19/8:ArShi & Riddz: Embrace her , release yourself

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Today's episode doesn't need any sequential dissection. It was very simple and in your face putting the facts for Armaan, Shilpa and Riddz ( Lucky Sid, grooving in Capitol in Delhi) ' and perhaps for the audience as well.

Let's kick off with Armaan Malik and Riddhima Modi. First things , first. I guess everybody knows that like CZ. , I do not buy the jealousy theory in regards to Shilpa as of now . Maybe because I see a different show or maybe I have a different perspective altogether. A man-woman relationship is not always categorized in as love , hatred , fury and in this case jealousy. There are a zillion nuances to human emotions and how we relate to each-other ' and you can never really know how much and what all a human heart holds. Armaan will always be Riddhima and naturally Siddhanth's baby. No matter how much you hate SR or love SR. Armaan is their root and that is why whenever he hurts , you see Sid's eyes fill up with tears as he puts Armaan to sleep , and Riddhima burst into tears of guilt and pathos as Armaan consciously or unconsciously tells her that she is responsible for his state. Today, the woman stopping Armaan from going into the fight was a thread of the past , was a woman trying to hide her face in the warmth of her beautiful present and hopeful future but weighed down by the guilt that she is happy and blissful while her past wants to burn in a purgatory, a woman who grabbed Armaan by the shoulder but looking at the fleeting tender look in his eyes withdrew indicating that the time that was is long gone Armaan.

As people debate over Riddhima's character  on the grounds of hypocrisy, emotional confusion , jealousy and rest of the blah, blah, Riddhima Modi tells you over and over that her issue is just one and it is this ' How can I and Sid live in peace and step together into a blissful future when Armaan has chosen slow suicide? I know that whatever condition Armaan is in , it is because of me , so how do I go to sleep in peace thinking that somebody who has been so important to me is falling deeper into hell every single day? '.It is easy for us to sit back and judge Riddhima. But I believe that until now creatives have kept one thing constant with Riddhima ' HER HONESTY. When Riddhima told Sid that he is her everything , she was honest. When she told Armaan that she is long gone and he has to live his life with a new dream , she was honest. But what she is suffering now , is a different kind of hell ' the guilt that she is trying to get rid of is being played out in front of her everyday. Everyday , Armaan is destroying himself in front of SR. And they both are reacting as normal good human-beings do. Above all, you can never take away SR's emotional attachment to Armaan.

Once again , it was strongly stressed in today's episode that rather than jealousy, Riddhima's issue with Shilpa is the Mommykins' Complex. Shilpa appears as a wrong girl who is taking Armaan back to his hellish days. And even today, the point was stressed twice ' when Shilpa was blamed for Armaan's return to maar-dhaad and when Riddz misunderstood that Shilpa had egged Armaan for this fight. So, I think Shilpa is in for a round of firing from Riddhima tomorrow.

And then, how can you not talk about ArShi. Hmmm' somehow I have always felt that Siddhanth and Shilpa handle Armaan much better than Riddhima. They both gauge Armaan's mood and match it up ' sometimes with attitude , sometimes with pluck and sometimes with tenderness. Look at it today , Riddhima , as usual bahaaoed ganga-jamuna and pleaded with Armaan not to go and fight. On the other hand, Shilpa took his case head on and did not leave him just like that ' she went behind him , with him despite his protests '.instead of crying over Armaan's state, she kept urging him to fight back'.that is the DIFFERENCE. Shilpa supported Armaan while Riddhima lectured him and gave him some really STUPID and SUICIDAL emotional dhamkeez.

What to say about the last frame. Riddhima's entry at the rink appears nonsensical '.i mean , you send the guy to a fight telling him to get turned into a ketchup , and then, you have the audacity to ghoorofy Shilpa and lecture everyone to stop the fight? Riddhima! Kitne tequila shots maare the Sid ki yaad mein kal raat ko? Tell, tell!

Precap: I guess tomorrow we have 10 faaltu minutes of the song' Armaan drying his wounds in AC and blowers ki hawaa , Shilpa reminding the audience how beautiful she is with her gol-gol aankhein and lambi lambi zulfein, Sid thinking that Riddz is crying to compete with the cry-o-meter and Riddz surprising Sid by sobbing over his and her wedding picture'. Hmmm' understandable. With all this emotional strain caused by Arshi, Riddz needs Sid by her side to hug and kiss her to a peaceful sleep.

In the end , a love note for Armaan:

It is immaterial now , who did what Armaan. It is true that you embraced Siddhanth , you released Riddhima as well. But the only reason that you are in this state is yourself. You need to release yourself from this self-imposed purgatory. Life is short . Don't look at the closed door for so long that you don't hear the wind chimes right behind you' echoing from the second door of hope that destiny just opened for you. After all, when that girl with big brilliant eyes was mentioned to you yesterday , what did you say?....DESTINY. Embrace Shilpa. So that you can embrace yourself.

Love and luck always to everyone,❀️

GOD bless everyone. πŸ€—

Edited by Pocahontas - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
Reserved!

Shall be back!

At the moment more interesting drama's occuring!

Ok so here to *Unreserve*

Today despite what everyone say I believe Riddhima has moved on with her life and is only interfering in Armaan's life because well she cares about him and can't watch him destroy his life.

My views on Armaan are on my post - can't be bothered to write them out again but he truely does need to move on.

Shilpa - I love her stubborness, and that she went with Armaan, she wants to stop Armaan but knows that won't work so it is better that someone is there with him instead of him getting hurt.

The end - Oh why do I feel Riddhima will bash Shilpa and then Armaan will tell Riddhima to leave if he regains consciousness. πŸ˜†

I personally love the angst in the show but I feel like we have just rewinded and ended up back in April πŸ˜† But I do want this mess to end soon so we can have ArShi and Siddhima on the right tracks!

Awesome post!
Edited by nikita_88 - 13 years ago
JShukla thumbnail
nice post Pocu.
I agree some ......... and then I disagree some. But when Pocu posts, I never ignore😊⭐️
deepthis thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome post again poco

i just hope sid sees their marriage photo in the hands of ridz
i dont want any misunderstanding between SR

and ya ridz is going to give a big lecture to shilpa tomorrow
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely Poco.⭐️⭐️⭐️.thank god you are alive and kicking in this mad forum..I was waiting for your post ..to keep my sanity..

Yes I agree with you..loved and understood everything you wrote......
As people debate over Riddhima's character  on the grounds of hypocrisy, emotional confusion , jealousy and rest of the blah, blah, Riddhima Modi tells you over and over that her issue is just one and it is this ' How can I and Sid live in peace and step together into a blissful future when Armaan has chosen slow suicide? I know that whatever condition Armaan is in , it is because of me , so how do I go to sleep in peace thinking that somebody who has been so important to me is falling deeper into hell every single day? '.It is easy for us to sit back and judge Riddhima. But I believe that until now creatives have kept one thing constant with Riddhima ' HER HONESTY. When Riddhima told Sid that he is her everything , she was honest. When she told Armaan that she is long gone and he has to live his life with a new dream , she was honest. But what she is suffering now , is a different kind of hell ' the guilt that she is trying to get rid of is being played out in front of her everyday. Everyday , Armaan is destroying himself in front of SR. And they both are reacting as normal good human-beings do. Above all, you can never take away SR's emotional attachment to Armaan

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I was waiting to read this.
I agree with all you said.
I don't understand the precap
though why is Riddhima crying
with the wedding picture?

* There was no need for a song =(
FiiLza thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kitne tequila shots maare the Sid ki yaad mein kal raat ko? Tell, tell!
🀣🀣🀣🀣LMAO!!!
i completely agree wid u πŸ‘πŸΌ
Armaan shud embrace Shilpa..she can help him ...and i still dun get y Riddhima gave tht STUPID n SUICIDAL dhamkee to Armaan and then runs to stop the fight...WTH🀒!!!
 nice post Poco..like alwayxπŸ˜›
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: JShukla

nice post Pocu.

I agree some ......... and then I disagree some. But when Pocu posts, I never ignore😊⭐️

Awwwww... thank you. It is just my perspective. You don't have to necessarily agree wit me, baby.😳
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepthis

awesome post again poco

i just hope sid sees their marriage photo in the hands of ridz
i dont want any misunderstanding between SR

and ya ridz is going to give a big lecture to shilpa tomorrow

Thank you, Deeps. Yeah , hopefully there will be no more misunderstandings. SR have struggled a lot to save their marriage and they deserve to be happy. Shilpa is synonymous with suffering these days... humph.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: uppaas

Lovely Poco.⭐️⭐️⭐️.thank god you are alive and kicking in this mad forum..I was waiting for your post ..to keep my sanity..

Yes I agree with you..loved and understood everything you wrote......
As people debate over Riddhima's character  on the grounds of hypocrisy, emotional confusion , jealousy and rest of the blah, blah, Riddhima Modi tells you over and over that her issue is just one and it is this ' How can I and Sid live in peace and step together into a blissful future when Armaan has chosen slow suicide? I know that whatever condition Armaan is in , it is because of me , so how do I go to sleep in peace thinking that somebody who has been so important to me is falling deeper into hell every single day? '.It is easy for us to sit back and judge Riddhima. But I believe that until now creatives have kept one thing constant with Riddhima ' HER HONESTY. When Riddhima told Sid that he is her everything , she was honest. When she told Armaan that she is long gone and he has to live his life with a new dream , she was honest. But what she is suffering now , is a different kind of hell ' the guilt that she is trying to get rid of is being played out in front of her everyday. Everyday , Armaan is destroying himself in front of SR. And they both are reacting as normal good human-beings do. Above all, you can never take away SR's emotional attachment to Armaan

πŸ‘

Thank you, sweetz.😳😳😳😳😳😳😳.... it is simple to understand , really. I don't understand what the hungama in the whole PHORUM is about. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†