Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: YuNa4ever

@lana mee too want them for a while and yes hate them to see them sidelined 😕😆 bt geet is a better show than JPSYA thts y i want sehbu to come here with neha😳

like tell me abt it, wat was sehbu thinkiing wen he said he has a surprise 😲 more like shock, the show is ending next week oh god, im gonna faint if i think more abt it
YuNa4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nadz_J

hope they let us know soon if we can shift then after neha is out we will cum back as it is the banner has them on the side also 😭

they made DMG2 frm the start 😭

awww nadzz dont cry saut yuna are the best remember😉 forget cvs they are worthless😡
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Nadzeeeeeeeeeee im soo in yes saut anything for SeHa🤣🤣 and sehbu want him to enter a better show ok soo whos gonna make itt😆😆 im soo excited already🤣

i can make it 🤔 bt i dunno like whos gonna sign it?? and wat shud i write there 🤔
YuNa4ever thumbnail

like tell me abt it, wat was sehbu thinkiing wen he said he has a surprise 😲 more like shock, the show is ending next week oh god, im gonna faint if i think more abt it

omg the shows ending nextweek😭😭 is he gonna be there for like a week😭
-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Maryam - what? is sehban in JPSYA?

Galz i have already tryed things..i have ppl who is spaming on geet wall on fb also requesting the cv
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

awww nadzz dont cry saut yuna are the best remember😉 forget cvs they are worthless😡

I knw they are and will always be bt not onli cvs the forum also 😭 why are they so unimportant to every one im soo happy neha took a decision and left the show 😡
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: LanaBurak

Galz i have already tryed things..i have ppl who is spaming on geet wall on fb also requesting the cv

he said in a audio int that he was entering as karishma tannas bf *crazzy*

So lets spam the wall maybe 🤔
YuNa4ever thumbnail

i can make it 🤔 bt i dunno like whos gonna sign it?? and wat shud i write there 🤔

umm nadzz all the islanders can and then is it possi to get ppl from geet forum?? and umm well jst say tht we want luv story for pari and sehbu shud come and make her fall in love😳😳 coz u know pari really loves maan so wen shes gonna help maneet she will be heart broken soo sehbu will help😉 lets doo this😛
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

omg the shows ending nextweek😭😭 is he gonna be there for like a week😭

tell me abt it 🤔 i reli dnt think he will cum 😭 coz he said in the new int that he has a cast on his hand so i guess he isnt gonna be able to shoot 😃

Im happier 🤣🤣 My hero cant be a villains BF no way
YuNa4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: LanaBurak

he said in an itvf int tht hes doin a cameo in tht show soon bt its ending😕 omg really hope the cvs listen😛