Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hirakhatri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
lol sareeta
u can sleep easy now

i dont think he'll be going to natasha and "feeling" for her.
articles confuse old times with new times often.

his lack of interest in natasha shows through his eyes, body language, sighs etc...
sareeta thumbnail
@Krishna - I know Geet from Hushiyaarpur did a Salsa tango, and what not at the drop of a hat and that woman is pregnant ... chakkar nahin aate kya use?

And coming to the point of RBO... I think they will show Shaantanu teaching Khanak stuff slowly... city etiquette..(she had loads of it already, but just the little things like table manners and stuff when they are going out ) and I am sure a little dance would come in and he will be very supportive trying to teach her that... remember she isnt a tadaa person so she will be shy and he will slowly bring her out of her shell...

Gaayu -

And on the JTN song - kaun aise utpataang naach nacchta hai yaar pyaar mein bolo?Waise bhi agar ladke aise karte hai toh ladke jaane aur bhagwaan jaaane!!! Aur chandelier bhi aa gaya yaar... SHaantanu toh full too filmy ho gaya hai yaar!! Way too vivid an imagination that!

Sharmi - am ROTFL at comment on Shirts for Sallu... gosh yeah they would just rip off... I am no fan of him or his acting... no particular liking... agree with Gaayu there...

Sharmi - agree with you on the sawariya news yaar... its getting too much , like some overdose of a bitter pill... πŸ˜†

Hira - Lack of interest in his body language  - i have been screaming that for 2 weeks now... LOL...phew.. thank you darlin' for seeing it!

Veeeni - Dream that! Dream! Ahahaha!!!  Phew! Aah! Hm...Phew!!!
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kubare

Salman Khan does not count..hes always shirtless....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

LMAO!! goood oneee yaar! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

amd ROFL at kt's "Well, I don't know about that but yes I have been stripping for a while.."

@bold: i dunno y, but reading the bolded words make me ROFL over and over like crazy! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 stripping for a while 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 this makes us fans sound like such monsters πŸ˜› who make the poor guy strip off AGAIN AND AGAIN 🀣🀣🀣🀣 par humne toh kuch nahi kaha tha 😭 yeh cv's misunderstanding daal rahe hain humare aur KT ke beeech πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Edited by Sid4TeamCanada - 13 years ago
hirakhatri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sareeta:
i saw it :P
but the article is bringing up "feeling for natasha when with her" again
that like ticks me off
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@sharmida..so true dear.KT aka shantanu thinks men are like that.. running and singing around in towelVery funnywell that happens only in films.they never do dancing in the towel allaround the room as far as i know.

The other day Kt was telling in a radid interview that woem actually like baddies.,which is also not true according to me.May be Kt needs some lessons on men's women's psychology'

Glad at leat he says he is somewhat shy to do that.,otherwise there will a scene every week.
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

And coming to the point of RBO... I think they will show Shaantanu teaching Khanak stuff slowly... city etiquette..(she had loads of it already, but just the little things like table manners and stuff when they are going out ) and I am sure a little dance would come in and he will be very supportive trying to teach her that... remember she isnt a tadaa person so she will be shy and he will slowly bring her out of her shell...

@red .....so want that but not a tango or a salsa,those are very body language type of dances which suit very few couples and Shanak are not that type of a couple,i would rather he teach her a waltz or a fast jive or something,something cute😳,coming to think f it they did to a kind of a tango cum  thing in that iktara song but that was a dream so it qualifies,coz Khanak can surely not know those moves plzπŸ˜†,but Geet from Hussyiapur surely does,i dont know how???? coz that wasn't even a dreamπŸ˜† and plz if they are ever planning to have a dance between couples especially body language type dances like salsa,tango, mambo or whatever plz make sure that the hero and heroine wear the right attire,no saris and stuff for the heroines coz that makes the international audience really laugh.If they want to do a salsa they should do it like how Shilpa and Karan did it as AR several years back.Shipa in the red dress and Arman in black. heres the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRYVijSxuqE&feature=related which i am sure everyone has seenπŸ˜†. But loved AR so damn much over here,it was hot and cute and soooo droolable and not to mention pretty natural,check the music,not those over the top Bollywood numbers.If only Shanak can do something like this*sigh*.πŸ˜†A dance is an important tool for a couple to fal in love but has to be done the right way thats all.

sareeta thumbnail
^^ Sharmi - I would just want it to be a simple slow dance , where Khanak doesnt have to do too much but just fall in step with Shaantanu... you know ... that itself would be beautiful... and that itself is crucial... well in a dance , one partner leads and the other follows... and that is what should be shown... not horrible... overrated... wanna be passionate dance number on some silly hindi bollywood numberrrr!!!
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Hira
Oh... did the interview say he still has feelings for Natasha? Really? Neither we nor Natasha is able to see that, LOL...it's just Shaan thinking he has feelings for Taashu... don't worry...Shaan is a budthal remember?!

@ Shriya
yes..KT seems to have some old-fashioned ideas abt women, like they like bad men. wonder who told him that... god knows, even good men are such a lot of work for women, imagine wanting to be with a bad man, LOL...where do they get ideas like that?!πŸ˜†

To be honest, I don't want any dance in RBO if possible- that iktara one was alrite, but no dandia, bhangra, salsa, tortilla, nothing.... i want them to introspect when a song plays in the background... but doubt my wish will be heard!
sareeta thumbnail
Gaayu - actually speaking, no dance is the perfect way, but since we know... the channel will force the creatives to go the garner TRP crap way... a dance will be inevitable and if that is in line, I dont want it to be anytime close.. after 6 months... is fine... let Khanak find her footing first and then understand SHaantanu and then realize respect for SHaantanu , that would only further into deep rooted love, she will eventually realize...

Frankly speaking, I like it the way it is now.. no cheesy melodrama and no cheesy , random situations where village bumpinks are suddenly savvy enough to shake a leg to a tango in 9 yard sarees ! Oh please spare me the horror...

But when I mentioned slow dance... I just felt... if ever there was a scene, where a fav song of Shaantanu's is playing either on radio or tv  and he has this urge to shake a leg with his beloved, it would have to be with her... and just a moment there for them... where she will fall in step thats all.. a nice private moment... what is that May calls it... in her style... HMM or something right ...I think that it would be rather indicative of Shaantanu's emotions towards Khanak!
Edited by sareeta - 13 years ago
sareeta thumbnail
I dont recollect it being mentioned that Shaantanu still has feelings for Natti either in the interview.. must have missed it, but am certain, I was quite attentive while listening! *check ears* πŸ˜†

And about the remark KT made about women liking bad guys I think it is more of how the women audience has reacted to the baddies in the Kekta serials... they seem to lap it up like tasty jam and mayonnaise! LOL the more brutal the hubbie is and the more of a door mat the wifey is and the romance budding between them coz the pati is parmeshwar and wifey is so silent and submissive , women went weak in the knees and who is to blame the men if women themselves gave them reason to think so! I just think he meant it in jest... certainly not old fashioned... oh well I am just being me.. πŸ˜†