Comic Relief: Tauba...Tauba...Tauba

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ok guys...oops...i mean...gals...here is the CR...ill reply to the pending comments from yesterday after i get back home...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...have an iftar dawat at Bhabi's house...get to see Orpa and baby Inaaya!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...so here it goes...oh and fingers crossed that we dont have to see anymore lungi glad Edward Cullen wanna be's making chalang from various trees/branches....

Tauba...Tauba...Tauba
oh tauba...🀣 pehle scene mein century!! 😲😲....omg omg....
🀣🀣🀣🀣 who else nearly fell off their chair/bed laughing when Baji whistled at the guards 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 *jaz looks around*............*sees all hands raised*....Good...omg...what kind of whistle was that...that is the typical whistle that guys give when they see hot girls...you know...the *weew weew*...or *woot woot*....if you will πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...but tauba...Baji whisteled like that at Anna's goons...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...that was so funny...is he moving on from Dutta or is he just keeping options open 🀣🀣🀣 aur phir maine soocha...maybe...when the goons were doing their open lungi chalang...maybe...just...maybe...Baji looked up and SAW something he liked 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 tauba 😲😲 did i just say that 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...omg....i cant stop laughing!!! then the bit when Dutta and Baji are hiding the corpses...🀣🀣🀣🀣....omg...did you see how Baji went down with that one dude...the look on his face...eeks...Daal mein kuch kaala hai!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣...tauba tauba...Dostana kuch zyada hi ho raha hai!! 🀒🀒.....and the haath se haath milana...i was afraid it would lead to an eye lock...thank GOd and the CV's that it didnt *phew* πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

when Anna announced  his decision to marry Naku...i didnt know whether to laugh cuz he's clearly lost his marbles...or whether to throw up 🀒🀒🀒 woh kehte hai naa...iska toh khopri toh phir gaya hai
🀣🀣🀣🀣

and...need i say...during this entire episode...every shot of Dutta...*drool* 😍...i could just watch him all day....and dude...during that dance/dream sequence...Naku looked maha HOT herself!! the red lips were a bit much...but it was Anna's dream...toh aur kya hosakta hai 😑...tauba!!! she danced really well though!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

JAZ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nazia.icycool thumbnail
ohooo jaz baji ki to band baja di!!! 🀣 🀣 never knew that he couls wistle too..chalo koi to kaam dhang se karta hai....lekn ek baat hai he handles knives very nicely...loved how he put the knife in nakku's dupatta in the mandir scene and i was also amazed to see how he killed anna's goon yest....churi sedhe prt mein!!...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ufff anna announcing that he wants to marry nakku that was pathetic.....frist of all he is a baasi kadi...and secondly he wants to marry a baasi daaal (nakku) 🀣 🀣   πŸ€£ he doesnt care that nakku is already married he just wants to have funπŸ˜†...

hey thanx jaz!!awesome CR πŸ‘
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey jaz thanx for the amazin CR yaar πŸ€— duji scene was funny πŸ˜† 🀣 ....i couldn"t stop drooling over dutta how hwat he looked when is said meri patni kaha hai 😍 ...
Anna is sicko he wants to marry naku...i hope dutta kills him tadpaa tadpaa ke..
iam impatiently waitin for tomorrow"s epi...
thanx yaar ...take care and see u around πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ€—
fullocolor thumbnail
i have always loved ur CR's jaz. they are awesome!!
loved the duji romance! πŸ˜† enjoyed reading it thoroughly!it was amazing!!!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
For me the funniest part was when Duji were fighting the two ghundas in the beginning of episode (when Baaji pretends to join Anna) Dutta swung a ghunda around in a circle and lifted him in the air before slamming him to the ground. It was as if Dutta was performing a dance move with the ghunda. May be Dutta was feeling sorry for him. He probably thought that this man had no chance to sing or dance ever because Anna only likes himself and women to do so. So, Dutta thought kay chalo is ki aakhri khwahigh poori kar deta hoonπŸ˜†
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Jaz:

*fixes her lawyers coat*
ur owner...I am here to reprsent my mauakil - Baaji Rao!
He has been accused of deterring from his interest - Dutta!!....well, what do u think a man with self respect would do? He sees his interest openly admitting of adultery.....My client has been with Dutta since his choldhood, stood by him in his thick and thin....has performed all wifey duties to the best of this capabilities....*sees raised eyebrows* err....except ofcourse.....ahem ahem!....*blushes*......the only thing left was a formal announcement of wedding!!.....and now a scarecrow comes from nowhere and Dutta talks about her while blushing....what was my client supposed to do...with dignity and the love still alive, he decided to look for other options....*sighs deeply*....
A human has its needs and my client is not behind.....His needs have to be fulfilled...As a human its his birth right...If not dutta, then Anna's men with flying loongis!!.......after all flying loongis can be appealing to!!...havent we heard , beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder....and my client have always admired flying loongis!
now, I leave it upto u my owner to let Baaji pursue his "interests"

*case dismissed*

🀣🀣🀣
Edited by Dancingdoll - 13 years ago
fuzzyface thumbnail

🀣  The comedy goes on

Honestly I said this in another thread I think Anna and Dutta are brilliant dons. They should just dump their respective spouses (including Baji) and unite for the sake of humanity. Together as the lovely AnDu (Anna +Dutta) they can take over the world like a storm. 🀣🀣

Anna oh this man never cease to amaze me, he wants to have his cake and eat it. Subbu is not going to be sideline, Anna is gonna be roasted soon.🀣

Baji what can I say the man has a lot of love and he wants to share 🀣

Nakku should have a dance session for Dutta too, she's got some moves. I am sure he won't mind but Kala will surely have a stroke and hopefully be paralysed. Then Kishore can mock her for the rest of her miserable life🀣🀣

(tauba tauba fasting month)😳
taherav thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg!! did i just read about flying loongis??!!😲 man abhi tak to epi bbhi nahi dekha or kya kya parhne ko mil raha hai!! and baaji interested in those flying loongis!! 😲
am i safe if i say that minus his dressing sense *ahem* i am beginning to find baaji very *ahem* interesting!! u know even i am keeping my options open too!!πŸ˜†
jani-yeh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesum CR Jaz..as always...πŸ˜‰...

wats that u said...*looks @ Jaz mouth open eyes wide wiv shock*...
Baji keepin his options open...😲😲😲...lets the words sink in...omg...
xcuse me while i die laughing...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...omg mayb lyk me our baji rao fancies himself a E cullen...but unlyk me...as u said he's willing 2 settle wiv a wana b...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...damn that is jus 2 funny...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...

moving on or not...we all knw his heart will always belong 2 Dutt's...🀣🀣🀣🀣...

Anna's imagination is jus ghatiya...🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒...Naku ko kya se kya bana diya in his imagination...🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑...yet again im dying 2 see Dutta get his hands on Fish freak...er not in the dostana manner...cu i cnt see Anna minding that...wat wiv him lovingly touching, filming n calling Dutta sanam...🀣🀣🀣🀣...wat i mean is wen Dutta beats the hell out of him...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...

now 4 how Dutta looked...*sigh*...
hot, handsum, yummy, on fire, mindblowing,incrediable, delicious n down ryt gorgeous...think that about covers it...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Luved the look on his face wen the shodow of the nakur goes across his face...full on sher ready 2 pounce... *sigh* 😍😍😍...wow n the meri patni dialogue that followed rocking or wat...πŸ˜‰...

TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Jaz... Cheeeeeeeeeee .. YUCK... Baaji seeing something while Lungi walas jumping from tree.. Oh God tu bhi na pata nahi kya kya sochti hai.. Hai Hai.. Bas yaay.. Apne Baaji ka bhi kuch standard hai..

@Nakku's Make-up in Anna's dream Sequence.. The less I talk about it the better.. The bright chamkila clothes.. Blood red lipstick.. She looked like Vampire in the red lipstick.. Chalo ab sab Twilight Twilight khel rahe hai 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣  The color of eye shadow tauba tauba.. and wat was wrong with camera man shooting Mahi with all the weird angles.. Hai Hai

@Baji's Whistle.. Arey wah Baaji ne whistle maari aur Anna ke saare Aadmi main entrance ka security chood kar Baaji ki taraf baage.. Wahh kya baat hai.. Lagta hai sab Baaji ki attention pane ke liye despo the.. Baaji got so many Dostana fanclub members with one whistle.. Wah Baaji Wah 🀣 🀣 🀣

@Jaz.. Our argument about Jacob has not yet finished.. "Your Jacob" Wah bhai Wah.. Wh tera kab se ho gaya.. WOH MERA JACOB HAI.. You think you can take Jacob to Sumit and set tent and lure him by wearing tank top and short.. Hello I will take him to Antartica will build a Igloo there and will wear Bikini if I have to.. But "JAcob Is MINE" End of Discussion