Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I think the CVs themselves are undecided about the track they wanna take up. On one hand, they can't give up on SR after weaving such a beautiful journey with them. On the other hand, they don't wanna lose the ''majority'' of people who are watching the show for AR. They will continue playing this ping-pong game until they come to a single stance; SR + ArShi OR AR. In other words, for a long long time.
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Poco Exactly SR are at a standstill but they shouldn't be.

Kriti I know they are being inconsistant, because to a viewer who just watched the show on the off chance depending on the day one day they will see Riddhima as jealous and then the next day it is concern? Make up your mind and move the story on. This is the only time I prefer BT as a production house because they will ignore fan demands 😆 because they will just say if you don't like it don't watch it.

Exactly Nikki this is wat i meant....Why simply Butchering Riddhima's character...i mean she is the lead of the show man....they are indecisive and thats the reason i lost interest in the show.... and i agree i just love Balaji in this case of shows atleast a married protagonist is not shown such confused like in DMG....
Edited by kritishah3 - 13 years ago
ANfan1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I have predicted more Move on speeches from Sid, Ridhimma, Shilpa(she now knows abt AR), Shanky, sister Stella, the street fighters whom Armaan fights with and on a safer side Emails from Nikki, Abhi, Rahul Muskaan, Atul, Anjali and Ya Rabba 100 times! All this takes place in the next 6 months!!!

-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi all
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1466827
Guys pls cn everyone sign in on the above post abwt SR re-marriage pls.
nyctophilia thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANfan1000

I have predicted more Move on speeches from Sid, Ridhimma, Shilpa(she now knows abt AR), Shanky, sister Stella, the street fighters whom Armaan fights with and on a safer side Emails from Nikki, Abhi, Rahul Muskaan, Atul, Anjali and Ya Rabba 100 times! All this takes place in the next 6 months!!!

🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣 Thank u for warning me leah its better i stay away from DMG i cant lose my bacha kucha sanity anymore......😆 😆 😆 😆
nikita_88 thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣 Leah so true!

Saw Khushi's message!

Kriti Exactly she comes of as so confused its like you have made your choice right so where is the confusion?
nyctophilia thumbnail

Originally posted by: -alimabi-

Hi all
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1466827
Guys pls cn everyone sign in on the above post abwt SR re-marriage pls.

Hey Hally...😃 i already signed in the post...😳
ANfan1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kritishah3

🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣 Thank u for warning me leah its better i stay away from DMG i cant lose my bacha kucha sanity anymore......😆 😆 😆 😆

😆😆
DMG makes us pychaterists, Astrologers, Politicians (to do Naare Baazi), lawyers, writers.....

We get complete Personality Development watching DMG!!😳

Can u think of soemthing else?😕
nyctophilia thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣 Leah so true!

Saw Khushi's message!

Kriti Exactly she comes of as so confused its like you have made your choice right so where is the confusion?

that's wat nikki it basically as Riddhima is like some clay mould it the way u want..

Wat is khushi's message???
ANfan1000 thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣 Leah so true!

Saw Khushi's message!

Ridhimma shud be renamed Mrs. Ridhimma Confused Modi!!!

btw, why did she give a strange/wierd/happy/sad  look when she saw the Kangan, can someone explain?