'I miss Dhrasti ' Mayank Anand

tina_manoj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

I saw this on the net while i was surfing.....

So after Dill Mill Gayye, what have you been up to?
Well, I have done many things. I finished my book, did a lot nore paintings.And most of all relaxed! (laughs)

Do you miss shooting Dill Mill Gayye?
Yes, i missed it a lot! But i guess it had to happen one day, but yes i really do miss dill mill gayye. I enjoyed all the pranks and the maza we use to do on sets.

Who do you miss the most?
Thats actually a very tough question as everyone was so kind and loving. I think it would be Dhrasti, we were really good friends and also Karan...and ofcourse and eveyone else in the cast.

Anything next?
Well so far nothing next but i guess you have to wait and watch (winks)

A message to your fans.

Thankyou all for giving me so much support and love. I love you all and remember Keep Smiling (Smiles)

If you want to check out Mayank Anands website it is www.MayankAnand.com

OMGG! he misses her awww :( :(

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet.melody thumbnail
Awww that's so sweet! Do you have the link to the site where you found this? :D :D
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
maybe he could do a small cameo on geet...i just wanna see them together again on-screen...but not as lovers...maneet is the best for me!!!
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Well missing her is natural... our Drashti is a gem of a person!!
angeldream thumbnail
ohh how sweet Mayank Anannd Misses Drashti....kya kare humari Drashti he hi aisi..
i miss u too Mayu dear.. 😛
uzmakhan thumbnail
awww<3
they both were the shaan of dmg!!
loved them there!!
laykin idhar i adore maaneet onli-hehehe---

Yazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aww i'm sure Drashti misses him too 😳 i use to love their jodi as Rahul and Muskaan, they were one hilarious couple (i would always remember that storage scene 😆) i actually won't mind seeing him in Geet, no before you guys start hitting me with chappals .. i don't want him to be opposite of Geet, because humari Geet ke liye Maan hain 😳 but like Pari had come to make Geet jealous agar Mayank came to make Maan jealous then ...😳

I really miss watching him on TV hope he comes back in some other show, a nice one that is, not those gheesi peeti ones 🤢