Kool's Commentary : Aug 16 PR

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Kools reporting from base  ................... Shravani apologises in PR
Shravani came to the house to apologise to Archna . I came to say sorry , she said with a guilty look . You took care of Manav for two days , I ought to be saying THank u to u . { Why ? For sleeping with head on Manav's chest when she cud easily have called Vandu ? C'mon Shravni , be TOUGH .}

What happened to Manav ? Ha ? Manav ko kya hua ? Archna rushed in MERE MANAV mode prior to Shravni's explanation . [ She HAS to show her DEEP CARE , doesn't she ? MERE MANAV KO KYA HUA thingy .}

Then she asked Shravni purpose of her visit . Shravni told her frankly that she wanted Manav to RESIGN . That Prakash did JAAN LEVA HAMLA on him , she said rightly . Its better for him NOT to work there , next time he may not be so lucky and survive . What if something FATAL happens to him . U tell him , He will listen to u .UR word is PATHAR KA LAKEER for him .

Archna Kept mulishly silent and didnt promise anything . When SHravni went she frowned and said .........I Know what ur doing .U want Me and Manav to stay apart .TUM MUJHE AUR MANAV KO ALAG KARNA CHAHTI HO . U have only changed ur style of Talking .Hah ! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Ok my comments :

1] Shravni is NOT AT ALL wrong in expecting Manav to resign . He was left half dead on the streets in a pool of blood  and had a BRAIN SURGERY . There is NOTHING left to indicate that Prakash wont try it AGAIN  .He MAY . Besides Manav himself told Archna that he will do this AGAIN AND AGAIN FOR HER . ALL this fighting , I mean . That means THIS SILSILA Wont stop . That family and Shravni have already lost Sachin . Should they lose another son over Archna ? What the hell is more Important .,  Manav's Life or the so called SACRED LOVE that Manav ARchna share which demands that they both work in one place only ? Jobs can be got , Life Cant be got again .Shravni was perfectly RIGHT in thinking of his resignation , infact Savita.had she REALLY loved Manav , shud have asked iot before Shravni did .

2] What the hell did Archana mean TUM AB BHI MUJHE AUR MANAV KO ALAG KARNA CHAHTI HO . Is there any U and MANAV LEFT to do ALAG ? U became ALAG the day u DIVORCED him . With your OWN SIGNATURE and EFFORTS . Now what others will do u ALAG ? There is no "US" any more , Manav is a seperate entity now post divorce and his fiancee has mORE RIGHTS on him any day . Stop acting like a DELUDED fEMALE and LET HIM GO . And btw what is his fiancee supposed to do , push him towards u in ur arms as per ur expectations ?Then she will be a 'GOOD FIANCEE" is it ? Like Archna once did ? For Gods Sake ! Why is it that the NORMAL PERSON is looked upon as the EVIL ONE in this serial , ha ?

3] Why this insistence by Archna that Manav shud work only in Dharmus factory ? He has a rich father in law , He , Girish and Shravni will work out something . Its THEIR problem . Why is she interfering this much ? Look at his injuries , is this the time to talk of MUJHE AUR MANAV KO ALAG KARNA and all ? So What u want is Let Manav be hit AGAIN but he shud work in YOUR proximity , is it ? So u can feast on him and make love mEntally ? Now who is being SELFISH in love , ha ?

Shravani told Savita respectfully if she can suggest something without hurting her feelings .Her Dad had bought a lovely flat in Dadar facing the sea on the 25th floor in a High Rise Tower . She said Lets ALL go there . How long will we live in this small house . Im the only child of my dad , why not all Share this for a better life . Besides , Sachus scholl will start , there r good convent schools in Dadar . Also Manavs job is in Dadar currently .

My comments............

1] Perfectly Right again . Oh I know the poor gal will be blacklisted for 'ATTEMPTING TO BUY " Manav the GOD MAN who wants to make it on his own in life with MEHNAT . But Whats wrong with her suggestion ?If a Wife can share in her husbands wealth , in this zamana of equality why cant a husband share in his wifes property and wealth , ha ? Anything Wrong there ? For instance I wud be terribly hurt if My husband refused to buy anything with the salary I earned simply coz of his MALE EGO . And if a Wife can accept a property gifted to her by her sasur , Why cant a husband accept somnething given to him by his sasur ? Whats wrong with it ? He is giving with his KHUSHI !

2] Why shud a Wife NOT enjoy any riches of her Dad if she is an only child For the whole life just coz her husband cant make it BIg ? Any sense there ? So she shud stare at the riches that r rightfully hers from afar and enjoy POVERTY or a MEDIOCRE life simply to cater to her husbands EGO ? Which he calls sElf Respect BTW ?

3] With all Due credit to Manav , He is perfectly ok remaining POOR .Infact , he rather revels in staying poor and lacks ambition . He takes refuge in the HUM GAREEB HAI PAR HUM IZZATDAR LOG HAI Excuse to camoflauge his lack of ambition and drive .This was the man who was serving Sherbets at his first wife's sasural when his garage was closed . We have all seen Manavs hare brained Financial Acumen uptill now . Its Nothing great . Why shud Shravni keep Sachu from getting the best when she has other options ?

4] After Marraige Husband wife become ONE . What is husband 's is shared by Wife and what is given to Wife is shared by husband .Savita took Shravnis jewllery and Manav had no problems borrowing by using Girishs contact for Archnas sake , so why shud this be a problem I fail to see .

5] Shravni has FULL right to think of Sachus future and NOT let Manav's elephantine Ego come between him getting the best and forcibly and stupidly opting to remain poor .

6] If Manav has an ELEPHANTINE EGO its his problem let him deal with it and Archna toh has NO RIGHT to lecture to Shravni about this [ Im waiting to see if she trieswhich Im sure she will coz she supports ALL Manav's BHIKAARI PLANS}

7]Shravni once more proved she is UNLIKE Manju . Manju did NOT want to take her sasural people to her new flat .Shravni wants to take them all although they love Archna more . Also , She asked Savita respectfully , she did not want to hurt her feelings .........see how Manju talks to Sulo .

Needless to say , Savita was thrilled and began planning . Needless to say POOR SHRAVNi will be accused of BUYING MANAV WITH HER RICH DAD"S RICHES . So all rich only gals r bad .BEING RICH IS A CRIME AND BEING  DELIBERATELY POOR IS SOMETHING GOOD .

Will we ever rise above such PETTY SOCH in serials ?

Meanie Praksh was weeping as he was sacked by Dharmu . I am a BAAL BACHEWAALA he said . PLZZZ PLZZZ PLZZ . Archu looked mulishly at him , Dharmu was strict as per protocol and Jaywant was uncomfortable , he wished all this painful stuff was over . Dharmu then told Archu he will fire Manav too as it is company policy .Manav cud have complained to him about Meanie Prakash , instead he chose to take law in his hand in company premises .

My comment :Dharmu is RIGHT . The reason for firing Prakash is for spreading dirty rumors about his superior's character .The reason for firing Manav is beating a man till he bled within company premises although he had option to do otherwise . This is the way any company functions so what if Archu doesn't like it .

Foolish Sulo was working like a NOKRANI although she had burning FEVER . Archu who came to visit her told her to rest but foolish Sulo who is now TOTALLY in Manju's captivity said she cannot STIR out of the house without Manjus permission . I AM FINE she said repeatedly . I LOVE IT HERE . I LOVE MY GRANDKIDS . I LOVE VINOD . IM VERRY VERRY HAPPY .THIS WORK I DO IS OF MY WILL ..... MY MARZI ......IT KEEPS ME BUSY . I LOVE WORKING MY BUTT OFF . I DO < I DO .DONT TAKE ME AWAY FROM HERE . I DONT EVEN FEEL THE FEVER .

My comments :  It is NOT Manju's fault at all .Its SULochnas choice . Sulochna shud be left to rot in that hell unsympathetically just like Ajit isnt calling Rasika back . What is apalling is Sulochnas indifference to MANOHAR's NEED FOR COMPANIONSHIP . One does NOT discard One's husband after he becomes old for sake of children as if his USE IS DONE . I recommend a SLAP for SUlo .

In precap we see THE NEW HOSHIYAAR ARCHU hearing Manju giggling and telling friends that she has found a new NOKRANI .........her SAAS . I feel no admiration for Archu's SMARTHNESS coz she had ENCOURAGED her mom to go to Manju against her Dads wishes . A bit late in the day for her so called smartness .

Like Button if u liked , comments even if u dont . Going to eat my lunch .ENJOY .

gossipgurls thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree........ Archna should stop staking manav, and let shravani n manav live there life, just coz she did sacrifice for them(which no on asked to do) now she cant come with statements like US..hum alag blah..blah... they dnt sound like Loser talks.
SaffyFlower thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Fundu wrk KooLDi,every pt an ace-u da steffi graf 2de
carpe-diem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kools๐Ÿ‘
at least Shravani is being mature but it is not going to get her anywhere.
SaffyFlower thumbnail
But why did Shravni wait for more than a year to move them into a flat? After all,her father cud afford one anytime and must have offered earlier itself๐Ÿ˜‰Daal mein zaroor kuch kaala hai then๐Ÿ˜†
And Manav had to go to Satish and ask for a job 10 months ago,which means they were in dire straits even then,is'nt it?
acre thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@kool di

thanks for ur commentary
Kool we all know Shravni's intentions , if she really wanted to move to a new apartment with Manav's family so that they could lead a luxurious life why the hell wait so long why didn't she think of this about say 6, 7 months ago oh ! yes there was no Archu her competitor then..... this moving to new house living a good a life is her last dice that she's thrown to lure Savita .... she knows Manav listens to his aayi nd what better way then to patao the saas ๐Ÿ˜ˆ  quite cunning but unfortunately Manav's not gonna fall for that .... if he wants  to live in a palatial house he'll earn it with his mehnat nd not  accept as a dowry gift or something ๐Ÿ˜† agree with yr comments on Archu though .... she hallucinates a lot poor Manav caught betn the shrew nd the devi ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by piya_10 - 13 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaffyFlower

But why did Shravni wait for more than a year to move them into a flat? After all,her father cud afford one anytime and must have offered earlier itself๐Ÿ˜‰Daal mein zaroor kuch kaala hai then๐Ÿ˜†

And Manav had to go to Satish and ask for a job 10 months ago,which means they were in dire straits even then,is'nt it?

Why r u pinpointing this on Shravni ?Pinpoint this on MANAV . Each time Shravni comes to him with help from her Dad he refuses . She had told him , I will get Dad to give u a garage ...........Manav refused flatly . Her attempts r looked upon as BUYING MANAV [ personally i dont see what the hell is left in manav to buy]  . Today she hesitatingly spoke of the flat .

See the thing is this ..............if she goes along with Manav , she is called as a FREELOADER .If she takes Dads help she is called a SPOILT RICH GAL WANTING TO BUY MANAV S SELF RESPECT .  She is blamed both ways by Archu fans .

The real thing is Manav has a ego problem

And Archu interferes in whats not her business any more .

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya_10

Kool we all know Shravni's intentions , if she really wanted to move to a new apartment with Manav's family so that they could lead a luxurious life why the hell wait so long why didn't she think of this about say 6, 7 months ago oh ! yes there was no Archu her competitor then..... this moving to new house living a good a life is her last dice that she's thrown to lure Savita .... she knows Manav listens to his aayi nd what better way then to patao the saas ๐Ÿ˜ˆ  quite cunning but unfortunately Manav's not gonna fall for that .... if he wants  to live in a palatial house he'll earn it with his mehnat nd not  accept as a dowry gift or something ๐Ÿ˜† agree with yr comments on Archu though .... she hallucinates a lot poor Manav caught betn the shrew nd the devi ๐Ÿ˜†

Sorry disagree with u totally here .Manav simply doesnt accept monetary help from her Dad is the truth .  See the atmosphere in that house and how Manav yells at her when she suggests such things . Needless to say he had no problems takinh BHEEK from her dad for his Archu .Manav is a hypocrite so is Archu .
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
It's not going to work for her Koo.
Manav has clearly told her that if there si one thing he  is not at all comfortable in taking any more ahsaan from her dad . It was Girish Ji's ehsaan that cost him Archana , that is why he hates that thought so much . I think in his mind he just thinks of Shravani as his zimmedari and does not really thinks of her as his wife that is why ' what is yours is mine ' thing has not applied to him as yet . Maybe if they were married or if they were happy together then it would have been a different feeling . As of now I don't think he will let anyone talk him into this .
You know how stubborn he is .It's my way or that highway for manav . that is why he is so comfortable with Archu ..she does exactly what he wants her todo ...
Shravani doesn't ...she is still goign ahead with what she feels is right .
I don't thin keven she is doign this because she thinks manav is in danger or because she wanst Sachu to have luxuries .
Her motive  seems to be more liek ' get rid of Archana ' then anythign ele ...
Butfor that she should be talkign straight with her fiance .
She doesn't needs to use money and Savita's greed as her strategy  All she has to say ' I am walking  out with the baby ' come with me to the new  flat ' .
But I think  even this will not work for tht long ...if she keeps blackmailing manav to do things he does not believes in ...he will kill himself out o depression or just become a violent and a vry unhappy man one day
It's a doomed couple Kool........There is no compatibility ,  one sided love ...no communication ....

And yes Archan is wrong in saying that Shravni is trying to seperate us ....manohar should have pulled her ears ....
She si goign back to that bakwaas of ' no one can sperate me from Manav ' .
Manav dear too should not make bold love confessions at every given oppurtunity now... That hospital bed confession  and the subsequent 2 days of being close have got archu back to square one .....
Very wrong for Archana ........

She should be send to another city again ...I am not saying this for manav and Shraavni ( they will break up one day or another ...the way thinsg look between them ) but for  herself and her own sanity ....