Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

bips...devar bhabhi is a lame excuse......obviously they should be together...veecha are meant to be together

u knw i have seen in real life even one of my friend lost her mother in accident and her maasi is married to her father,now her maasi becomes her mother. then why devar-bhabhi cannot get married.its 21st centuary,ppl should be broader in thinking.
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bipasha23

u knw i have seen in real life even one of my friend lost her mother in accident and her maasi is married to her father,now her maasi becomes her mother. then why devar-bhabhi cannot get married.its 21st centuary,ppl should be broader in thinking.

their timing is all wrong. come on how long has it been?
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

their timing is all wrong. come on how long has it been?

its in 21 st century alright!!!.............
veecha can get married....no problems!!!
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

its in 21 st century alright!!!.............
veecha can get married....no problems!!!

😆 🥱 sorry not in my book. Thats complete immoralness in my book. If tapu had done the same thing I would have slapped her!😡 Romancing another man barely EIGHT WEEKS after ur husbands death in my book is unacceptable. Which serial couple has done it?

🥱
nutmeg7 thumbnail

😆 🥱 sorry not in my book. Thats complete immoralness in my book. If tapu had done the same thing I would have slapped her!😡 Romancing another man barely EIGHT WEEKS after ur husbands death in my book is unacceptable. Which serial couple has done it?

🥱

so thats your book....its not universally recognized so keep your outdated view to yourself.......
secondly...you cant slap tappu....she doesnt know that you exist...rather tapasya is a fictional character...so you cant slap her...😆
ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

🥱

then wht is moral acc. to your dictionary? bride swapping?influencing a person to suicide?hiding impo. letters related to someone's past life? If ichcha had done the same thing I would have slapped her!
shivani9 thumbnail
In this day and age of single moms n single dads, nothing can break Veer Ichcha's love, I am shocked 2 see these outdated practices in Australian villages😉😆
Edited by shivani109 - 13 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivani109

In this day and age of single moms n single dads, nothing can break Veer Ichcha's love, I am shocked 2 see these outdated practices in Australian villages😉😆

this has nothing to do with Australia😆 here people sleep with their devars when they are still married also😆 however I am not part of such practises. According to me there needs to be a certain amount of TIME like a mourning period b4 the wife of the dead guy goes off to another😆
nutmeg7 thumbnail
indian culture is better than western.....there ppl marry- divorce- again marry- again divorce and the cycle goes on.....here ppl have some values about commitment, marriage, love
Greenbear thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes Veer wants Ichcha, so they should get married.