Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

envious_eyes thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
omg.. i think things r gettin outa control eveywhere..plzzz dont get abusive guys.. i like bajaj and prerna as a very good pair..but ultimately its anurag and prerna who make the serial..
galactic4_1000 thumbnail
Desichica relax dude!!! You like Anurag...fine thats ur view!! Everyone is entitled to his /her view!! And the title is Who hates Bajaj...so its a ques...ppl who love him can reply too ohk!We're voicing our opinion...u can voice urs...nobody's stoppin u rite!! So y u getting so hot and bothered! And stop abusing dude!! It isss sooooo uncool and wrong!
jhanifa thumbnail

i agree with u galactic4_1000
we should all just post our own views...there is no need to get rude with eachother....just respect echotehr views..

well i dont hate Mr.Bajaj....but i still think prerna and anu should be together.....but whats the point of arguing about it now...she is married to mr.bajaj....but i guess the whole point of ksuti zindki is that the two ppl who love echother does not have to be together...they could still be proud that they love each other and move on....they sacrifise there love for the ppl who love them....this is just my point of view...so you my agree with me or disagree with me...but plz there is no need to be RUDE...

Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
And if we weren't supposed to post here then why the hell have 'love bajaj' or 'like bajaj' as a polling option????😡
rouble thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manasi_16

And if we weren't supposed to post here then why the hell have 'love bajaj' or 'like bajaj' as a polling option????😡

exactly! y didn't u just put the option for "hate bajaj" and see how many people vote. if u have the option then have the courage to accept the views. 😡

Edited by rouble - 19 years ago
envious_eyes thumbnail
seriously..all this is gettin so heated up.. plz guys this forum is a fun place.. dont heat it up by fighting.. relax and put your views.. argue on them but decently yaar..
Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
HEYS GUYS TAKE A CHILL PILL...THIS CONTROVERSY HAS GONE TOO WIERD... IT IS NOT AMUSING TO READ SUCH COMMENTS...ABT OUR FAVOURITES... BAJAJ ACC.TO ME IS MY FAV. BUT LETS NOT DEGRADE ANYONE...LETS ENJOY THIS FORUM AND NOT BLAST ANYONE....PLZZZZZZZZZ.🤢
dESichICa05 thumbnail

i wuD if soME pplz wudNT get me heated uP..itz okai for u guyz to say ish bout anurag but NOT okai for us to say shYT bout bajaj? whyz that? thaz not fair at all

Ronit thumbnail
hey  dESichICa05 if u cannot bear anything against anurag then plz just don't visit any topic which is against that cry baby anu okay Remember it! this post was related to bajaj so we were allowed to post that whether we like bajaj or not and we did and just see any post we didn't wrote anything against anu so why r u saying bad things to bajaj or Ronit plz try to calm down plz don't become like anu plz Edited by Ronit - 19 years ago
Ronit thumbnail
hey dESichICa05 now control ur self before we get out of control!😡