Take 2 -KRIYA MOMENTS

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
.Reader's are warned

This is a loooong post, I discovered that once I started writing about Kriya, I couldn't stop..I had to go on and On ..it has been by a supreme will and increasing pain in the hand [while typing] that I have been able to stop.😳

Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong.
                                                                          - William Thackeray

The Doctor has sent every one out and is actively employed in saving Krishna.....Outside all are tensed up ....a while later, the door opens and Spiritual Guru comes  and says "today True love has won *and I am like DUH !* ..Maidam has fought and plucked her husband from the jaws of death ..*Was the doctor engaged in Mop up operation then* {Hey Pratigya, remember when the hospital presents you with a hefty bill, remind them that YOU saved ur husband and by all rights they shud pay u for enhancing their reputation,and their statistics πŸ˜‰} and the Spiritual Guru further says that you may see him but no talks that may cause him distress,tension * can this get any more cornier*

The Thakurs rush inside lead by G.Dadi * for her Girth,she cuts a fair pace* not to be outdone the Sax's tumble behind them...All  surround the superstar , but super star lies uncaring ,G.Dadi  wards off the evil eye of her potha,but potha is looking for his soul-mate  ..and understanding Krishna's desire, G.Dadi calls Pratigya in...and G.Dadi Makes him understand that it was Pratigya who saved him and who gave him life.. * Can this Assertion go unchallenged , that too when such an gauntlet is thrown right in front of Amma ,😑 Definitely Not  !! Amma Picks up the Gauntlet 😲 * Amma says very softly *and softly did the spider kill the fly, Now from where did that line pop upπŸ˜• *..

Yes Amma !! Krishna has understood that Pratigya has saved his life * The sax are beaming , Adarsh looks wonder-struck ,Guruji is smiling *{ Don't smile so much Sanskari's..,The sting is yet to be delivered }..and tell him too that it is bec of her that he is lying in the hospital. * Zaaap ! The smile is wiped off in a sec...*{Don't say , I hadn't warned you}..

The Nurse takes over and says "we will take care of  Patient, one of you can stay and rest can go home "..Amma immediately pips in to say that she is going to stay back * and fill his heart and brain with poison* Pratigya says "No, Amma ,I will stay here and take care of him",

but SS vetoes this and orders her to return home..Pratigya darts an imploring glance at Krishna and dejectedly turns to do SS bidding , but even in that weakened condition, Krishna does not let her down, heeding her plea..he just holds her back by gently grasping her hand * Amma looks as if she has drunk an ounce of vinegar,SS looks on impassively, Kesar of course is happy* Pratigya is over the moon  and her face looks radiant as if the sun has burst thru the Dark clouds .

..A quick glance is exchanged between Thakur and his queen..Nurse says since Patient has selected his doll, she can stay back and play Nurse,Nurse while the rest can go to Timbuktu ..

The checkmated Thakur's walk out ..And SS takes a Pratigya [No,Not our Heroine,but a vow ]...that he will not lose Krishna to anything  or anyone .,not even to Pratigya  { Pratigya has found another cause to fight over ..This will keep her occupied for a while }

Next day .................

Krishna awakens from sleep .. and is momentarily confused seeing the strange room , He gazes around  and his gaze falls on the soundly sleeping Pratigya , he rests his gaze on her *Is there a momentary softening of his eyes *

{Like Kabab mein Haddi }Nurse chooses this precise moment to enter, replace the drip and tells them to be ready , Doc will be on his rounds ..hearing the nurse's voice, Pratigya wakes up.. and is all wifely solicitude ,she inquires whether he had any sleep,is he comfortable ,How is he feeling? he replies " feeling better " * all this while he doesn't look at her ,his eyes wander here and there but never at Pratigya 😲..Poor girl, you have a long and steep road to walk ,he is restless ,It is as if he wants to avoid any proximity*

and after giving her a briefest glance he continues "you look tired, You too shud have rested, I shud not have stopped you ".*Poor Krishna Torn between uncontrollable Love and sense of Betrayal*.

but Pratigya immediately rebuts and says looking at him straight in the face "How can you say that? I am ur WIFE !!  * Glory be !! wasn't  it a few months back when Krishna was going "I am ur HUBBY".....How quickly  luck changes !! * It is my duty to stay by ur side ...Tell me If I had fallen Sick, wuld you have left me "?

Hearing this Krishna looks at her face and gazes for a few mins and says "there is a difference , there is a difference between the two situation,,betwen u and Me ..

and gently stops and looks  down..Pratigya face wilts on hearing this and there is a fleeting pain reflected in her eyes ...she stares at him in dumb pain..Krishna still does not look at her  *Reminds me of the early days of marriage when Pratigya used to turn her face away from Krishna *..The Doc comes and checks him and says they may go today if they wish but is preferable if they stay over for a day more...Pratigya looks happy and relieved *One whole day alone with Krishna * But Krishna has had enough  ..He decides to go home...Pratigya looks crestfallen ....

Breakfast tray arrives ...Pratigya is checking the medicines and also simultaneously nagging him for refusing to stay ..Krishna is more interested in the soup and decides to sample it,he pushes himself and tries to hold the spoon * Applause everybody, he succeeds*Now he tries to take it to his lips * Alas ! The spoon clatters into the bowl* ..hearing the tinkling sound , Pratigya turns to see what her pati parameshwar was doing and notices that PP was trying to drink the soup..She offers to help..picks up the bowl and tries to feed him..Krishna turns his face away...Pratigya is hurt by his rejection..but she suppresses it and once again offers the spoon full of soup..but mouth remains adamantly closed ...Hurt beyond words,

she is moved to say  "Try trusting me a little bit Krishna  *on hearing this Krishna looks up at her face *  I cant even think of hurting  you and neither can I see u suffering " She again offers the Spoon, and Krishna opens his mouth and swallows it ...

she continues her ministration , suddenly the soup is caught wrong way and Krishna coughs and spills some soup on his chin ..Pratigya immediately wipes his chin..Krishna looks at her face and is lost looking at her face , Pratigya who was wiping his chin chances to look up and catch his glance and she too drowns in his gaze ...There is a strong undercurrent of feelings here ....His Gaze holds pain, yearning,question, bafflement and boundless love while hers hold pain, resolution, wonder and the first glimmering of incipient love ...

there is a knock on the door and Big Bear stumbles in and inquires whether he really can go home {Shakthi cameo is very well done, his normally fierce voice assumes a eager happiness and love for his younger bro shines thru while he is making this inquiry }..Krishna Assents ...and Shakthi Leaves to settle the bill .

Krishna takes off from where he  had left off and continues to gaze at her ,He seems to be getting mesmerized and Pratigya is looking at him in shyness and there is a soft smile playing slightly  on her lips...

Kriya return Home and immediately  SS implicates Pratigya for Krishna 's conditions ..Pratigya looks on shattered.....

The Battle lines have been drawn ...Pratigya has entered the chakravyuha, will she break this chakravyuha and emerge triumphant or will she succumb like Abhimanyu  ....IS this the beginning of the end for Kriya ??

What is Krishna thinking ?? he is fully aware that his wife married him out of compulsion and that painful knowledge has sapped his will, he seems to be broken and withdrawn  and yet we seem to get odd flashes of that Old Krishna ....How  is he going to take up from here ?He has not rejected Pratigya ,neither has he completely accepted her ..How will he resolve it ??

Will Her Love break through his Hurt , will it dispel the darkness, despair crowding in his heart ?? Will she ever regain his complete trust ??or will she be made to undergo constant test

Edited by tanthya - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DhokhaDoongi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey Tanthya, Nice post as usual.I was  looking for your post since last night.Its really a treat to read your posts.
I have a feeling that krishna is not gonna accept her so easily.........she surely needs to make some efforts to get him back.And the thakurs are still there ever ready to make it more difficult for her.i m feeling really bad for Krishna above all.......poor guy,neither he can let her go nor can he stand the betrayal(according to him).
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ Tanthya Waooooo πŸ€—

What a post, πŸ₯³

Seriously first Mera's post and now yours what a treat you two are giving to this forumπŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈ.
gees thumbnail
fantastic post tanthya---written so well that i was mesmerised while reading it---was actually waiting for it-----i felt transported into the scenario itself-- it was sooo gudπŸ‘ yes its real tough goin for kriya now---apart frm the chakraview woven around them -- its their personal battle too, where reasoning is cuming in the way of emotions---his love she has, but she needs his faith now and for that she will have to find a way out---- i am counting on sum efforts frm kesar-- ghanti dadi--chandu tunna ---komal ??--to convey to him all that she went thru, to get him back home in one piece !!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜•
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!
Am in awe readig ur post!!

But both ..u n Mera disappointed last nite...waited tilll late nite to read ur posts!!

This post of urs did mroe than it shud!! Was a wonderful delite to read!!

Same here..enjoyed those Kriya moments a lot! For the first time both set eyes on each other with love... but not completely out of love is the point to be noted... and U used the exact words to protray the exact ingredients each had in their gaze along with love!

Great post!! Thanks again!

How Krishna going to respond to his father's accusation yday will be interesting to watch..
He will not be witty like before ..given the state of mind he is in.... what he says is worth a watch today!!
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gees

fantastic post tanthya---written so well that i was mesmerised while reading it---was actually waiting for it-----i felt transported into the scenario itself-- it was sooo gudπŸ‘ yes its real tough goin for kriya now---apart frm the chakraview woven around them -- its their personal battle too, where reasoning is cuming in the way of emotions---his love she has, but she needs his faith now and for that she will have to find a way out---- i am counting on sum efforts frm kesar-- ghanti dadi--chandu tunna ---komal ??--to convey to him all that she went thru, to get him back home in one piece !!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜•

Kiya baat hai, wonderful comments, short and sweet.  πŸ‘
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: arine

Hey Tanthya, Nice post as usual.I was  looking for your post since last night.Its really a treat to read your posts.

I have a feeling that krishna is not gonna accept her so easily.........she surely needs to make some efforts to get him back.And the thakurs are still there ever ready to make it more difficult for her.i m feeling really bad for Krishna above all.......poor guy,neither he can let her go nor can he stand the betrayal(according to him).

Than You Arine !!

Once Bitten twice shy ! Nope !! Krishna will not be in a hurry to trust Pratigya ...  she really has her task cut out ..but then this her test ...she has to manage the Thakur's and Krishna's apathy just the way he manged Thakur's venomous words and her indifference ....

I Know, Arine...Krishna  too has to search in his heart and find whether he has enough love to surmount the seeming betrayal and give the marriage another shot !!
nisha2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@tabthya u won't believe it....................... wat i don't believe myself...................that i really read this lengthy post...................... 🀣 🀣 and guess wat i didn't get any kidney pain................... 🀣 🀣

in fact i lubed it.........scene by scene i was reliving d kriya magic...................having goosebumps..........awwwwww loved ur post........................... 😊 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAM2U

@ Tanthya Waooooo πŸ€—

What a post, πŸ₯³

Seriously first Mera's post and now yours what a treat you two are giving to this forumπŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈ.

Sam ,

πŸ€—  πŸ€—.....Thankooooooooooooo...πŸ€—
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: gees

Gees,

Thank You very much .......

I would not say reasoning , gees...where emotions are being misunderstood and misinterpreted ..reasoning has not come into play yet...I think G.Dadi will be the one who will provide him with reasonable reasons and will also counteract the venom of Thakur's ...she is getting increasing prominence now and also Krishna seems to be leaning towards her for emotional succor and mental peace [a job which ideally shud be Amma's] ..and I think he  will listen to her in the final rally rather than obeying the Thakur's ...

Pratigya has adopted a softer approach..This has always worked with him... All sh has to do is hang in there , not afraid to show her love, her vulnerability and Krishna will not be left with any option but to respond to her love...