Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: fan10

Siddhant is truely an ideal husband a gal can dream of... Riddhima is lucky...

Thank you so much for replying !! 😛 Yeah, Riddhima is a lucky, lucky girl.
Edited by StarshineHues - 13 years ago
sipdip thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sidhant Modi is every woman's dream.
Now I want to see the angry trait of his to get his wife back to her senses.
StarshineHues thumbnail

Thank you for reading and commenting !! 😃
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I loved what u said!!! Sid modi is indeed a perfect guy!!  No guy would take wifey's concern towards X kindly!!! The way he conveys his love to Riddhima  is just.... MWA MWA  Simple and divine!!

StarshineHues thumbnail

Originally posted by: docnuss

👏gr8 post......wat u said is true........he is beyond words.....SID is a gem.....his golden heart is rare n make him exeptional......n u kno wat MRS.RIDDHIMA SIDDHANT MODI is fully aware of dis fact.....😍

Thank you so much !! Yes, Siddhant Modi is a very special man, and his wife fully knows that fact. No wonder she couldn't stop herself from falling in love with him. 😳
StarshineHues thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayurSidma

Sid is truly a wonderful husband and a nice human being

from the beginning of the show till now his journey has been so amazing...
like first he was so immature but now he is so understanding,
he was childish and now he is romantic
all these changes for his wife

u r mahan sid
love you

Thank you for reading and commenting !! 😃

You're absolutely correct. From the irresponsible, crazy brat from Houston to the most responsible, loving husband, his growth as a person and a human-being has been beautiful to watch. And kudos to Karan Wahi for portraying him the way nobody else could.

StarshineHues thumbnail

Originally posted by: sipdip

Sidhant Modi is every woman's dream.
Now I want to see the angry trait of his to get his wife back to her senses.

Thank you for reading and commenting !! 😛

You're so right-any woman would be lucky to have a husband like Sid. 😳

And no worries, the Badtameez is always, always there to jolt the Chudail when needed. lol. 😆

ginac thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What an amazing post. Your words have gone straight through my heart today. I am always left speechless as to how god has chosen Ridz to have such an unbelievable life partner.  His words today absolutely broke my heart when he told Ridz that he understands her concerns but once in awhile he would like to be her 1st priority and would love her to think about his needs for a change. The tone in his voice was HEART WRENCHING TO SAY THE LEAST. !!!!!!!!!
HIS HEART WAS BLEEDING WITH SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH LOVE FOR RIDZ and yet he said sorry because he made his wife cry. There are no words to describe such an AMAZING MAN!!!!
 From the time he decided to make Ridz his wife to the present day it is always about her needs, her wants, her happiness and not once does he even think of what his heart wants or desires.
UNBELIEVABLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You ae absolutely correct 100% WORDS DO FAIL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and how.
JShukla thumbnail
I agree. Sid is an absolute miracle that happened for Riddhima. The way he selflessly gives out love withoout asking much in return is amazing.
I guess Ridz expression and capacity of loving and caring are anyways quite scarce and compare them against Sid's oveflowing loving capabilities and you feel she hardly has any love in herself.

But just for once if she could express love and refrain from expressing 'concern' for other people around and more for her husband..........it would do their marriage much good.😊
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
amazing post i m falling for sid more & more day by day.😍