Views

Users

Frequent Posters

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
hi

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Thank you, Norzie. I think ther freeze frame was done in slow motion for a reason.

you mean to say, that the audience can clearly see it?????

norzar
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

wonder what shilpa#s next step is?

and what the salsa thing is all abiut

and why ws rids crying so much in precap hugging her marraige photo

hoping for a siddhima scene on mon, bef sid talks to A

norzar
nikita_88 thumbnail
Kriti The story isn't going to move on till KSG and KW are back. So they chose to go round in circles instead. But DMG has always gone round in circles I guess why should they be any different now.

But seriously all I want is a SR re-marriage, a C-night and then I can leave this show. But the rate it is going I am soon going to stop watching also I am back at uni now so that basically means no time for me.
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Nikita, Poco, Norzar and Kriti. 🤗

If I missed someone, double jhappis for you. 🤗

Congratulations for the new AT. 😊

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Yep. Why else would you show the freeze frame in slow motion.

I agree, Krittz and Nikkz. SR story is at standstill and the ArShi story has been progressing if you see the last two weeks.

nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Kriti The story isn't going to move on till KSG and KW are back. So they chose to go round in circles instead. But DMG has always gone round in circles I guess why should they be any different now.

But seriously all I want is a SR re-marriage, a C-night and then I can leave this show. But the rate it is going I am soon going to stop watching also I am back at uni now so that basically means no time for me.

I don't know Nikki actually the thing wat i feel is that the Makers themselves are undecided abt the tracks...yes even i want SR re marriage n Cnight but i don't expect anything from them coz they change their minds at the drop of hat....no consistency at all....DMG is the only show which i have followed religiously but then with the current scenario its become like a Headache...so i don't exactly know where its heading towards but just hope we have pace n stability soon...
ANfan1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

My net 😡

Now the DMG story will move forward only in the next janam!!

Lets see how Shilpa tries to mend Armaan's broken heart!

Norzar, can u give me the link where Fary and Poco made their freeze frame analysis!!

nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Yep. Why else would you show the freeze frame in slow motion.

I agree, Krittz and Nikkz. SR story is at standstill and the ArShi story has been progressing if you see the last two weeks.

That's the only hope Nitzy which i see in the show...and somewhere keep my self updated about the show...ArShi are progressing its good..lets hope now that Shilpa has come to know about AR and the aashiq story shud move further....
ANfan1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Khushi has written a msg for KW fans at his blog site...
nikita_88 thumbnail
Poco Exactly SR are at a standstill but they shouldn't be.

Kriti I know they are being inconsistant, because to a viewer who just watched the show on the off chance depending on the day one day they will see Riddhima as jealous and then the next day it is concern? Make up your mind and move the story on. This is the only time I prefer BT as a production house because they will ignore fan demands 😆 because they will just say if you don't like it don't watch it.