Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IisBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: rahulvaid001

puch mat kyaa kyaa hua aaj😆...they started showing fri epi from 7.45 onwards...i was waiting for special epi....kept watching...8.10 the first fri epi got over...i thought now they will start the spl epi...but 8.15 again they started showing fri epi😆...i watched other channels....8.45 they started spl epi😆15 min baad phir gayab and they started showing BB😆10.15 again the spl epi started😆and kyaa ghatiya spl epi😆...new girl toh aisi cartoon hai....massom bhi achi thi usse toh😆

arre haa yaar, i conveniently slipped the part 1; poora 20 mins ka recap😵
aur woh ladki bhi mujhe khaas nahi lagi; aur najane kyun mujhe jyoti didi, massoom ur yeh nayi ladki sab ek hi dikhte hain😕; shayad sisters hogi; pooori pultan uttaran mein😆
PrincessFi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
if they love each other definitely Yes 👏...but I guess CVs know they are a boring couple ( kinda siblings with same nature😆 ) and they trying to put lots of masala to make it filmi...saw how half her sari was dragging on the steps to give her a paro effect🤣 ....or the car break down n travel by bus....then veer celebrating his b'day inspite of vanshs death...all unnecessary bollywood masalas topped with fancy hairstyles and sexy sari for the widow😉...looks too fake n pre-planned ...lekin chalega...better this way than slow boring scenes
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
veer iccha r made for each other....tapasya and vansh were both unwanted thorns in veer-ichha's garden of love...with thorns ripped...now veer-ichha marriage is a must...

veer's love for ichha cannot go in vain...he never for once stopped loving her even though so many things hapned in their lives...veer can never be happy with anyone else...and also veer and ichha r already united by their souls...getting married is just a formality....

Originally posted by: aditi123_78

veer iccha r made for each other....tapasya and vansh were both unwanted thorns in veer-ichha's garden of love...with thorns ripped...now veer-ichha marriage is a must...

veer's love for ichha cannot go in vain...he never for once stopped loving her even though so many things hapned in their lives...veer can never be happy with anyone else...and also veer and ichha r already united by their souls...getting married is just a formality....

Woww👏...you wrote my thoughts👏👏👏....heart and soul are more important than Sindoor or mangalsutra😃...hope people understand this😃
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sure Rahul ji but not a heart and soul that does paltan to whatever guy cares for it😆

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Sure Rahul ji but not a heart and soul that does paltan to whatever guy cares for it😆

Dil toh bachaa hai jii...thoda kachaa hai ji😳...arrey sometimes the circumstances dont make u realize what u want and u dont listen to ur heart but to fools arnd u😕....that is the reason i dint like ichaa myself😕....coz one shud listen to own self and not others😕....this is her last chance...if she does listen to her heart and make veer's life peaceful...she is most welcome😳...otherwise usko toh ram hi rakhe😆
SRKLuvr thumbnail
rahul ji even today she was saying I want to spend the rest of my life in Vansh's yaadein and still she is woried about tapu! she didnt think what ver would feel that she didnt even wish him happy birthday?? Im telling u for her it was always everyone else then veer! and im sure if she knows abotu tapus pregnancy she will never marry veer! how can he marry such a girl who loves everyone else more than him?
ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think ichcha got her answer from god with that sindoor scene that she should re marry. so she will definately think abt her all time love veer now.
SRKLuvr thumbnail
how was that even a sign?😆 she herself dunked her head into the thaali😆

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

how was that even a sign?😆 she herself dunked her head into the thaali😆

mam kitni baar iss question kaa answer dena padega😕