Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Shru Great post! I was actually looking for this!

I can't believe its been six months they are truely an outstanding couple and this sequence is one of my favourites, I have seen it endless times there is so much happening so many emotions. It shows SR at their best and worst!

It truely has been a beautiful journey to watch and I can't wait to see it go on.
..CrazyInLove.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great post
and i adore sidma
JW and KW rock DMG

ANfan1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shruuuuuu, a beautiful post to celebrate the 6 month annv.

In these 6 months, we have seen Sid-Ridz at their worst and at their best and something touches u from within about this couple who share an ubreakable bond, have never done things like normal couples and inspite of this are so adorable!

Happy wedding Anniversary Siddhant and Ridhimma Modi!

Hope the next 6 months bring more bliss, happiness to SR and to the SRians who simply love this couple!
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thank u so much shruti..

it's party time for celebrating for completeing six months of SR's wedding.  

waise unki date thi 22nd feb which is my birth date.😛😊😊😊😊

Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Its been 6 months....Hope soon they complete 1year...Love Siddhima to bits....Hope the CV end all these confusions asap and give us a C-Night...6 months and yet they are virgin?? Nah..Not happening....Now they need to say goodbye to their virginity...
kinny_ranvir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Our SR were together for 6 months 👏 👏 ..thats so sweet.. looking forward for their 1 year
👏
shamil thumbnail
wow, amazing!
thanks for the post, shru🤗
Austen thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Can't believe it's got to six months of Sid and Riddhima!!!  From the first scene to the current...this couple has given us so many moments.  From the constant fighting to gradual understanding...we've seen it all and I hope this continues long into the future.   Just want the CVs to hurry up with their story now!!  Love Mr and Mrs Modi.

ana24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the post shru......... just hope we dont lose our fav couple....
ginac thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shruti thankyou so much for this beautiful and amazing tribute to Siddhima. They are simply magical together. Amazing vm on SR. The song has so much intensity and watching the scenes with SR together on which will be the start of their journey to love was simply breathtaking.
So much was conveyed in this vm whether it be from Sids side of being hurt and feeling betrayed from Ridz lack of trust and that from Ridz side of being torn apart on the realisation that she is saying goodbye to Armaan  and that she is being married to another man.
THESE TWO ARE SIMPLY BREATHTAKING AND SET THE SCREEN ON FIRE. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shruti you are so beautiful for opening this post and giving so much joy to everyone that simply adores these two people together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Congrats indeed to two people who were destined by God to be together no matter what came there way.