Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
paagal hai kya ...sorry ki bachi..don't you dare..I don't mind AT ALL don't edit it infact, I know exactly how you feel, and listen I'll PM you soon when I get what I want to tell you ::: abhi ke liye just remember I'm always there with youu! πŸ€—
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Pooja...hon, im 26..feel totally free to PM me right away..i will definitely put you at ease sweetheart πŸ€— Some people can never change...hope you get well soon girl...PM me..okay? πŸ€—

Aish...LOVE ya too! all the best with the call 🀣 follow Chotu's advise and sugestions 🀣

relentless. thumbnail
@Aish..aww ur such a sweetheart...πŸ€— bless you
correction Yamini Di - we dont spell suggestion the right way anymore
it is now spelled SUJHESTION 🀣 🀣 🀣
Hopefully you know why.. unless you dont know 🀣
relentless. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MJHT4life

correction Yamini Di - we dont spell suggestion the right way anymore
it is now spelled SUJHESTION 🀣 🀣 🀣
Hopefully you know why.. unless you dont know 🀣

W*F 🀣 πŸ€£ explain me why...you and ur weird terms 🀣
-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Aish129-

paagal hai kya ...sorry ki bachi..don't you dare..I don't mind AT ALL don't edit it infact, I know exactly how you feel, and listen I'll PM you soon when I get what I want to tell you ::: abhi ke liye just remember I'm always there with youu! πŸ€—

where would i be if you werent here for me twinoo !πŸ€— arey ofcoruse i will edit it ! but i wanna be in a happy mood because i always wanna write like a long speech for your update ! πŸ˜† and i know you always there for me ! because your the best twinno ever to me !πŸ€—anyways am going to sleep for now.. just took medicine.. goodnight...

@ chotu- goodnight ! was nice talking to yaar will be more active here .. hoepfully when i feel bettter,,

@ yams di- thanks so much for inviting me here really appreciate it makes me happy ! πŸ˜ƒ

goodnight all ! thanks a tone
Bye Pooja! πŸ€—

Yamini Di 🀣

Remember my cousin the spammer and the weird topics?
Well one of them was called FillumBaazi and well I researched and found out what it was and 🀣 I made a VM on it too 🀣
I will post it here and watch it! You will see how I got sujhestion 🀣
-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ yams di- will PM you soon tommrow.. just in real amount of pain just took medicine.. and πŸ˜† its a very very long story will tell ya tommrow di thanks !
relentless. thumbnail
Okay Pooja sweetie! Do PM me when you can.. i would more than love to ease you out πŸ€— Have a goodnight hon, and take care okay dont stress out πŸ€— Love ya!

@Chotu...Good god! 🀣 πŸ€£ ok so thats how SUJHESTION got created....*headdesk* 🀣 πŸ€£