Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I agree with u Sindhu!!😊

Actually Charu-ku must have noticed that something is wrong with Thamil and that he has no feelings to her...But dont know why she still didnt realised that...Avanga avlothuku Thamil-ah namburanga...Its not her faulth...

Yaarume thappu pannale...Ellam situation....I pity all 3!!....Lets see what will happen-nu...I think next week will be some twists....

Please Director dont drag it!!
😑
SweetyGreen thumbnail
yes shammu dear they should not drag this triangle love story for so long and charu should understand tamil and his love for thuls.....
mellisai thumbnail

@Mala:
Kumaran sir thaan apppadi kaamikkiraar πŸ˜‰and paati eppavume Murugan idam thaan pulambal panuvaanga when there is a problem for her grand daughter , so It could be a hint or just ennoda brain working over time!

Ethu eppadiyO , intha love triangle kku oru end vanththaal santhosam.πŸ˜ƒ

@Sue:
Murugan promised to marry both of them in their previous life , so he came to Valli, even though he was married to Deivanai . He tried very hard to convince Valli to marry him without revealing his real identity.πŸ˜‰ Murugan eh ivalavu kasta pattaa , namma hero Thamizh evalavu kasta padanum to convince his lady love.

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 13 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*Thamizhan*~

@Mala:
Kumaran sir thaan apppadi kaamikkiraar πŸ˜‰and paati eppavume Murugan idam thaan pulambal panuvaanga when there is a problem for her grand daughter , so It could be a hint or just ennoda brain working over time!

@Sue:
Murugan promised to marry both of them in their previous life , so he came to Valli even though he was married to Deivanai . He tried very hard to convince Valli to marry him without revealing his real identity.πŸ˜‰ Murugan eh ivalavu kasta pattaa , namma hero Thamizh evalavu kasta padanum to convince his lady love.

yes i agree dear as lord muruga itself found hard to convince valli to fall in love then tamil has to work even more harder to win thuls...

ha ha ha i feel charu as deivanai and thuls as valli.. lets see..

murugan(kumaran dir) thaan kaapathanum..
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: serials2010

Another thing that worries me ' Where is Velayudham ' surely he must have recovered by now.  I have a sneaking suspicion that he is going to pop up like a bad penny ' maybe his appearance will be the final push for TA to do something about his love triangle!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Oh man, I am hoping badly for the same thing. Only if he pops up, will TA ignore his mom's blackmail and openly tell Charu everything so that he can go save Thuls from Vel with a permanent solution.
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranuja12

Oh man, I am hoping badly for the same thing. Only if he pops up, will TA ignore his mom's blackmail and openly tell Charu everything so that he can go save Thuls from Vel with a permanent solution.

yes dear me too thinking like u tat the story will take turns when velayudham wakes up from coma..and there will be huge fight with tamil and him.. and he will try to kidnap thuls.. ha ha
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: khpriya

Yes i'm pretty sure that it wont be a two wives story.. Kumaran sir is too gooood! A twist is coming up sooon!!! πŸ˜ƒ

We are the ones who are rattling abt this 2 wives thingy but for all directors and ppl involved in making of serials - its just jujubi..!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Look the serial ANUPALAVI....that is a 2 wives serial with our Abhishek a.k.a AK of CHELLAMEY - so why shd our Thendral be any exception?? Let us face it men love to have more than one(1) wife...its a very comfort zone for them....but they also have to pay a price for it too..!! ..πŸ€ͺ

If this silly girl Thulasi is going to be so obstinate with her silly thoughts then she is surely going to lose TA to Charu. He is trying so hard to get her say it (ie. she loves him) so that he can take the next step - if he is unable to get a solid confirmation from her then he would have no choice but to adhere to his mum's firm decision coz of her constant blackmail of wanting to end her useless life..!!. 😭

THULASI YOU NEED A HARD KNOCK ON YOUR HEAD..!!😑

Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*Thamizhan*~

@Mala:

@Sue:
Murugan promised to marry both of them in their previous life , so he came to Valli, even though he was married to Deivanai . He tried very hard to convince Valli to marry him without revealing his real identity.πŸ˜‰ Murugan eh ivalavu kasta pattaa , namma hero Thamizh evalavu kasta padanum to convince his lady love

Thanks for your clarification Thamizhan..πŸ‘...ammma...very true...love-vu evalavu kashtam-nuu Murugan confirm penniyachu....TA now its your turn to work very hard on it....then only you would appreciate your wife and value your marriage.....otherwise its like easy come easy go..!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by Sue Nair - 13 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranuja12

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Oh man, I am hoping badly for the same thing. Only if he pops up, will TA ignore his mom's blackmail and openly tell Charu everything so that he can go save Thuls from Vel with a permanent solution.

But on the other hand Vel might not do any harm to Thulasi coz she saved his life. I am sure Thilaga will update him on this matter.πŸ˜ƒ I feel Vel will change into a new leaf....let him face our Bank Manageress Ms. Sundari....angga oru chemistry irrukku....perhaps like rekindling of an old flame???..!!