You belong with me|ArSh OS|

DaShInG_DeViL thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

hi guyz i am a die hard kash/arsh fan. wrote an os on them. plz do read and comment :)

"you belong with me... huh" he said mockingly as fresh  hot tears flow down his cheeks burning them. He again took a sip of the poison he was drinking. It went down his throat burning it reminding him of the pain he was going through. He again said "you belong with me that's what my JAAN said to me and that exactly what I said to her whom I thought was my jaan". He looked at the bottle in his hands and remembered that his jaan hated alcohol ........

She was in the children ward playing with children. They were all gathered around her and she as was playing with them cracking jokes and consoling them who were crying. Her laughter was filled in the atmosphere but my ears never heard the happiness, the love, the concern in her voice. My ears only wanted to hear one voice which I knew I was not going to hear. She came out of the children ward and was passing by general ward when she heard someone say "where is Dr armaan. His duty was in general ward so why is je not here????." she understood at once what I might be doing and her heart sank. She closed her eyes and swallowed the tears which were forming in them. She was so different from others. But I never saw that difference because my eyes were tied with a cloth of sadness. And no matter how hard I tried I was not able to take it off my eyes. But she did it she was the one who untied that cloth of sadness from my eyes. But when I realised and properly saw her face it was too late. She looked for me everywhere and finally found me I was in the fire escape. Funny isn't it..... it was the place where I shared so many beautiful memories with her and now I came here to try to swallow down the pain she gave me. She looked at me and tears started forming in her eyes. Her heart ached in pain. She was the one person who understood my pain and was always there for me whenever I needed a friend. But I never understood her importance until the day she left me. She came down and sat beside me. I was drinking the same thing that day and was out of my senses. My condition was worst than even devdas. She placed a hand on my shoulder and whispered "armaan." Her voice was low and painful. I looked at her and slapped away her hand saying "go away". But she didn't budge an inch instead she again placed her hand on my shoulder. I again slapped it away and took another sip of the poison. It was burring by throat but the fire burning in my heart was more intense. It over powered the burning sensation of alohal. She looked me and a lone tear escaped her eyes and flowed down her cheek. After that she turned her head sideways she was not able to see me in that condition. She wiped her tears gathered her strength and looked at me again I was lost in another world. She cupped my face and wiped my ears with her thumbs. I looked at her and saw a friend in her eyes. I placed my hand on top of her hand which was on my cheek and said "I can't take it anymore." She replied" what happened armaan??? Tell me I am your friend u can trust me." I said as fresh tears rolled down my cheeks "you are really my friend??  Can u understand my pain?? Will you leave me like my other so called friends?"  Tears also flowed down her cheeks and she nodded saying "yes armaan I am your true friend, I can understand your pain, I will never leave you like your other friends, I will be with you when ever you need". She was true she was there whenever I needed her. I didn't need to say anything and she understood every time what I mean, what I felt, what I want. I hugged her and cried my heart out. She patted my back and asked "what happened to my brave armaan???" I replied while crying "today I saw her .... I saw ridhimaa she was on the terrace with sid....she was.....she was kissing him. I was not able to see her like this. I died a thousand deaths that minute and was not able to gather my emotions. Why shilpa?? Why did it happen with me??? Am I that bad??? Why did she choose him over me???? Why me?? Why me???" the name ridhimaa sliced her heart and I know she died more deaths than I died after seeing ridhimaa kissing sid that seconds but she was more strong than me. She broke the hug and cupped my face saying "armaan"..... there was a pause of two seconds after  that she again spoke "I don't know why God did this to you. And I also don't know why she chose him over you. Maybe god has planned something more better more beautiful for you. Maybe he has in store for you what you could never even imagine off. Maybe she never understood you your love. She didn't know the value of your love armaan so why waste your tears on someone who don't care about you".  I was feeling much better after talking to her. I didn't know why but it felt good whenever she was around. She wiped my tears and said "so give your dimpling smiles and leave this devdas look". I smiled through my tears and seeing me smile a soft smile touched her lips which was indeed beautiful. She removed her hands from my face and took the bottle of alcohol from my hands. I starred her while she threw it on the floor and it broke into hundreds of small pieces. Then she turned her head towards me and said angrily like a teacher scolding her student "now mr armaan malik I hate alcohol and will kill you if I ever saw with alcohol. U r a doctor you should know that this is nothing but poison". I grabbed my ears and said "sorry teacher ji i will never ever drink again." She smiled and said while leaving "now back on duty Mr devdas". She was about to leave when I grabbed her  hand. She looked at me confused and I said "thanks shilpa for coming now I know I have a true friend". Her face lit up and she smiled saying "you are welcome now come soon or doctor keerti will kill u" with this she left.

The whole incident came across his eyes and he starred the bottle in his hands. He hated himself for not listening to her. He told her he will never drink again and now he was drinking. He threw the bottle on the ground and once more it broke into many small pieces. Then he fell on his knees and ranked his hands through his hair screaming in agony "why??????????????? why does it always happen with me??????????" it would have never happened if ...... if ridhimaa would have never entered his life. It was ridhimaa who did this to him. Who made him an animal. Who made him hate LOVE .....hate his SHONA..... hate HIMSELF. He was sitting on the ground broken and shattered suddenly rain drops started to fall on his body drenching him completely. It seemed as if god was also crying with him. He didn't know what was happening around him all he knew was he has lost his life and will never get it back.  He remembered that how shilpa and he became close friends after that incident. They started to spend time together and he slowly started to some come out of his ridhimaa fever. He smiled as he remembered how shilpa was always there for him whenever he needed a friend or sometimes someone more than a friend but shilpa was always there and there was no sign of ridhimaa. All was going well he was a patient suffering from ridhimaa fever and shilpa was her medicine. The medicine was working efficiently and he was getting better slowly. But everything was ruined when her birthday came. He remembered that incident and hated himself even more

There was a huge party at sidhant modi's house. Everyone was invited today was the birthday of Mrs. ridhima sidhant modi. He entered the party and what he saw brought back those memories which he was trying to forget and was somehow succeeding but everything was the same..Same decorations...heart shaped balloon with ridhimaa written on them... same cake...and she even wore the same dress. It was unbelievable for me I thought that destiny was playing a game with me. It was all a coincidence but no matter how hard I tried I was not able to get those memories which I shared with ridhimaa get out of my mind. I sat quietly at a corner and was about to take a sip of the poison again when she my jaan....my shone stopped me. I looked at her with tears in my eyes. She knew something was wrong I could sense it after all we were close friends. She looked back at me with concern and I thought for a minute. What was her fault she didn't even knew anything why should I be rude with her. I placed the glass full of alcohol back on the table and again grabbed my ears saying "sorry will never ever happen again". She smiled and sat beside me. After sometime everyone was on the dance floor and she was dancing happily in his arms. It was becoming difficult for me to breath with her around me. I felt suffocated but didn't left the party as would create a scene which I didn't wanted. Shilpa noticed me looking at her from the corner of my eye and started diverting my attention. She succeeded but it only lasted for 15 min when she and her husband came and joined us. Jp also came joined us and everyone stared praising sid for throwing such a awesome party. Every word hit me like a bomb and I exploded every time. It was so painful only shilpa in whole party saw the tears in my eyes and again tried to divert my attention my saying we should play a game. Jp proposed the idea that we should talk in sher-o-shaieri(poetry). Everyone agreed and the game started first one was sid he said it for his wife.

Sid:   husaan waloon ko kya zaroorat hai sawarne ki faraz

Woh toh sadgi main bhi qayamat ki ada rakhte hain

His words again hit me like a bomb and I tried to control myself but my tried were starting to end in vain and my temper was rising. Shilpa was the next one she said while looking at me.

Shilpa: jaan ke bhi woh kujhe jaan nap aye

Aj taak woh mujhe pehchan ne paye

Khud hi karli bewafai humne

Take hun par koi ilzam na aye

I never even noticed that she was looking at me. My eyes were closed I was trying to stop starring her. I never understood what it meant but now I understand each and every word of it. After opening my eyes I saw sid and ridz starring each other which was unbearable for me so I spoke the next shair

Armaan:  kis tarha khatam Karen unse apna rishta

Jin ko sirf dekhte hain toh sari duniya bhool jate hain

I said that while looking at her. She knew what I was pointing at so she threw back at me

Ridhimaa: zindagi guzar jaye gi ahista ahista

Kabhi rulaye gi kabhi has aye gi ahista ahista

Tum humein yaad rakho ge kuch der tak

Phir yeh yaad bhi mit jaye gi ahista ahista

It felt like oxygen was becoming less and less in there. I thought I would suffocate to death. I was already dying after looking at her in someone else's arms. I tried very hard not to spoil the party but that night things were or my emotions were not in my control

Armaan: her raat use bhool jane ka irada karke soota hoon

Magar meri subha ka agaz mumkin nahin uski yaad ke beghair

Ridhima and shilpa both were at looking me. shilpa was looking with concern and ridhimaa was looking with pity. JP sensed the tension between us and tried to cool the atmosphere so he said the next shair

JP: likhe jo khat tujhe woh teri yaad main

Likhe jo khat tujhe woh teri yaad main

Sare parh liye ammi ne raat main

Everyone laughed but my expressions remained the same. Shilpa noticed me looking at ridz and it hurt her so she said the next one

Shilpa: phir kisi yaad ne sab bhar main jagaya mujhe ko

Kya saza di hai muhabat ne khudaya mujh ko

Din ko aram hai na raat ko chain kahin

Jane kis khak se kudrat ne banay mujh ko

Main woh diya jo muhabat ne jalaya tha kabhi

Gham ki andhi ne sar-e-sham bujhaya mujh ko

She said this while looking at me with tears in her eyes. But I was a fool I never noticed ...never understood what she met. If only I would have understood that day what she meant then this would not have been happening today. Sid was also sensing the temper and emotions in my voice so he said the next shair

Sid: torhna hota toh hum rishta na banate

Umeed nahin hoti toh sapna na jagate

Aitbar kiya humne apki wafa par

Bharosa na hota toh dosti ka haath na bathhte

While saying the last line sid grabbed ridhimaa's hand again reminding me silently that she was not mine anymore. She was his and only his for seven lifetimes. My fists clenched and shilpa looked away not able to take it anymore she said the next shair

Shilpa: tu mera dost mera ARMAAN hai

Sayad tu apni ahmiyat se anjaan hai

Mujhe se kabhi ruth kar mat jana dost

Q k meri duniya tumhare bina veran hai.  

She gave me clear hint of her feelings in this verse but I was too lost in my world of sadness to understand the meaning of it. I didn't even heard it properly I was continuously starring ridhimaa. Every time she passed a smile to sid my heart screamed in agony. But there was too much noise in the party and the screams of my heart were not audible. I thought that maybe she heard them but no she was laughing after whispering something in Sid's ear. Sid noticed that the temperature of the party was increasing so he also made an attempt to cool it down

Sid: hum haseen hone ka dawa toh nahin kar sakte

Magar han koi ankh bhar kar dekh le

toh use uljhan main dal dete hain

Everyone started laughing except me and my shona. I kept starring at ridhimaa and shilpa kept starring me. tears were now forming in her eyes now but I was too naive to notice them. while ridhimaa said while giggling" apne mun miya mithoo" and JP said "acha isi tarha ridhimaa bhabhi ko bhi uljhan main dal diya tha". Sid smiled while she blused. Everyone stopped laughing and sid said shilpa u next

shilpa: aj acanak hateli par ek ansoon tapka

me ne usay poocha aye ansoon tu bahar q aya?

Woh bola aj teri ankhoon main koi itna bas gaya

K meri jagaha nahin rahi

She this while looking towards me and a lone tear escaped her eyes which was not noticed by anyone except sid. He understood every verse she said but me...for whom she said didn't understood even one word of it. It became unbearable for me I sad the last verse and left from there after banging my fists on the table

Armaan: kisiki mohabbat se humne kya paya hai

Raat ki neend din ka cheen gawaya hai

Kya karein hum is dill ka jise

Aj barbad ko kar bhi hosh na aya hai

I left the party and went downstairs out of the house in the garden. I looked skywards closed my eyes and let my tears flow down my cheeks. It was when I felt a hand on my shoulder I thought it was ridhimaa my heart started jumping in joy and turned around and said" ridhimaa" only to find shilpa. Saying her name once again I killed her. Streams of tears started to flow down her cheeks but I never saw them. I was too selfish to know them. I thought that my pain was the biggest pain in the world unaware that I was giving her the same pain. I hugged her and cried but she didn't hugged me back she stood there numb. I broke the hug when I saw ridhimaa standing in front of me. She looked at shilpa who wiped her tears and said "I want to talk to armaan alone". She nodded and left. Then ridhimaa turned towards me and said "why are you doing this to you and me armaan????" I looked at shocked was she that cold hearted that she didn't even understood what I was suffering from. I lost my temper grabbed from shoulder and demanded "can't you see the pain in my eyes, can't you see the longing to hold you embrace..can't you see how broken I am???? Can't you see how much i love you???"The last words came out as a whisper. I looked straight in her eyes trying to find the love in them which I feel for her. But there was nothing except pity in them. She pushed me back and said "armaan i can see only one thing that you need to move on". She turned her back towards me and started to move in the direction of her husband. It was then when I felt a knife was being stabbed in my heart which was cutting it into countless pieces. I felt the pain but she didn't my heart ached to see her turn and run into my embrace but she didn't. She continued to walk in the direction of her husband and not even for once turned to see how much it hurts me to see her in someone else's arms. She reached him and he hugged her. But I still waited for her to turn once just for once so that she could see my face, my grief, my heard which beats for her, my tears. But no she hugged him back while he whispered in her ears" thanks for giving me the most beautiful gift of  my life. Dr keerti just told me that your pregnancy report in positive". It was then when I accepted the reality that she was not mine and didn't care about me. my love for her changed into hatred and I spitted the words out " strange ridz everyone even the strangers can see the pain in my eyes but whom my heart USED TO beat can't see anything not even the love for her and not even the pain given by her". It was then when she turned with tears glistening in her eyes but it was too late my back was already towards her. I walked away and the only thing she said was "ARMAAN..". which came out more of a whisper. I walked out of the house and felt good. It actually felt good. For the first time in my life i felt goof after seeing tears in her eyes.

He opened his eyes and the first thing he saw was a couple eating ice cream from one cone. They were happy the girl was eating it while the boy's hand was around her shoulder and he stood there protectively with her. She looked at smiled and said "I told you na YOU BELONG WITH ME no one can separate us." YOU BELONG WITH ME those words brought back those dreadful memories back to him and his mind rolled back to that day when his shone confessed his love for him

They were standing in armaan's cabin when she said "I love you armaan. U BELONG WITH ME." she saw everything that happened that night and a ray of hope began to spread light in the darkest corner of her heart. She thought that when he accepted the reality that ridhimaa is not his he will understand her love for him. But how wrong she was. By that time armaan hated the word LOVE. He became a cold hearted angry young man who hated love and didn't want to fall for someone again. Destiny played a funny game with him and he didn't wanted to give destiny another chance. He laughed at  his shona and said that he does not believe in LOVE. This thing does not exist. It just happens in movies drams or fairytales. When she tried to explain to him that she is not like ridhimaa he laughed even more and said that it has nothing to do with ridhimaa. He left her there shattered and broken but like she said she was not like others girls more over she was not like ridhimaa. She decided to fight with fate.  For a long period of time she tried explaining him how much she loved him and he also heeds someone in his life. But he became too cruel to notice her efforts. He always laughed at her humiliated her and embarrassed her.  With the time she her efforts became less and she ignored him. She made distance between them and it was them when he realized what she meant for him. When her efforts became less he realised how much he missed her childish acts to make him fall for her. When she started ignoring him he realised how alone he was how badly he needed a friend and when she created distance between them realization hit him. He was attracted to her. But still he tried to hide his feelings from himself and realised them when she left him forever and ever. She didn't come to hospital for two weeks and he realised how much he loved her. His love was soon over powered by guilt of what he did to her. He teased her humiliated her but she was always there when he needed her. He became restless and decided to tell her about his feeling today so that both of them can live happily. When he asked dr keerti "where is shilpa?? Why didn't she came to hospital for two weeks?" it was then when he found out the most shocking news of his life. Even more shocking than ridhimaa chose sidhant over him. dr keerti told him that today is her marriage and that was the reason she didn't came to hospital for two weeks. armaan felt that someone just pulled the rug beneath his feet and stood their numb. No he won't let this happen to him not again. He reached the place where she was supposed to get married and sneaked in his room to tell her how much he loved her.

They both stood there in her room with tears running down their cheeks. They were looking at each other after two weeks how much their eyes longed to see each other only they knew. She was in her bridal dress looking beautiful just like he imagined she would look at their wedding day the only difference was that she was not his bride......she was going to be someone else's. She was about to turn when he said what she was dying to hear for so long "I love u shone.... U BELONG WITH ME." she looked at him wide eyed and fresh tears came down her cheeks. She said" if only you have said that few days earlier then everything would have been perfect but now she cannot risk her father's dignity by refusing to go to the stage". I looked at her with angst and she looked away again not able to see me in this condition. She said "I love you and will love only u and u till my heart stops beating but we are not destined together go away plz don't make this more difficult for me."  with this she ran downstairs and I......................

He flashback of memories ended and he stood up . he was completely drenched in rain he didn't knew where to go he just walked few steps when his feet gave away and he fell on the broken pieces of the glass bottle. As soon as the glass went in his skin cutting mercilessly he screamed in agony. She was sitting at the mandap and the other person sitting beside her was going to fill her maang. It was then when she her heart skipped a beat and she heard her jaan screaming in agony. She stood up before he could fill her maag saying "ARMAAN." Everyone looked at her and she said while looking at the groom. "I am sorry....I can't do this not with you not with me and not with him. I am sorry but I belong to someone else." She looked at her father afraid that she just ruined his respect but he smiled at her and said "go get him." shilpa gave him a smile through her tears and ran outside. Armaan sat there on broken pieces of glass unable to take it anymore he decided to end it all. He took a larger piece of glass and stared at it. It was then when he heard his shone shouting "armaan." He looked at her she was standing on the other side of the road in her bridal dress. Armaan smiled at her thinking at least in my imagination she is mine. He again looked at the glass piece in his hand closed his eyes and thought about his SHONA. He smiled through his tears and brought the glass piece towards his throat. The glass piece was about to cut his throat when he received a stinging slap across his face. The piece fell from his hand and he looked upwards. There she stood all drenched in rain with her hands on her hips shouting "I told u I hate alcohol Mr." He stood up and said "shilpa...." she cupped his face and said" I am ur shilpa armaan....I have told you before you belong with me." He started at her in shock and said "but ur marriage...fathers respect.... not destined together." She placed a finger on his lips to silence him and said "I came armaan I not married....I am your and only yours..  you belong with me and I belong with you." It was then when reality struck him she came.....she came for him.....she is his and only his...she didn't married some buffoon. She hugged him and said "I love you ammy" he hugged her back almost suffocating her saying "I love you too shona... I love you too."

P.S: do leave some feedback good or bad any thing is welcomed. plz comment and hit the button if u liked it. plz ignore my mistakes and grammar error

thanks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
hey awesome ff just loved it
great work
keep writing more

sravz23 thumbnail
awesome ,wonderful , amazing.
plzzzzzzzz write more arsh stuff.
loved it.
Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
OMG!
Really Riddhima is a cold hearted person when it comes to Armaan
Glad n really happy Shilpa is there for Armaan 😃
Awesome OS!
Do write more
Take care
amazing one shot. do write more.
Riddss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heyyy dear,
nice OS
do write more

love
Riddss
swetiepie_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
gr8 OS!!
luvd it!!
Do write more!!
ambryn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very nice...but in the serial...I hope it does not take Armaan so long to realize his love for Shilpa....

Take care n write more...

Love,
Ambryn
Norz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesoem os
this is the first os which have sheri
love the shri spoken by shilpa
DaShInG_DeViL thumbnail