IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
(Those who read my FF know I'm the author of "An Unusual Grihapravesh"..my first OS, about what happens post the revelation of Geet's pregnancy. I just love writing! (I'm a bit like Kareena in Jab We Met when it comes to writing..what a coincidence the heroine of this serial is Geet too! πŸ˜†)If any one of the senior people are reading this, just add this to the fanfic archive. But read it first, you might just put a Star One Horror Nights fanfic there. πŸ˜† )

Sometimes when you see the sun's rays streaming through the window and lighting up everything around you, you tend to forget what happened before you went to sleep.

Geet woke up in the hospital ward, looking angelic despite her disheveled hair and tear-streaked face. Suddenly she was swarmed with a flood of memories-in reverse order--her lying in the park after being kicked out of her apartment for not being able to pay the rent, her leaving the house on Naintara's orders, those accusations, "Maan does not want to see your face ever again, so just go!" "Dadi is regretting ever thinking you could be the right girl for Maan." "Maan is marrying someone else now, Geet, so just forget him."

And then she heard a little wail and gasped as she got up and looked down into the cot near her bed. In the cradle was a little baby girl, moving her chubby legs and arms. She had pouty lips and the most amazing dark brown eyes. But the weird thing was that she did not resemble Dev at all, though he was her biological father.

A nurse entered the wall and said, "Hello Mrs. Khurana, how are you feeling? You really shouldn't have gone for a walk without telling your husband. He was on the verge of a nervous breakdown when he saw you lying in a coma in the hospital."

"Coma?" asked Geet.

"Yes, Mrs. Khurana, there were so many complications during labor that you went into a comatose state. But see, just after two days you woke up. Your husband went to the dargah three times."

"I don't have a husband," said Geet, confused.

The nurse laughed. "It's okay, Mrs. Khurana. You'll recover a bit soon."

Geet followed the nurse outside and was shocked to see Maan lying on the waiting bench, dressed in his business suit. It was clear by the marks on his cheeks that he had been crying.

Suddenly, his eyes opened, and he slowly saw the face of Geet come into appearance. He shook his head, and when he got up, he hugged her tight.

"You stupid girl!!" he shouted once the hug was over. Geet was bewildered. "Kuch bhi theek nahin kar sakti! Har mushkil se ro ro kar bhaag jaati ho! Kabhi apne liye khadi nahin ho sakti kya? Mujh par nahin to at least apne aap per vishwaas karo!! kya tumhe sach much me laga ki mein tumse pyaar karna band kar sakta hoon?"

Geet just stood there, wide-eyed.

"I love you stupid. There now I said i. I searched everywhere for you. You don't know how shellshocked I was when I saw you lying there, shivering and squealing in pain at the park. ," he said, hugging her.

And her eyes closed, and she buried her head in his chest, because now she knew everything was alright.

"Don't ever leave me again, understand? Tum jaisi secretary har aadmi ko nahin milti!" he joked, smiling. Not a smirk or a frown. A proper loving smile.

The one a husband gives his wife.
(Okay, that was the highest level of mushiness I could stand. I hope all those who read this liked this.)

😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lallulal2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
lovely........ ecstatic..........beautiful......amazing......wish that u continue it............and tell why was maan supporting geet and what all happened earlier.
esquire1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! so cute contiue!!
.sireesha. thumbnail
That was Amazing Dear

I just Loved these Lines

"You stupid girl!!" he shouted once the hug was over. Geet was bewildered. "Kuch bhi theek nahin kar sakti! Har mushkil se ro ro kar bhaag jaati ho! Kabhi apne liye khadi nahin ho sakti kya? Mujh par nahin to at least apne aap per vishwaas karo!! kya tumhe sach much me laga ki mein tumse pyaar karna band kar sakta hoon?"

"I love you stupid. There now I said i. I searched everywhere for you. You don't know how shellshocked I was when I saw you lying there, shivering and squealing in pain at the park. ," he said, hugging her.

"Don't ever leave me again, understand? Tum jaisi secretary har aadmi ko nahin milti!" he joked, smiling.

superbπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

charlie1950 thumbnail
hey i am a great fan of musiness and i loved yr os
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome, amazing, beautiful os. loved it.
 do write more pls.
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow itz beautiful...really wish u continue on..
Anjali-K thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awww that was so cute/sweet/mushy, especially the way Maan started shouting at her... i can totally imagine Geet's confused/baffled expressions! Nice one shot, cant wait to read more, please do add me to your PM list!
anufa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow...dat was superb!!!!!

i suggest u to continue!!!!
pllzzzzz!!!:D:D
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
loved this line "Tum jaisi secretary har aadmi ko nahin milti"...