Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: YuNa4ever

@nadzz she comes running and then after her encouter with maan she goes how filmy lol and shes crazzyy over maan and she churaofies his pen and then in her room says he gave me this gift๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ and nadzz siaina were nice bt instead of KWsehbu should enter here instead of doing JPSYA wat say?? idhr is better seha magic๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

i knw i wish sehbu wud enter i wud go crazzy ๐Ÿ˜

I knw GuHa dnt click at all ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
YuNa4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nadz_J

My my chotiii i jst said the same thing ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

really omg we think alike๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† waise i said it first both smart and sautuns๐Ÿ˜‰
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

soo guys our new wish is sehbu comes in geet as pari BF and Kw is signed for the role of maan๐Ÿ˜ haai we get kashti and seha magic๐Ÿ˜‰

I wish this wud happen bt hell this is reality and sapnas dnt always cum true sadly enuf ๐Ÿ˜ญ
gimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

OMG i have a future story for geet๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† u know how maan is making geet jealous geet can make maan jealous coz and sehbu can help then sehbu and pari love story๐Ÿ˜

ohh yaaaaaa totally!!!!! a perfect entry reason for sehbu!!!! ๐Ÿค—  marz bachha soo love yaa for ur killing ideas!!! u made me proud * khushi ki anssoon* ๐Ÿ˜ญ

im already seeing sehbu entry!!! hayeeeeee๐Ÿ˜
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: gimzy

SeHa totally unreplaceable!!!!! hayeeeeee my yuna ๐Ÿ˜
i wanna see them together!!!! yesss im all in for bringing sehbu in for pari, and then having a paralell love story with maneet ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

lets start doing petitions to bring sehbu in for pari!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Awww yayy i wish that wud happpen i wud go gaga crazzy lol HOW ABOUT SEHBU HAS BEEN signed and this was his surprise ๐Ÿ˜ OMG God plzzzz let this happen sehbu didnt tell us as its a surprise *crossed fingers*
gimzy thumbnail

Hi lana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿค—

u think  ๐Ÿค” there is a possibilty for sehban to enter geet for pari!!!
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

naaa re baba!!! no replacing of maan!!! my poor kw already got one yr full of hate msgs llol if he replace maan!!! that will increase!!!

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ  im ready to wait for a new show for DD and KW!!!   at least then he will be safe!!!
his safety is my top priority ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Oh yes i agree poor kw will gain more hate clubs ๐Ÿค” NO NO plzz no

better i also want him to be safe frm this crap u knw grrr
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Yayyyy *waka waka dance*

hello ๐Ÿค—

hows u??
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

you should marz *pat on the back* 

๐Ÿ˜‰  me too im in!!!! ๐Ÿ˜†  being on DMG forum u get to know how to use tactics to stars in a show!!!
lets spamm Star one wall, call geet cvs, mail, do petitions!! we want sehbu in geet!!! now that neha already there!! haha we need to do only for sehbu!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

being on dmg forum teaches u alot ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
gimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: nadz_J

I wish this wud happen bt hell this is reality and sapnas dnt always cum true sadly enuf ๐Ÿ˜ญ

not always but sometimes they do ๐Ÿ˜‰  and seha has us as fans!!! we bunch of lucky girls gonna share our luck with them!! and we will get our seha back!!!