Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepa_mishra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I had already signed the petition near 40. I will be doing this for our Kinrul. But just we want to do continously as soon as possible. We need all of our Ragvir fans/ Kinrul fans to do this. We want to hardwork and we need the help from our fans.

we want parul opposite kinshuk . thanks saniha for open this thread

shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for opening this thread here.........we will definitely try our level  best to get kinrul back together again...........will be signing petition everyday.......already signed it 4-5 times.....
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
yaaa sanhu we will do everythingg for bringing parul wid kinshuk .they 2gether can easily make a show superr duperr hit . i hope ki dis time RS listen 2 us.
SaniaKaSidShukl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: deepa_mishra

I had already signed the petition near 40. I will be doing this for our Kinrul. But just we want to do continously as soon as possible. We need all of our Ragvir fans/ Kinrul fans to do this. We want to hardwork and we need the help from our fans.

I agree with you honeyy..we wll try our level wow goood to  hear ur doin 40-50 times..i want atleast 1000 requests thn we shall post it to Starplus
deepa_mishra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Definetly Dear. We will do it this time.  But we need support from all our Kinrul fans. Thats the important. Because we want to submit this very earlier as soon as possible. From my side I will try a lot.
Shafia21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanihaKaKinshuk

I agree with you honeyy..we wll try our level wow goood to  hear ur doin 40-50 times..i want atleast 1000 requests thn we shall post it to Starplus

I swear when it comes to petition you could only sign it once.
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
but i think kinshuk has divya opposite him n sid and nivi together !!!
SaniaKaSidShukl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mrs.karan.kundr

but i think kinshuk has divya opposite him n sid and nivi together !!!

i dont think If Kinshuk deserves to be paired with a second lead actress
i mean Nah not at all..we will never accept it
renne11 thumbnail

I DONT AGREE WITH YOU WHY THE SAME PAIR AGAIN LET THERE BE SOME FRESHNESS WITH A NEW PAIR IN KINSHUK AND DIVYA I THINK THEY WOULD LOOK FABULOUS TOGETHER AND WOULD MAKE A VERY HIT JODI .............DO YOU AGREE.......WITH ME.