Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Myself and Sonuu were discussing the side effects of this track in the padosi forum..I bet this khushi is temporary and soon Tapwater will b back with good news againπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And see the promo...the new montage might hv only Tapwater in the picture which indicates that she will b the main focuspoint now and the track might revolve around converting her into a saint😑..sorry not interested.,.I m opting for Sangini nowπŸ˜†..CVs r clever..they did this trick to divert our mind just because Sangini is starting on Zee..but I m not falilng for itπŸ˜†

But jyoti If they show tapasya turning into a saint then all the fun in hating her will go away... n the evil charm of taps character will reduce which may effect the trp...so difficult to believe that the CVs will bring any character change in taps.... at the most she may pretend to have changed .....but sometime or the other her true evil form will come out...
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hello friends... nice post dear,,, and awesome news...
@all writing a post on it,,heheheh
payel_roy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
shonuu waiting for one of ur posts in ur style.....
npk21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Veer-iccha unites???

whoaaa its just like dreams come true.....yipeeeeeeeee......

wah wah!!!
smarikalove thumbnail
hope veer iccha unites
but i seriously doubt it
payel_roy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nope they wont...  tappu wont let thhem or rather cvs wont let them😭
nandinivarma1 thumbnail
dont fear... it will all be a dream of tap and she will wake up all sweated up... the show will never change... first they have to change the character of ichcha, who by aiding with taps in everything is actually spoiling her... she should stand up for herself then only some change can be expected.... she should realize that she is actually  a criminal herself by aiding a criminal... u know a murder accessory and that sort of thing...
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shyams

Jo I know khusi is temporary as both Tapu and some forum members will be back soon πŸ˜‰ 
Ok last part was a joke πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Btw did u or shonuu post smth in d padosi forum ?

Shyam u can find us in Devils den thread in Geet forum..thats our recent home these days and we both r addicted to that thread because all masala is there onlyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...Sonuu will give more detailsπŸ˜†..aaj kal sote jaagte we both r in that thread onlyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...no more interested in this comedy circusπŸ˜†

And yeah all Tappu lovers r on a temporary break kyaπŸ€”...Chalo shanti for few daysπŸ˜†
IisBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ₯³ ... ok finally seems like external pressure on cvs is more than the internal pressure on whether tappu should be exposed...πŸ˜‰ and the result - finally tappu is being exposed πŸ˜† πŸ˜† thanks sangini.. tum bahut tarakki karo, yeh meri dua hai.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ...
whatevr the aftermath is I just want the truth to be brought before everybody, right from brideswapping...
but where is that not-so-guni gunwantiπŸ˜•.. looks like all this will happen in her absence; so a strong reason to bring tappu back after she announces the 'good' news;
arre bhaad mai jao; am just waiting for this exposure πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ .. and then i'll switch over to some better show πŸ˜ƒ   [:D/] Edited by IisBliss - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: cjs369

But jyoti If they show tapasya turning into a saint then all the fun in hating her will go away... n the evil charm of taps character will reduce which may effect the trp...so difficult to believe that the CVs will bring any character change in taps.... at the most she may pretend to have changed .....but sometime or the other her true evil form will come out...

Charu I m not sure what they r planning to do with this show..I guess the way Veeya as a couple is being promoted in that 15th AUG SPL Show as Jodha-Akbar by the channel..anyone can take a blind guess whats coming...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..I hope u saw that event and Veeya romance as wellπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

About the audience they will grasp whatever nonsense u feed them because CVs know that this show has got a loyal viewership who will watch it irrespective of whatever nonsense they give usπŸ˜†...