Written Update - August 16th 2010

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update.

Correction: this was @ Roha's house, not Mohreya's.  They showed none of Mohreya yesterday.

DK is right - given what Neeraj knows, it's now out of the question that he'll do it.  In fact, I was surprised that Neeraj returned there - I'd have gone there just to pack up my things and leave.  I can't believe him believing that only Yuvraj knew about him & Sandhya - he has to have concluded that everybody was in on this deception.

The sooner Neeraj gets out of there, the better.  Let DK get another guy and try getting him to substitute Yuvi.
Edited by Vrisha - 13 years ago
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Vrisha

Thanks for the update.

Correction: this was @ Roha's house, not Mohreya's.  They showed none of Mohreya yesterday.

DK is right - given what Neeraj knows, it's now out of the question that he'll do it.  In fact, I was surprised that Neeraj returned there - I'd have gone there just to pack up my things and leave.  I can't believe him believing that only Yuvraj knew about him & Sandhya - he has to have concluded that everybody was in on this deception.

The sooner Yuvi gets out of there, the better.  Let DK get another guy and try getting him to substitute Yuvi.

Thank for catching that - I was almost dead with exhaustion so I missed it.. 😆😳

Yaar, this family just keeps making me gag. I mean, if the "request" wasn't obscene enough, now the fact that Neeraj is hurt in the process doesn't mean squat to them either. ABHI bhi wait kar rahey hain k woh apna mind change kar leyga?!!! Seriously?!?!?!? I'm horrified by the blind in-sensitivities of the Jagirdars. And the fact that Yuvraj thought that marrying a blind girl that Neeraj loved was a win-win because then Neeraj won't have very many qualms about getting physical with the girl is another thing that made my jaw hit the floor - I mean, WTH man!?! THIS is the criteria for picking a wife? K the person you're soliciting her out to doesn't feel uncomfortable while doing the deed?!? Un-bloody-believable! And if that isn't enough, DK wants to pay someone into sleeping with their bahu - can I gag and die here? Kya loser family hai kasam sey!! 😳

By the way, what is up with this Baba ji deal in the Roha track.. Why do I have a feeling k this will be some exploitative situation for women..? 🤔

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

all jagirdars are morons 🤪

fammma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update

wth is going on with this show!!?!!!
elgee thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the super update... Interesting serial with the stories of the 5 sisters... All so different! Hope they are able to keep the interest up...