Users

Frequent Posters

krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: prejudice

Lovely Lovely post!

We've said this time and again..
Today was another example of the deep bond they share... The husband was pricked and the wife couldnt take it that she ended up hurtng him.

SR are a class apart..Somethin magical something you dont see everyday, and thats why so many of us warmed up to this couple and find their bond so soul-stirring.

For RM who is normally uptight, to say the words "Wish every girl had a husband like you" is a very very big step.

Sid...What do I say of this guy? Who wouldnt fall in lvoe with this guy?Amazingly adorable!

Hey Anusha..Hope i'm Right..😳

so Beautifully said dear..😳😊agree wid u completely..who wudn't wish 4 such an Understanding,Beautiful soul as ur Husband..n Riddhima herself wishing dat 4 us in indeed a huge thing..😳
Edited by krishnaria - 13 years ago
krishnaria thumbnail
@Sidma4Ever-thxx Dear...😳
fan10 thumbnail
single scene of sR in the entire DMG episode, SR makes me so happy by their magical bond n understanding n chemistry...wish CVs understand the potential of SR n give them their deserving equal screen space... A husband like SID makes ones life so colorful having all shades like fights, romance, manofying, missing each other etc... wow wish i get  SID like husband... 
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome post RiaπŸ‘πŸ‘

D scene was simple yet beautiful Only Jeran can create dis magic, dey made such a simple scene so beautiful & memberable....

I loved d way Sid said dat he will miss Ridz a bit less Bcoz he is taking a part of her wid him..

And Ridz line dat ' every girl should get a hubby like Sid ' was d best line of d day πŸ‘πŸΌ

And d hug awww it was heavenly..😍😍

romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Amazingly said Ria :))

It was a WOW scene!!! I loved the scene so your interpretationπŸ‘πŸ‘
Riddhima has realized that how lucky she is to have a hubby like Sid, and she somehow knows that she has not given enough care to Sid:)) Her innocent tear said that all πŸ˜ƒ Beautiful Post dear πŸ‘πŸΌ
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

thanks for such a wonderful post and loved reading your take

today was yet again a meaningful siddhima scene, like you said the beauty of siddhima relationship is that they can talk to each other openly, it shows the trust and understanding they both share.

Yes every girl should get a husband like Sid, Rids believes that and i am so happy that she told Sid that,

Sid;s words have such a huge impact on Rids and she cant bear to se him hurt, liked how he collected her tears and the way she said you know what every girl should have a hubby like you. awwwww

beautiful scene,

norzar

Edited by norzar - 13 years ago
krishnaria thumbnail

Originally posted by: fan10

single scene of sR in the entire DMG episode, SR makes me so happy by their magical bond n understanding n chemistry...wish CVs understand the potential of SR n give them their deserving equal screen space... A husband like SID makes ones life so colorful having all shades like fights, romance, manofying, missing each other etc... wow wish i get  SID like husband... 

well said dear😳...i agree to evrythg...Sid is def one of a kind..we all wish 4 Hubby lk Hm..and as of now we hv Riddhima herself wishing dat..n its really a gr8 thg...
fan10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: krishnaria

well said dear😳...i agree to evrythg...Sid is def one of a kind..we all wish 4 Hubby lk Hm..and as of now we hv Riddhima herself wishing dat..n its really a gr8 thg...

thanks dear for agreeing..yes wish Ridz accept him n move on fastly  ..she is so slow yaar...lol
krishnaria thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidma_love

Awesome post RiaπŸ‘πŸ‘

D scene was simple yet beautiful Only Jeran can create dis magic, dey made such a simple scene so beautiful & memberable....

I loved d way Sid said dat he will miss Ridz a bit less Bcoz he is taking a part of her wid him..

And Ridz line dat ' every girl should get a hubby like Sid ' was d best line of d day πŸ‘πŸΌ

And d hug awww it was heavenly..😍😍

aww.thx Harshiii....πŸ˜ƒ

i agree SR scne is alwzz small,simple yet beautiful...

indeed dat line of Sid holds strong...he's taking her ina way wid hm..her momeries,her soul...

n dat Line Harshii..is a Mark ..loved it...

the Hug is Awwwww jus so Heavenly...😊

krishnaria thumbnail

Originally posted by: romiosugar

Amazingly said Ria :))

It was a WOW scene!!! I loved the scene so your interpretationπŸ‘πŸ‘
Riddhima has realized that how lucky she is to have a hubby like Sid, and she somehow knows that she has not given enough care to Sid:)) Her innocent tear said that all πŸ˜ƒ Beautiful Post dear πŸ‘πŸΌ

Sabzzz..awww Thxx JaanπŸ€—..i agree Riddhima somewer feels lucky n proud to hav such an Understanding Hubby n its sweet of her to wish dat 4 we girls...😳😳