Frequent Posters

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
DON'T GIVE UP WE'LL CONTINUE OUR EFFORTS
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think the problem is that the writers failed to realize the difference between the hero and the anti-hero. Shravan's immaturity which was cute in the beginning has turned irritating recently and almost killed the chemistry between the lead couple.

I honestly cannot digest someone being that cruel to make his wife sleep in cold on purpose. Even when you see a homeless person shivering in the cold, one feels sorry and wants to help. Here the moron not only took away all the blankets but made the room cooler. That is simply a SICK behavior.

If the writers do not smarten up, this show will become Baat Hamari Kacchi Hai
Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suresh555

i think the problem is that the writers failed to realize the difference between the hero and the anti-hero. Shravan's immaturity which was cute in the beginning has turned irritating recently and almost killed the chemistry between the lead couple.

I honestly cannot digest someone being that cruel to make his wife sleep in cold on purpose. Even when you see a homeless person shivering in the cold, one feels sorry and wants to help. Here the moron not only took away all the blankets but made the room cooler. That is simply a SICK behavior.

If the writers do not smarten up, this show will become Baat Hamari Kacchi Hai

you have a really good point here!

But you see Shravan before the transformation has been etched out as the "anti-hero" or so i felt like. yeah he was so annoying that day when he did that nonsensical and irrational behavior towards saachi just because she made him lift his lazy bum and work. that was way out of the league!
but that's how he's been written I guess. they (makers) probably want the viewers to get annoyed at him as much as they can so that after he's had his most dreadful fall, the path to redemption will seem contrasting and we'll get to see his growth and compare. πŸ˜•
May be there are sickos like him in the real world too, who knows?! i mean when there can be woolly mammoths in the real world, there can be bratty Mr. Airhead like Shravan too, right?

🀣🀣@ Baat hamari kacchi hai!
Edited by krupur1103 - 13 years ago
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: krupur1103

you have a really good point here!

But you see Shravan before the transformation has been etched out as the "anti-hero" or so i felt like. yeah he was so annoying that day when he did that nonsensical and irrational behavior towards saachi just because she made him lift his lazy bum and work. that was way out of the league!
but that's how he's been written I guess. they (makers) probably want the viewers to get annoyed at him as much as they can so that after he's had his most dreadful fall, the path to redemption will seem contrasting and we'll get to see his growth and compare. πŸ˜•
May be there are sickos like him in the real world too, who knows?! i mean when there can be woolly mammoths in the real world, there can be bratty Mr. Airhead like Shravan too, right?

🀣🀣@ Baat hamari kacchi hai!

Well, I guess you are right about the contrast they are trying to show before & after Shravan ka Dry cleaning πŸ˜‰

Also, the world is full of all kinds of characters, including our Mr Hawai bandar. After all he is the answer to Mahadadi's kadi tapasya. Jab hazaar gadhe mare honge tab jake Shravan was born. On his naam karan day, Mahadadi must have insisted on naming him Gadha (hence Pratap refers to him as one)

shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Good idea. This show deserves a much better ranking
Desire33 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
thanks 4 telling us naddi hope bhph comes at no1πŸ˜›
sd fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nimz_RealLove

thanks 4 telling us naddi hope bhph comes at no1πŸ˜›

mee 2 hope d same !!!! an hope t happens fast!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
btw d chaskameter thing vl get updated 2mrw ie.on monday rite??? does anyone no bout t?????πŸ˜•
sd fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suresh555

Well, I guess you are right about the contrast they are trying to show before & after Shravan ka Dry cleaning πŸ˜‰

Also, the world is full of all kinds of characters, including our Mr Hawai bandar. After all he is the answer to Mahadadi's kadi tapasya. Jab hazaar gadhe mare honge tab jake Shravan was born. On his naam karan day, Mahadadi must have insisted on naming him Gadha (hence Pratap refers to him as one)

🀣@baat hamari kacchi hai  and hawai bandar!!!!!πŸ˜†
btw the actual breed of gadha's wud hv been totally sad dat we all call him gadha
coz dey wud be thinkin
"shravan ko gadha mat kaho
kyunki woh toh gadhe ke naam pe bhi ek kalank hi hoga!!!"😲

lol gadhon ko bhi embarrassment😳  aur complex feeling ho jayegiπŸ˜†ki hamse bhi zyaada gadha
bhi koi hai ewhich means hamare breed ka naam aur bhi low ho jayegaπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

🀣
sunaina02 thumbnail

In the current rating , Ankita has improved a lot. Barun is in the same place .

So guys please join the fanclubs and  post more comments, Discuss more in the forum . 
-Nadii- thumbnail
Yeyy we got Ankita up to 82 from 140.. awesome... Keep it uo guys..