Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
we need those days back. How simple the picture was, a saree piece, dryclean, servant...you know what ...i still remember the flow of events...even the servants small make up box. What an original it was. But i cant remember any stupid thing i have seen the last two days.

Am begging you cid, act normal. We dont need you to do miracles.but give them some life.cant live with this congestion anymore.dont forget who you are....turn around....look ...in to daily life,there are so many crimes out side....focus....come out of that glass room.the normal human life is not in ac rooms or five star hotels. Study something about middle class.....please come back.
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The sad thing is that a lot of these plot holes could be corrected by just a little more careful proof-reading of the plot and tweaking some of the details. Even apart from the buildup of suspense and variety in crime type, I'm quite surprised how they could pass such absurd motives or methods of working being done by the criminals, which stick out clearly like a sore thumb in the plot.
hin_sa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shagnika

CID high level crimes ki investigayion karti hai... FW ko laga since cases are not High level then it can be interpreted in a different way... i.e High level millionare bunglows waalein cases! 😆

Samajh main nahi aata ki jin logon ne hume ye pyaara show diya wahi log ise barbaad karna kyun chahte hain🤢
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhijeetdaya

Samajh main nahi aata ki jin logon ne hume ye pyaara show diya wahi log ise barbaad karna kyun chahte hain🤢

OK don't take it seriously bas mere dimag mein aya. nothing serious-----Lifes funda is creator is actually the best destroyer of his/her own creations.

anyways don't worry (like RDX says in Welcome.)--- Abhi hum zinda hain.
prabha. thumbnail
Promo out. CID to deal with an adamkhor.

Get ready for even more brutal murders because the criminal is eating human beings since one year as per promo.
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
Chiinnu thumbnail
saw another idiotic promo ever
a man inside a castle in forest , with long beard and like tarzon. he murdered so many people...prepare yourself to have another heart attack by scarlet show.
he is a man eater or some stupid killer.any way its time to decide who is gonna skip the show.
Chiinnu thumbnail
why they are doing this to us???????oh my god.......am sick
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Was getting bored so decided to update the promo :-

Promo starts with ek adamkhor jo kha raha hai insaano ko !! then Taasha saying "sir ye ek saal se insaano ko kha raha hai !!" and then Abhi sir saying "Par sir yeh itne logon ko maar kaise raha hai ??" and then they show that adamkhor guy in flashes along with a skeleton and Salunkhe saying "yeh kaisa aadmi hai jo insanon ko maarke unhe kha raha hai " 🤢
and then the whole battalion in the jungle to catch one guy and still he's brave enough to try and attack on them !!!

Ok so that means a mixture of that Aadamkhor episode + Man Eater !! 🤢 Brutality unlimited this week !! I'm sick and tired of this !!!
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
EH BHAGWAAN UTHAALE MUJHE!!!!! ANOTHER DISGUSTING MANEATER STUFF?????? UFF. Bunk it. I have no interest anymore. Ugh.....
prabha. thumbnail
Link to promo added to the first post.