏼
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey guys thanx for the rocking 23rd Ltl express....awesome ,mindblowing ,amazin......thanx alot for all of ur hard work that guys put each week 👏 ...really u make our weekend special...thanx 🤗