Originally posted by: YuNa4ever

🤣 mee too i soo wanna doo it now😉

same here!!!! nadz help us naaa!!

lets call KD she will know for sure!!!!
YuNa4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: nadz_J

petition errr i dunno if u wanna do it wat if it doesnt work like yuna one didnt bt geet cvs are gud na 🤣

i dont care i wanna try then we can be satisfies atleast lest hope naa wat if it does😳😳 they might be better than dmgs😆 how do u do it?
-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Maryam - hey jana i'm Lana..it is nice too meet ya jana..yes i like the idea. also i don't want SeHa to stay cuz i realy want them in a show as lead, cuz i'm tired of seignt hem sidelined..secondly i realy love maaneet and i don't them to share screen with anyone.

Girisha - i like the idea of having sehban for a cameo as neha. but more than that i'm busy trying to get this AR into geet forum in that way more ppl will join us to discuss pari in geet

Nadia - yes that will be a dream come true if he did entry geet for sometimes..beside i realy miss him alot..neha is looking outstanding in geet..mhm fanna is expected to start at the beginign of september.
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
🤣 there is a online site called petition online u jst go teher and make it then ppl sign the more the merrier and then u email to cvs simple 🤣🤣
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: YuNa4ever

i dont care i wanna try then we can be satisfies atleast lest hope naa wat if it does😳😳 they might be better than dmgs😆 how do u do it?

chotii speaking like me hun 🤣 🤣 🤣 any how we can make teh petition bt we have to like reli spam it 🤣 🤣 🤣
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: LanaBurak

Maryam - hey jana i'm Lana..it is nice too meet ya jana..yes i like the idea. also i don't want SeHa to stay cuz i realy want them in a show as lead, cuz i'm tired of seignt hem sidelined..secondly i realy love maaneet and i don't them to share screen with anyone.

Girisha - i like the idea of having sehban for a cameo as neha. but more than that i'm busy trying to get this AR into geet forum in that way more ppl will join us to discuss pari in geet

Nadia - yes that will be a dream come true if he did entry geet for sometimes..beside i realy miss him alot..neha is looking outstanding in geet..mhm fanna is expected to start at the beginign of september.

Yeah it will be sooo 😍 i'll faint wen i hear it 🤣🤣🤣

Aww okie it looks gud and suku looks gorgoues in the promo, im soo soapless these days 🤣 🤣 🤣
YuNa4ever thumbnail
@lana mee too want them for a while and yes hate them to see them sidelined 😕😆 bt geet is a better show than JPSYA thts y i want sehbu to come here with neha😳
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
hope they let us know soon if we can shift then after neha is out we will cum back as it is the banner has them on the side also 😭

they made DMG2 frm the start 😭
YuNa4ever thumbnail
Nadzeeeeeeeeeee im soo in yes saut anything for SeHa🤣🤣 and sehbu want him to enter a better show ok soo whos gonna make itt😆😆 im soo excited already🤣
gimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LanaBurak

lana yess this is a good idea moving the AT!!! lol we got used to moving now!!!

and yep ur rite lana, we only want to see sehabn 😆😆  i know how it is to want for your couple to be main leads and others being sidelined!! sooo yess new show for seha!!!!