Users

Frequent Posters

Paru... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: locman

^^ seems way too easy.

is this a new trend?  I hope not!

Pihu may have some bigger reason......maybe the parents have something to do with this.

anu,i also feel thatthe  reason for breaking marriage is something bigger than that silly fight.that could be the twist in the story.
-raiAasma- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Haven't watched the epi so thank u very much for these lovely pics.....AG is looking pretty like never before but this pics kinda remind me of the scene of kis desh after leap where heer is wearing green dress on jay(raj's) wedding and prem misunderstood it as here's wedding.
-Mala- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
paru, i dont think there is any other reason

they want to make it seem like Pihu had an hugeee ego....but it just doesnt make sense...he apologized and shes crying for him?? but still does the mehndi...

Im confused...but i doubt theres any other reason.

They will most likely not revisit all of this once Gauri-Rudr story starts, unless they know what people want..

natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
innit! whole thing was weird! this serial's given me a headache after 3 episodes!
natz thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mala-

paru, i dont think there is any other reason

they want to make it seem like Pihu had an hugeee ego....but it just doesnt make sense...he apologized and shes crying for him?? but still does the mehndi...

Im confused...but i doubt theres any other reason.

They will most likely not revisit all of this once Gauri-Rudr story starts, unless they know what people want..

Pihu's not the only one who's twisted. Rudr says he loves her & we know they've been friends since they were children. Then why on earth could he not see the hurt in her eyes and the silent withdrawal when he met her in her room? They'll say he mistook it for anger, but then again, wouldn't he want to make it up to her before letting her go out? 😕

The production house needs to learn a thing or two about storyboarding & fast! Otherwise this one's a goner!
-Mala- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes...storyboarding is the word!

if they were so adamant on the audience just liking Rudr-Guari then they shud hv not tried to FORCE the devdas concept.

they shud hv made it anotehr boring..simple girl falls in love with rich guy. thats wat it seems like.

because frankly, Dev didnt really fall for chandermukhi

Edited by -Mala- - 13 years ago
natz thumbnail
@Mala- ah! but that is precisely why they say it isn't actually based on Devdas. Dev like you said never actually fell for Chandramukhi, I think he only felt sorry for her after a while and struck a friendship 😕 why don't they do that here? Get her married to the Rai Bahudarji who's come for Pihu and they can all live happily ever after 😆

..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@Mala and @Natz, totally agree with you.

I mean I'm all for a character with spunk and something different, but it's been taken to bizarre extremes.

I still wonder what both sets of parents are upto though.

They look very sus!
natz thumbnail
@Locman- didn't catch your name. I think it's fairly easy to decipher what Rudr's mum is up to. I have a feeling that she was never happy with the union and agreed only because she knew her son would rebel if she said no, in comes family honour and you wouldn't want your son to walk out and create a scandal, so she decided to play along and probably has something to do with what's going on. I mean, for a woman who's supposedly responsible for her husband's success, she really can't be so naive!
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
^^ Anu's the name.

and yes that makes sense.

as for not creating a ruckus and embarrasing the family.....that's all gonna get shot to pieces shortly when Rudr tries to punch Abhay.

Abhay is my only hope....and Pihu's.