Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

EEEEEEE.

*unreserved*

SR make me smile...like I always find myself happily glee-ing in amusement because they are so endearing. Not just Sid, but even Riddhima. Sid is expressive with whatever he does; he wants to give love, and be loved. Riddhima is still coy and not too expressive but I know that deep down she desires Sid to coddle her. Lol! I like their relation...truly in every sense opposite attraction. When he's down as he will be away from her for how many ever hours and seconds, Riddhima cannot help but smile at the thought that someone can love her so much. After whatever she has been thru, I think it takes time for her digest that she can be this wanted by someone so much. Aww.

'Thoda takraar, aur bahot saara pyaar.' Sid is truly living those words, and that one line of his is profound. The tiffs between them filled with mischief and Riddhima's fake (yes, the anger is phony!) anger is adorable, and then Sid's one liners are icing on the cake. It makes us go aww, and it makes Riddhima gasp too. 'I'll miss you', 'I'll miss you too' -- and then they seal it with a hug and kiss. That is what makes SR extraordinary! It's really the little things that matter, because those little things are the ones that add up to that one big thing...does it make sense? ROFL. I had read that somewhere.

The pre cap! How does Sid do it every time? Golly. The way he delivers punctures right thru us, and Riddhima couldn't help but show tears. He's selfless, but he's a human being in love with his wife who wants to be pampered, as you said.

Lovely topic! The way you described them is sheer intellect, and I just love them! Lol.

Am I forgetting something to add? Uh...yes! Sometimes we do take things for granted not because we don't value them, but because we always have them in front of our eyes. The same case is with Riddhima....she is at peace because Sid is with her. We only realize how it all can affect us when that person or the thing is not in front of our sight.

I would like to see Sid surprise Riddhima once by not spoiling her making her come behind him! I really want a scene like that it would be awesome!
nikita_88 thumbnail
Nitzy Fabulous topic!

SR they are so comfortable and Word on the pampering!
So I had my stupid si smile today as well.
But they are just so adorable together, they are seriously man and wife and it is great to watch, I think if these guys get any cuter - I will have a heart attack not cause of the passion but because of the cuteness they have to offer I am dying to see tommorow - because you just know it is going to be something special.

ArShi - Armaan was back for a moment and it made me smile! It was great to see but Shilpa was so Adorable today - 😆 But I love her for taking all of Armaan's attention even if it is for a while! I can't wait to see this Salsa now!
Arpita.Madan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I've never commented on your posts and I'm mostly a silent member of India Forums. But today I felt like I just HAD to say something. I am or rather WAS an AR fan. I loved their passion, their sweet love, romance, cute fights, everything. It was like my dream love story and I always hoped that the two of them would end up together. But not anymore. Because if I had seen even a spark of love for armaan in Riddhima's eyes I would have still hoped, but I don't see anything but maternal affection. And I think the more I read your posts the more I let go of armaan and riddhima. So I would just like to say that your "stories" give me hope. Thank you :)
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: zainab25

EEEEEEE.

*unreserved*

SR make me smile...like I always find myself happily glee-ing in amusement because they are so endearing. Not just Sid, but even Riddhima. Sid is expressive with whatever he does; he wants to give love, and be loved. Riddhima is still coy and not too expressive but I know that deep down she desires Sid to coddle her. Lol! I like their relation...truly in every sense opposite attraction. When he's down as he will be away from her for how many ever hours and seconds, Riddhima cannot help but smile at the thought that someone can love her so much. After whatever she has been thru, I think it takes time for her digest that she can be this wanted by someone so much. Aww.

Bingo Zainu!.... It is this simplicity of SR that stirs you. They are such a simple couple and yet so endearing that they touch your heart... and make you hopeful that just because you did not have a great love story does not mean you cannot have a great marriage. You are right.... Riddhima is still taking in the reality that Sid does love her that deeply.

'Thoda takraar, aur bahot saara pyaar.' Sid is truly living those words, and that one line of his is profound. The tiffs between them filled with mischief and Riddhima's fake (yes, the anger is phony!) anger is adorable, and then Sid's one liners are icing on the cake. It makes us go aww, and it makes Riddhima gasp too. 'I'll miss you', 'I'll miss you too' -- and then they seal it with a hug and kiss. That is what makes SR extraordinary! It's really the little things that matter, because those little things are the ones that add up to that one big thing...does it make sense? ROFL. I had read that somewhere.

I know! Riddz ka gussa is tantrum gussa .. she loves it how Sid pampers her , kisses her to a better mood and these little gestures - a warm hug , a kiss , a little tu-tu-main-main make them oh-so-adorable. That is how they give this stupid smile on our faces.

The pre cap! How does Sid do it every time? Golly. The way he delivers punctures right thru us, and Riddhima couldn't help but show tears. He's selfless, but he's a human being in love with his wife who wants to be pampered, as you said.

Lovely topic! The way you described them is sheer intellect, and I just love them! Lol.

I love them too, Zainu.... for me , Sid is humanity and lover at it's purest.....perhaps this is what win Riddzie's heart.

Am I forgetting something to add? Uh...yes! Sometimes we do take things for granted not because we don't value them, but because we always have them in front of our eyes. The same case is with Riddhima....she is at peace because Sid is with her. We only realize how it all can affect us when that person or the thing is not in front of our sight.

Exactly and i do hope the penthouse gnaws at her nerves without Sid around so that she goes running to hug him when he comes back.😳

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ASALUV

I would like to see Sid surprise Riddhima once by not spoiling her making her come behind him! I really want a scene like that it would be awesome!

Agreed. Sid deserves to be spoiled too by Riddz, a wee bit.😉
Limo thumbnail
Pocu, yet another brilliant penmanship. Your take on Sid and Ridzy, just the normal next door cute couple. loved your take on the simplicity of this pair, with romantic under current, a strong bond yet so fragile due to the circumstance. Arshi, what can I say they are same yet so different in the space of time each one is living. Armaan loved and hurt by love, unsure how to live his future without his past, Shilpa so wanting to belong and be loved. Yet as you say Pocu, Armaan is intrigued by Shilpa, who is a challenge to him, as he has not yet identified with her, as his counterpart. Both are hungry for love and acceptance. They definitey potray chemistry, biology, geography to it's maximum. Thank you again for this wonderful version of you. Eagerly waiting for your next post. Love
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Nitzy Fabulous topic!

SR they are so comfortable and Word on the pampering!
So I had my stupid si smile today as well.
But they are just so adorable together, they are seriously man and wife and it is great to watch, I think if these guys get any cuter - I will have a heart attack not cause of the passion but because of the cuteness they have to offer I am dying to see tommorow - because you just know it is going to be something special.

ArShi - Armaan was back for a moment and it made me smile! It was great to see but Shilpa was so Adorable today - 😆 But I love her for taking all of Armaan's attention even if it is for a while! I can't wait to see this Salsa now!

Yep, Nikkz.😳.... SR just put this stupid grinning smile on your face by their sheer cuteness and simple beauty of being much-in-love man and wife.😳

Ah, Shilpa is the magic potion that Armaan needs and we love the effect she has on him... he becomes nice or at least Shilpafied. She truly is his healing but who will heal her suffering. Salsa looks hot and rather chemistrilicious. 😉

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey

SR
Well what can i say about them, that i havent said and what i have said i have said million times already

SR are beautiful in every the sense, they move you coz you have been through that whole journey since Jan 2010, and to get to this point and how they are now, its rather heart-touching

Soulful for the Soulmates is the perfect and right word for SR

Today SR are so like Hubby/wifey esp their hugs, in each other's arms and a kiss on top of her head
And all their gestures, their understanding, their banters, their cute little fights and how wifey goes chudail, and how hubby melts her in one seconds

I love Sid, i love who he is and what he is and i love the way he loves Ridz, and i am sure Ridz loves the way Sid loves her as well
For SR this song, its very them
I like the feel of your name on my lips
And I like the sound of your sweet gentle kiss
The way that your fingers run through my hair
And how your scent lingers even when you're not there
And I like the way your eyes dance when you laugh

But I love the way you love me
Strong and wild, slow and easy
Heart and soul so completely
I love the way you love me

And I could list a million things
I love to like about you
But they could all come down to one reason
I could never live without you..

Sid first thought is RIdz and ends with Ridz as we all know and can see, so he reads Shanks letter and we all know who he thought of Ridz and how much he will miss her, and then we got to see Sid cutified sad face in the locker room, obviously already counted up the hours, mins and secs he will be away from her awwwwwww

I do love Sid saying sorry beforehand that he wont be able to spend time with her, and Ridz face was priceless and then she called him a kid, which i dont mind coz he is Man-child and his whole cuteness is like a cute little kid that totally touches us - the way Sid spoke today and his expressions were all cutiefied

I like how Sid gets his chudail wound up, and she in her typical cute style does her hump and i did love Sid's I'll miss you, only this man can touch you so innocently and simply with this gesture, so soft, subtle and powerful and Ridz melts and says what any woman would say back 'i will miss you too' and then the hubby/wifey hug, that is so SR, that hug and a kiss on top of her head, and Ridz in those arms was at peace, she is safe in those arms, she knows and she feels it (all these little big things are all expressions of love, and RIdz love shines in her actions and her expressions)

I don't see any reason to complain that they don't have these intense, passionate ,angry moments. Right now , there is no need to
I def agree with this, there is no need to, because what SR are only SR know and we can see this and feel this esp that journey they have had

The Precap - Again i will say it moves you, everytime you think Sid cant get better then he already he is, he goes and touches your heart once again, so understanding so pure and genuine and Sid is love

Sid tenderly but painfully tells her that he would like to be her top priority... Riddz' face holds you.. a face ridden with emotions that are just for her husband and tears running down her cheeks.... Sid is her everything... just like our parents are , our life-partner is , our children are... but we LIVE in the comfortable bubble that they are there whenever we look next to us. ...Riddhima says nothing , she just goes into her secure heaven... Sid's arms ... to close her eyes and stay there with the most blissful and calm expression in the world....
I do believe Sid is her everything, coz her whole inner being is not disconnected from Sid, even thought as he said he might not be her no1 priority and as i have said for Ridz her love for Sid comes softly

The beautiful expression that Ridz has here is so heart-touching, its just them two and for her husband that expression spoke million things, her face holds so much and only Sid can understand and feel that

Sid will love her no matter what, more and more and wait for her - how can one not get touched and have tears rolling down their faces

I do love the SR hugs, its like Ridz is safe in his arms, its like she finds peace there - and Sid just relaxes into her, their hugs say a alot, i always wanted to see SR hugs coz both deserve hugs from each other after everything they been through and how far they have come with each other

Also i find that Ridz sometimes finds it quite hard to believe to what extent someone loves her and wants her, and Sid shows it everytime in all he does and what he says and how much this man loves her

Sid knows that she loves him and that is the reason she is with him... but once in a while... he wants to be pampered too....
Exactly Sid knows she loves him, coz that is main thing that she is with him after everything, and yes i do believe the word you have used is the right one Pampered, sometimes Sid does need to feel like he is there and desired by her in a way, say some loving words to him

Also isnt is something else that they have had Sid going away at the same time as Ridz has found out about ArSh thing - i mean here we will see where Ridz most concern will be, i believe she will miss Sid more then she thinks and she will be annoyed with ArSh - so the main thing is we will see Ridz emotions seperate one for Sid and one for ArSh, which i think we can differentiate from

And we saw Ridz has no jealousy, just plain annoyed lol

ArSh
I have to say i was rather surprised by how Armaan was kinda checking his Dhanno out in that dress, he had that mischeif smile and all that

Todays episode had a ArSh feel to it all the way, they are bound to happen and in every episode its saying that again and again and these two will continue to fight anywhere and anyhow lol

Shilpa is beautiful in so many way, that its hard not to get close to her, she is here for her goal and her destination - Riddhima, but she is falling and falling for Armaan and she cant seem to stop herself, its like her love is increasing each day, its how i see Sid's love for Ridz is, it increases each day, once its ingitated it will continue to burn the flame increase and increase, thats Sid and Shilpa's kind of love that they have for the ppl they are in love with

Shilpa the one i know is about dresses, so i hope she gets back to them, she doesnt and shouldnt need to change for anyone and anything, she is who she is

RiShi
Finally we know Ridz/Shilpa are sisters, i am glad to know that but how is the question isnt it, and its big thing here for these two women and how it affects their life and their being, i cant wait to see how it progresses, it was a lovely moment to see Ridz offering her hand to Shilpa when she was down, kinda indicated that Ridz will be there for Shilpa and protect her once its all out as you can see from this scene it told us there no jealousy or what not

The other thing i have said, and me and you Pocu have discussed is how Shilpa is gonna be destroyed, i so see it happening, its like its written for her that she along her journey she will be destroyed one hand by Armaan and her love for him and Ridz and her connection, and she is yet to find out about their past which is another storm waiting in her life i feel

I dedicate this to Shilpa coz it sums her up and what ppl see of her
One of my fave Mariah Carey songs
Looking In
You look at me and see the girl
Who lives inside the golden world
But don't believe
That's all there is to see
You'll never know the real me

She smiles through a thousand tears
And harbours adolescent fears
She dreams of all
That she can never be
She wades in insecurity
And hides herself inside of me

Don't say she takes it all for granted
I'm well aware of all I have
Don't think that I am disenchanted
Please understand

It seems as though I've always been

Somebody outside looking in
Well, here I am for all of them to bleed
But they can't take my heart from me
And they can't bring me to my knees
They'll never know the real me

Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

great post Pocu,

Good epsiode today, Siddhima moment was magical yet meaningful,
Sid so loves to tease his Rids and she kind of pretends to be angry but few words from him and she melts, loved her expresions when he said i will miss you, She said that same to him and they hig, beautiful. JeRan were superb.
my heart goes out to both Siddhima in the precap, the way Sid said those words to Rids and the way Rids has tears in her eyes and she hugs him. awww. Seems like these 2 days wil progress siddhima further.

Arshi were nice, Shilpa looked absolutely stunning. but hope we get to see her in mdoern clotes too, she was looking great in those too.
i cant wait to see Armaan fall for shilpa. Shilpa is falling more and more for Armaan each day , liked they sceen with teh patient. interesting precap too.
seems like if Armaan breaks Shilpa heart in future, Rids will protect and help Shilpa, thats what i feel the rids giving Shilpa her hand meant today

norzar