FF: ***MENT TO BE**. part 69 is on new thread

FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
wow different loved it add me in

He opens his eyes in pain... He had no clue how many time he imagined her in that memory...

part 2:

Dev: "bro! Are you alright."
Maan: yea...
Dev: she do not know... You are her husband.
Maan: yes I know... his voice was cold... He became angry, stubborn... since geet left him. He blocked his heart for everyone. He forgot how to love. He was hurt that day. Very.

Dev: I should go... NT waiting for me.

Dev left and dadi rang maan...

Dadi: happy 2nd anniversary beta...
Maan: thanks dadi. When she woill say that to me dadi?
Dadi: it's her first day... Give her time. (Maan laughed at her word.)
Maan: like she know I am her husband.
Dadi: she will in time. I know she will. Bcs no one can ignore you.
Maan: she did already.
Dadi: because she never knew that you are a gold.
Maan smiles and Ganges up.

Knoock! Knock! It's geet

Geet: may I come in sir...
Maan stops at his place... He knew that voice straight way. It's her. That's the first time he hard her voice in two years. His ears were dying to here her sweet innocent voice. He stood there for few second admiring her voice. Then quickly went to his sit and sat on his big boss chair. "Come in" in cold voice.
Geet walked in... She looked beautiful. Maan tried to ignore any eye contact with her. He didn't want to show his love towards her. How much he adore her beauty. How much he loves her.
Geet: thanks sir.
Maan: "yes" still looking at his folder.
Geet: I am your new Arctic secretary sir. I am in my 2nd year. I just transferred from London to deli. Your company appoint me as your secretary. She finished. Her voice was shaking. He could sense she was worried.
Maan: "yes I know." he closed his folder and looked up. He couldn't remove his gaze. Seeing his wife after two long years. But he had to control him self. He need to win his wife heart. He had long plan for this. Took him year an half to convince geets dad to help him to bring geet to deli. Maan knew well... she hated her mum specially what he done to her. She is 19 today. Her birthday and there anniversary. There 2nd anniversary.
For the first time in 2years maan was happy. Happy that he is spending some time, at least from his prospective. He loved every second of it.

Maan stood up and told her to flow him avoiding her gaze. He took her to her new office. Which was just next to his, separated by a massive glass window and curtain. "here is your new office." he was still in his cold voice.with no smile. Geet flowed right behind him like a puppet.
Maan: I want you in here sharp at 9:00 am. No late. No early.
Geet: "hmmm! Why not early?" She asked him. Her voice irritated him. He wanted her to be exact like others in the office after all he is one of the most handsome hank in deli. Everyone called him under the name of DD/MK... Every girl would die for his one look. Which he expected the same from geet.
Maan remembers what dadi told him again..."bcs she never looked at you properly that's why she never felt anything for you." but here it was completely different. She looked at him... But in different way, which again irritated maan. "what's wrong with her?" he said to him self.
Maan: "bcs I hate later. And I hate show off." his voice was cold.

Geet: "ok!" Under her breath "weirdo."
Maan: "what" he was furious. Angry. "I won't tolerate any types of rude behavior.
Geet: frritetend.... "Sorry sir." Her terrifying face made maan realize what he was doing. He calmed him self down and faced his back at her. He took deep breath and started again.
Maan: I want you to attend every meeting and analyze them with me.
Geet: yes sir. She started to write them down quickly on her notepad.
Maan: you are free to suggest any idea.
Geet: yes sir.
Maan: attend all my calls.
Geet: "hu..." Maan looked at her with and angry surprise face... "Yes sir."
Maan: for now... Any call from my home tell them I am not here.
Geet: "yes sir."
Maan: good. I hope you understood those well.
Geet: "yes sir."
He left the office straight way. Dev was waiting outside for him.

Dev: "how was it."
Maan: "ok... Let's go."

They all sat in maans car. Dev next to him and NT at the back.

Nt: "how was it."
Maan: "ok"
Nt: "explain"
Maan: "I don't have to."
Dev: he laughed. "I guss bro didn't had a good start."
Maan: "shut up."
Nt: "anyway holding a party for geet... It's her birthday after all.
Dev: "and anniversary."
NT looked at maan. Knew he was hurt. "Dev shut up."
Dev: sox borro. No afend.
Maan: "nun taken." He was cold. Drove to the mention.

Dadi was waiting for them along with everyone. Geets family. It's devs and nts wedding anniversary as well. Maan stood there at the corner while he seen everyone enjoying them self. Geets dad walks towards him.
Maan: "hi dad."
Dad: "was geet ok."
Maan: "yea... She is good."
Dad: "did she recognize you."
Maan: "no." Maan was man of few words. Yes/no was the most he answers back if someone questions him. He was cold. Without heart.
Dad: "I hop everything eases out." He about to walk way. Maan stops him.
Maan: "dad thanks."
Dad: "what for?"
Maan: "for listening to me. Transferring geet from London to here."
Dad: "what's the different? She still use to work at the same company. khurana industry. I just convinced her to transfer here. You did all the others."
Maan: "but it was you who convinced her. I have been tying for past 2 years. She kept refusing the letters from the company. What did you tell her that made her change mind." he was curious. His voice soften now.
Dad: "nothing special. Told her mum is moving back with her in London. That's all. "He smiled.
Maan didn't like that idea. But what the heck at least geet will be with him now.
Dad: "I hop it's alright."
Maan: "no it's good. I have to go to the office now. Geet is alone. Her first day. And her birthday and are ani." He stopped. "I should leve."
Dad understood. He wasn't enjoying the party. He was missing geet. The geet that never loved him... The geet who left him at there wedding night... The geet who hated him. Hated him so much who refused to even see his face. But he loved her as much as she hated him. More then her hate maybe.
Dad: do you know what! One thing I love my wife for to choose you for my daughter.
Maan was touched by the word. But he knew that very well. He could se the regret on his eyes... to help his daughter escape. And he forgave him for that... Even he would do the same. He would never force geet in there relationship. Never. He loved her too much for that.

Maan: hugged him... "I should leve now."

pre cap:
"happy birthday babe. I miss you lot. Maybe we aren't to gather but I still love you. Love you more then this world.... More then me... More then anyone... I love you." xxxx

pls pls pls do comment... XXX
Edited by keyama111 - 13 years ago
there is some problem with my account wont let me add or pm anyone! so my update will be from Jennifer111 from now on.... :D i am sorry
xxxx i will update the direct link soon. xx
i have 6 part to update pls do read xx
Anjali-K thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Interesting ff, continue soon!
Sonali92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
amazing awsome diffrent fantastic.... i looooooooooooooooooooove it.....
update soon pls....i can't wait.... 
Vintagepeach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
owsme plx continue soon
shrezzj thumbnail
interesting ff!! its really different 😃
please add me ti your pm list :D
BadGirlKiss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail