New One Shot- *MY LAST WISH* pAgE 1

Greeshma.... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hii deshianz''..
I am back with an OS''.. I know the epilogue of my FF is on pending''. But I will update it as soon as possible'''. so here is a new OS, hope u will enjoy'''.

PS : kindly forgive the mistakes as I have'nt make any proof reading''..

NOTE : I couldn't find a nice name for this OS. So I need your help. Please suggest a nice name for this OS. Both English and hindi names are welcomed. But if u are suggesting any complicated hindi words then please explain the meaning also as many of u very well know about the condition of my hindi. Those who couldn't find any names can vote for the names suggested by others as it will help me to select the best. Hope u all will help me'''

????????????????

I stood on the balcony staring at the twinkling stars; my eyes' having the tear drops which are twinkling like the stars of the sky above and My heart so heavy that it found very difficult to beat inside the cage of ribs. It's being hours since I was scanning the sky. If I had attempted to count the stars I would have completed it by now. But I hadn't done it as it was not my aim. I need shooting stars. It is said that if we desire for something after seeing the shooting stars our wish will be fulfilled.

I have one wish '''' my last wish'''

Suddenly my heart jumped with boundless joy as my eyes caught a shooting star passing through the bundle of stars of the black sky. I pulled down the curtains of eyes to ask my wish without wasting a second.

"god, I have cheated prem by hiding the greatest truth of my life. Now he is not talking to me. Please bhagwaan, please solve the misunderstanding between us. I don't want any misunderstandings between as there are only few days left for''''"

" HEER BETA''' HEER''."

I turned back immediately without completing my wish when I heard mom calling me aloud. I went downstairs at once on realizing the scary tone of her voice. When I asked the matter between my deep gasps she became hesitant to tell me. I saw the shadow of something really scary on her face. On my continuous bugging she informed me that prem met with an accident and is now in the intensive care unit of the city hospital due to his critical stage.

I felt my heart beat stop for a moment and I was unable to think anything further. All I knew is I wanted to see prem and I was about to run out of the house on hearing the news. But mom and dad stopped me. They were not ready to take me anywhere as doctor had insisted strict bed rest for me. But I was adamant and was not ready to hear their advice and at last they agreed to take me to the hospital.

Thanks to that big hole of my heart'''

Because of this hole of my heart, my parents always fulfilled my all demands. There is not even a single wish in my life which is kept unfulfilled, other than having freedom.

While sitting inside the BMW which dad gifted me for my last birthday, old memories started to flood into my heart. I wiped the moist on the glass of the window to have a better view into my past. As the car took me ahead towards prem, my heart moved backwards my past memories''.

It is said that when I was born, the doctor had informed that I can't be alive more than 20 years. So obviously my parents were too protective towards me. Dad changed all his business and properties on my name. Mom was always beside me to take care of me even though there four other maids and two home nurses appointed by dad exclusively for me.

My parents knew that their child will have only a very short life span so it may be the natural that they were too protective towards me. But little did they know about the suffocation I was feeling inside that frustrating atmosphere.

Mom was the only support I had in the home. But she is such a goody wife that she won't even take a single step against her husband. If mom was not there with me don't know what would have been my condition'.

When I was a baby there stood a minimum of 4 maids to around my crib. When I started to go school home nurses followed me to the school and stood outside the class room in such a way that they can observe me through the window. I was never allowed to play like my other classmates; there were even limitations for talking to them.

It's not that my parents didn't love me. The problem was their love always reminded me that I am a patient and I have only a few days left in the earth.

In my childhood I was a girl whose room is filled with hundreds of Barbie doll and expensive toys but was never allowed to play with them. Sympathy is what I got in countless bundles in my life and this is what I hate most about my life. On those days more than the chest pain the sympathy shown by others was my greatest anguish; I preferred death over those cheap sentiments shown by others. Each day I prayed to bring my death as early as possible.

When I reached seventeen, dad decided to tighten my restrictions as I am nearing my last days on earth. Even after passing with highest scores in the schools dad decided not to send me for higher studies. This made me to take the toughest decision of my life. I decided to leave the house for ever.

There was only three more years left in my life and I wanted to live it with full freedom. Hearing my decision dad gave up as he knew very well that I will do what I said as I had also born from his own blood. From there dad permitted me to continue my studies and also loosened the chains of protection around me.

From there my life changed upside which down give rise to an entirely different turn over in my life. This happened three years back when I first stepped into the st: xavier's campus.
while entering the campus I was in a pleasant mood because of the slight reduction in my protective rules but at the same time I was also feeling awkward for being in a completely different atmosphere.

When I reached the class room there was already many students each of them occupying their own seats and engaged in mingling and chatting with their new friends. Without giving much attention to the chatting gangs, I went directly towards an empty seat near by the window. Some of them came towards me to have some introductory talk with me. But I just told my name and cleverly avoided further questions from them because I didn't want to get close to anyone. I was sure that if I get into friendship with anyone slowly my identity will be revealed and I will have to face the same old sympathy dramas once again.

After some times the bell rang and an old bald headed professor with a huge belly entered the class. Giggling was echoed from different directions as he entered and when he started his boring introductory speech the whole class started to sleep. But the whole class or at least all girls including me jumped out of their sleep when an extremely handsome guy entered the class.

He was wearing dark blue jeans and white and green tees and sports shoes. His slightly brown long shaggy hair falling over his forehead was covering 3 by 4th of his forehead. Earphone of I pod fitted in his one ear and other one lying over his broad chest. His tight tees made easy for me to scan over his muscles. But what I found most attractive in him was his chocolate brown eyes which were having a spark of naughtiness.

" Prem juneja"

My lips murmured his name when he introduced himself to the whole class. Suddenly I found him winking at me which made me to blush and I lowered my head to escape from his eyes further. It was then I realized my jaw had slightly dropped while glaring at him. I felt awkward to face him as I was sure that he had noticed her staring at him shamelessly. I didn't look up for sometime but soon I felt him coming towards me.

I understood that he is going to sit beside e as there was no other vacant seat in the class room. I moved little bit so that he can sit comfortably even though I found uncomfortable in his presence.

" hii, I am prem juneja'." Told prem smiling at me; a trade mark smile of a big flirt.

" heer' heer maan'" I replied acting to be concentrated in the class.

" wow'' beautiful name''. just like u''.u r so gorgeous''" he spoke without taking his eyes from me.

Hearing his words I sighed confirming that I was not wrong.

That was a new beginning in my life. From there I started to realize that life means not just sorrows or pain; but happiness and fun is also a part of it. From there I started to enjoy my life forgetting all my sorrows, pains and panics.

Everything because of prem. I can't explain the influence he had on me and on the whole campus in just one month time. He was the heartthrob of the all girls of the campus. With his extra ordinary performances in sports activities, charm and not but the least his flirting skills he got the title of the handsome chunk of the campus. But the funniest thing is that the boy who is the prince charming in the heart of all girls was carrying me in his heart.

Right from the day one prem was trying to get close to me but I always tried to avoid him even though I was enjoying it from the core of my heart. It didn't take much time for him to propose me, that too in front of everyone in the canteen. But coolly I rejected it since I was very much aware of flirting nature. I didn't take it seriously and I never knew that he was serious. But he never gave up; each day came up with new tricks to impress me. I always thought that he is doing it all for fun. But the best thing is that he always stayed in his limits and he never gave a chance for me get angry on him.

Days and months passed'''. Along with the passing days he was getting more and more attracted towards him. I never knew that when I take one step away from him my heart was taking two steps closer to him.

I don't know when or how I started to like him, I know I liked him''' I special kind of liking which I hadn't felt for any of my friends''' or I can say he is my first and only friend'''he is the most person to get close to me other than my family members''.. I actually I was confused what kind of feeling I have towards him''..

Was it just a friendship?

Prem used to tell that I loved him but I am denying it. On those days I didn't knew whether he was right or wrong, because I neither experienced friendship nor love. So I was totally confused about my feelings'''

I loved when he scribbles on my note'' I loved when he snatches my chocolate''. I loved when he makes fun of me''.. I loved when he flirts with me'''.. I loved when he writes my name on his hand''''' I loved when his gaze falls on me'''...  I loved when he winks at me''''..I loved when he tucks my falling hair behind my ears'''' I loved when he puts his hand on my shoulder'''. I loved when he takes shelter under my umbrella when it is raining'''

And above all I loved when he tells I LOVE U to me'''

I loved the chilling effect my heart feels when he speaks those 3 magical words. Actually whenever he opens his mouth to talk my ears sharpens to hear those words. That was really a sweet experience which can't be explained with words. I loved almost all things which are related with him, but there was one thing which I hated in him'''

FLIRTING WITH OTHER GIRLS'''.

Not only flirting. I hated whenever he talks with other girls'''.. And he too knew that very well. So I was a time pass for him to flirt with the girls, just to make me angry'''. And this is what I hated in him the most'''

But I never knew that it's all because I loved him. It took almost 2 years for me to realize it. I can never forget that day; the day on which I realized my love''..

I lowered the glass of the window to feel the chill air of outside on my face. The chill air of the night can fresh up the memories than the A/C of the car. Leaning backwards I lay on the cushion of my seat I gently closed my eyes in order to drool completely in the sweet memories of that day''..

FLASH BACK
February 14 ' 2010

Valentine's Day celebrations are going full fledge.
Slow romantic music is played in the back ground. Couples are dancing with their partners and enjoying the precious moment of their togetherness. Even the people who haven't found their partners were also enjoying as they are having a memorable moment of celebration.

But there was one girl who is fuming with anger and she was none other than heer maan. her was heart crying making her eyes to shed tear drops but more than the tears burning anger was more visible in her eyes.

Actually she was not interested in any kind of celebrations especially something which is related to love. She had came there only because of the continuous bugging of prem. For him she had wear that dark red sleeveless frock as it was his favourite. Today she had taken 2 more hours to get ready, only to her from him that she looks pretty'''.

But look at him, he is busy in dancing with that stupid ash. She always hated ash not only for always running behind prem but also because of her cultureless dressing sense. It is going to be one hour since she had come here, but prem didn't even get time to make glance at her. How can he? He is busy in romancing with that idiot girl.

Glaring at them with fuming anger she moved towards the dance floor to pull out of the hold of ash. It is then she noticed that ash drawing invisible line on prem's face starting from his forehead and then down towards the cheeks while prem is simply smiling at ash keeping his hands on her waist as if he is enjoying it.

This is the limit and she can't take it anymore. She was sure that if she stays there for one more second surely she will lose her control and may blast at them. So it was better for her to leave from there. Heer turned back and started to move. But after taking two steps she again turned back in order to have a last look on him with her teary eyes.

It is then she found ash's fingers reaching his lips. Rage arouse from the bottom of the spine shooting her body into action. The next moment she found herself flitting towards the dance floor and dragging prem out from there. Everyone was looking at them with their jaws dropped in shock and the crowd spitted into two giving way to them.

" heer...... what are u doing?"

prem asked as they reached outside the hall. Heer suddenly realized what she was doing and left his hand.

" ss'.sorry'." she whispered looking at her feet.

Prem took one step close to her with a naughty smile. She found it really hard to face him again, so without a second thought she ran away from there just to escape from his eyes which have a immeasurable effect on her.

Heer sat on a wooden bench of a nearby park allowing the tears to flood out of her eyes. It's getting late and her parents will be getting tensed. But she didn't bother. She wanted to be alone for some time. There was only moon light to console her.

A shocked heer turned back when she felt a hand curling over her shoulder. Heer removed his hand out of her shoulder as she found prem sitting beside her. But prem was not in a mood to leave her. He kneeled in front of her and wiped her tears. But heer found a smile playing on his face which multiplied her anger thinking how he could smile while she is crying.

Heer again pushed his hands which brought an even wider smile on his lips. He sat again on the bench and made heer to face him.

" feeling jealous'.?" He asked looking straight into her lowered eyes brimmed with tears.

"Why should I ?" heer shot back

" then why did u pull me out of the party?" prem asked acting innocent.

Heer struggled for few minutes unable to find proper answer as she is also being troubled the same question.

" I just wanted to save you''. I knew you were not feeling comfortable with ash''" heer replied knowing very well that it's a lie.

" oh, hello'' who told you this?.......... actually I was enjoying it" he told stressing on the word enjoying with a naughty smile.

" THEN WHY ARE U HERE?" heer shouted " go and enjoy the party with your girl friends'.." heer hissed.

" I won' t''. because I love you''." Prem told cupping heer's face lovingly.

I will update the Next part in one or two days''.

So how was it? Tell me fast''

And do let me know how many of you want me to PM u when I post OS''
Don't forget to suggest the name and press the like button......

Lov
greeshu

Edited by Greeshma.... - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Greeshma.... thumbnail

PART -2

" oh, hello…… who told you this?.......... actually I was enjoying it" he told stressing on the word enjoying with a naughty smile.

" THEN WHY ARE U HERE?" heer shouted " go and enjoy the party with your girl friends….." heer hissed.

" I won' t……. because I love you……." Prem told cupping heer's face lovingly.

It's not the first time heer is hearing those magical words from him, but still it gave a soothing effect for her heart. Tears dripped out of her eyes, but this time was tears of joy. She has never experienced such a pure love in her life. She had always avoided this boy, but he never left her. Even though she shut the door of his heart against him, he is waiting for her love outside the door in the rain without even caring the heavy thunder and storm………

Before meeting prem heer was not at all afraid of death…….. she preferred to die rather than having a sympathetic life……… but now she is scared of death because she has started to love prem and through prem she is also loving this earth and her life……..

Heer found herself drooling in to his eyes to measure the depth of his love. But she failed…….. His love was so deep that she found the depth and purity of his love getting multiplied as she went more and more deep. She forgot herself in his love.

Heer gently kept her palm over his hand on her face just feel more of his love. Later she found prem leaning forwards…….. his eyes with a burning fire focused on her lips. As his warm breath tickled her smooth skin heer closed her eyes to forget everything except his love. As his lips touched her soft pillow like lips, high voltage electricity passed through her spine making her cells to shiver. Blood rushed to her cheeks making it deep pink and butterflies fluttered in her lower abdomen.

When he deepened the kiss heer followed him without any hesitation as she wanted to explore more out of the world of passion. Even though his hands on her waist held her tightly she placed her fingers firmly in his thick dark hairs for more support. At last in order to suck the air they got parted.

It was the most pleasurable feeling she had ever experienced in her life…….. heer didn't want prem to see her blushing face so she hid her face in his broad chest while catching bundles of oxygen into her lungs.

" heer…… wo dekho……… tutta hua taara……" prem shouted which made heer to jump out of his chest in excitement.

It,s her routine from the childhood to watch the stars till late night to see a shooting star. It was her dadi who taught her that if we desire for something after seeing the shooting stars our wish will be fulfilled. So during childhood she watch the sky daily for hours waiting for the shooting star to ask her wish………. That is to take her to the world of stars as soon as possible. But she couldn't see a shooting star till now……….

When prem informed her about the shooting star there was no limit to her excitement. Without wasting a second she closed her eyes to ask her wish……….. but this time what she asked was not the same which she always wanted to ask.

A faster Death was what she always wanted to ask, but when she saw the shooting star for the first time in life heer prayed for allowing her to live some more days on the earth because she wanted to love him and to be loved by him……… his love has not only made her to fall for him but also to love herself and her life…….

Prem watched heer who was praying silently with closed eyes and folding the hands. According to him heer was not less than an angel landed directly from the heaven. She is the owner of the purest heart he had even seen in his life. A slight smile on her lips is enough to make the entire world smile.

Seeing the most beautiful and innocent girl on the earth prem didn't help but to smile from the core of his heart.

After watching heer silently for few minutes prem also closed his eyes in order to ask his wish…….

When heer opened her eyes gently, she found prem praying with his eyes closed. She was curious to know what he is praying. Why not she? At least she has to make sure that he is not making any wish regarding that ugly ash.

" what did u pray?" asked heer when he opened his eyes.

" first of all you  tell me what u prayed, later I will tell mine" prem replied
His words brought a sudden fear in her heart. How she is supposed to say that she has only few days left on this earth, and because of that reason she was praying to extend the number of days of her life?

All his love may turn into sympathy after knowing that she is a heart patient, sometimes he may even start hating her for hiding such a huge secret from him. She knows that she is getting selfish……. But she can't help.

" no….. I asked first, so first u have to answer" heer told turning her face away from him hid her face which had already turned pale.

" no heer, ladies first……." Prem didn't give up.

Gulping the lump formed in her throat heer remained in her position without turning back to face prem as she didn't know how to react. Silence ruled the surrounding for some time and then prem broke it.

"ok…… I will tell mine…… but on one condition……..u have to tell me once that YOU LOVE ME……" prem stated his condition.

Heer got freeze……. And tears dripped out of her eyes all of a sudden. How much she wanted to shout those magical words to him. But……. Her destiny never allows her to love anyone or receive love from anyone.

But it is also necessary to tell the truth to prem. actually by hiding the truth she is cheating him. She should have told the truth the moment she realized his true feelings towards her. Whenever she tried to tell the truth there arouses a war between her soul and selfishness and at the end her selfishness always won over her soul.

But now it is too late. If she hides it more like her life his life will be also spoiled……..

Seeing her silent for a long time prem made her to face him by holding her shoulders. Her face focused on the ground and her curls falling over her face blocking him from seeing her face soaked with tears.

" so you won't tell until I start my attack……hhmmm……."

According to prem He is a smart guy, much smarter than heer knew. He knows very well how to make heer accept his condition. As heer sat silent holding her tears, prem started to tickle her waist which made heer to start giggling and then to laugh. Heer tried her best to get out of his tickling attack but everything went in vain as he was much stronger for her to win over him.

This continued for a long time ……….

Slowly she started to have tightness on her heart. Her arteries and veins got stiffened and breathing became tough. As she had experienced this pain several times from her childhood she understood what is on the way. Even prem noticed the changes on her face, but he thought that it's just the after effect of his tickling.

" heer, tell me fast…… or else I will continue…….." prem warned her
" pp….pppp……pprem……pleasss…..sstopp……" heer murmured unable to bear her pain.

" HEER BETA……."

Both prem and heer shocked to hear the roar………..

That was none other than my dad. When I managed to turn my face I found mom and dad rushing towards me. They had come in search me as I didn't reached home. As they reached near me, dad carried me in his arms and rushed towards the car. Even though my vision was blurred I still remember prem's image looking at me in a state of shock…….

After that what happened I really don't remember properly. Probably dad would have taken me to the hospital as usual and doctors would have done my treatment with those scary instruments. Anyway I got recovered in two days and doctors got ready to discharge me on the condition that I will obey all the strict instructions given by them. And at last I was discharged from the hospital today morning.

Today After reading the mom asked me about the boy who was with me on the Valentine's Day night. As I was already burning in the fire of guilt I didn't hide anything from mom about me and prem which somehow helped me to reduce my pain.

Hearing my words mom got emotional and tensed which made her to shed tears. When I kept my head on her lap mom stroked my hair and comforted me that everything will be alright even though both of us knows that nothing is going to get alright.

It was then one of our servants came and informed us that one of my classmates named prem has came to meet me. Hearing this I looked at mom worriedly, but mom gave me an assuring smile which gave me a confidence to face him.

But When I heard his footsteps nearing me guilt clouded over my brain and a lost all the confidence which made me to turn my face. As he sat beside my bed I felt his gaze falling on me, but I dared to look up at him as I felt ashamed of myself.

" heer……" he called me in a voice coated with mixed emotions.
His voice had the power to make me turn and look at him. I found his painful eyes piercing into the depth of my eyes which made my eyes watery. He didn't spoke anything, but his silence was telling me countless number of things which I failed to understand. It was not a new thing, right from the first day that we met; I failed in understanding him and the love hidden in him. Even when I understood his love I never took it seriously and acted as if I don't know anything. 

After a long silence session prem stood up from his place all of a sudden and rushed out of my room leaving me frightened. From then my soul was going on alarming me that something bad is going to happen and by night we got the call informing prem's accident which proved my fear was right.

Now I am on the way to meet him. My heart is beating in a record speed right now and I will get beating normally only after seeing him alright……..

When we reached the hospital I rushed inside searching the Intensive Care Unit. Mom and dad were following me telling not to run as it is strictly restricted by my doctors. But I am not bothered about my health, its prem that bothers me the most.

After searching for about 15 minutes I found out the ICU. I ran towards glass door to have glimpse of him were I found him attached with lot of tubes and machines. That single sight heart broke into thousands of pieces in such a way that it can't be joined. I tried to open the door madly but I failed as it was locked from inside.

Tears started to flood out of my eyes and unable to hold my pain I started to cry aloud uncontrollably. Mom and dad rushed to me comfort and asked me control myself which was impossible for me. In that state I didn't even noticed prem's parents who are looking at me.

Later after some many hours we are informed that prem is out of danger. There was no limit to my happiness on hearing this. Tears of pain got replaced with tears of joy in my eyes which made me to realize the surrounding which I had completely forgotten for the past few hours. It was then I realized that prem's parents were also present there.

I felt both proud and ashamed when prem's mom told me that prem always used to talk about me and because of that in the first sight itself they recognized me. From her words I understood that they had already accepted me as their bahu and are waiting for the time they can take me to their home as their daughter in low. This again multiplied my guilty feelings several folds……

Later by about early morning a nurse came and informed us that prem has regained his consciousness and he is adamant on seeing me, so I was asked to meet him but on the condition that we won't talk much.

I stepped into the ICU with shaking legs, but as I neared him I was surprised to see a welcoming smile on his face. his face had lots of bruises and a band aid was wound around his forehead. But his smile enough to make others forget that he is a patient.

I sat on a chair beside his bed but he indicated me to sit beside him on the bed. I did as he said as I have taken wow to myself that I will fulfill whatever wishes. But still I found hard to face him as guilt was clouding my vision.

" heer, u know what….. I know a secret about you which u don't know……." Prem told with a naughty smile.

" what?" I asked in confusion

" that u love me……"

prem told winking at me which brought a cute smile on my face. I was sure that the bruises are paining him a lot, but he tried to hide it through his smile. Seeing his smiling face I too didn't wanted to enter into any emotional scenes. So I joined him with a smile.

" heer…… I had seen your love through your eyes on the first day we met……..  but u always denied it…… during those days I couln't understand why u were denying it……..."

I recognized prem's tone getting emotional and intense with the time

"but yesterday I understood the reason behind it……… but I can assure you that nothing will happen to you……… you know why? Because shooting star has promised me to keep my heer happy for 100 years on the earth……… and moreover I won't let anything harm you………. I will be always there to protect you from all harms of this world………"

His words brought tears back in my eyes. As they threatened to fall down I bit my lower lip to hold them back.

" prem……doctor has told you to take rest…….. so the remaining things we can discuss later……"

Telling this I was about to leave, but I felt a pull on my wrist. As I turned back to face him prem told in a please tone

" please heer…… just for once tell me that u love……." Prem pleaded

His words only made my tears to fall down. For few seconds my tongue was not at all ready to produce any kind of sound. Unable to hold my pain any more I gently kept my head on to his chest and whispered

'I love u…..'

Even though it was lower than a whisper it was enough for him. As my flooding tears soaked his shirt prem offered his heart beats to console me. I don't know how long I stayed like this……..  later I got up from his chest and looked at him where I found him lying with his eyes closed. As I found that He was holding my hands tightly over his heart, I tried to release it. But my attempts failed as his hold was too tightly. I requested him to leave my hands but he didn't respond to me as his heart beats had stopped beating………

" PREM……….."

I screamed in such a way that the whole hospital got startled………

Now I am back on my favourite place…….. on my balcony in search of the shooting stars…….. Because I have a wish…….my last wish…….. to cut short my number of days on the earth……. So that I can go to the world where my prem is waiting for me…………

I know all of u are ready to kill me……. But I have no other option other than killing prem…….. so start throwing jhooties, stones, rotten eggs and whatever u want…….
And the titles are on pg 5……. Please select one title out of these or suggest your own……. You have time till tomorrow evening………

Lov
greeshu
Edited by Greeshma.... - 13 years ago
MeraCheekuVirat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
me first....
awsum update greeshma ....wow an OS...dat too so romantic but sad bout heer....n prem....

luved the fb wer she was decribin her coll dayz wid prem.....
the way prem used to flirt wid her n she used to njoy....
luved heer jealously...but prem being too smart plzyin games haan....was nyc update yar......

sad bout heer dat she has less dayz.....n prem in ICU...hope evrythin is fine wid dem n no one separates the luv birds...

its an interestin update...specially dis OS is a s gr8 as ur FFs so lukin forward 2 dis OS n surely do add me in ur pm list.....

n acc to me the name of ur OS sud be.......SAGINI....jst kiddin wa8 lemme thnk......YEH DIL or DIL SE.....dis r the name acc to me.....further its upon u.....thnks for such an awsum OS truely greeshma LUV U yar....

luv...
dIvYa...
sagini of IKAG RUHU....
Edited by shahrukh_divya - 13 years ago
-SnowKid- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
greatttttttt OS di 👍🏼............... thnx for pm....................don't forgot ha............tum 1 2 din main update karogi 😆...........................i wil think about title.......................
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awesome OS!!!!
pls pm me the nxt time u update!!!!
cute_1790 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that was really sweet...!!😊
ah m so sad about Heer....!!!😔
and now m really looking forward whats going to happen in their life....and some miracle happen and Heer gets well....i cant see them sad....😭
luv your update....please PM me when u update next part...
and plz update soon...i will be waiting..!!!Edited by cute_17deeks - 13 years ago
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
awesomeeeee os loved it very much waitinggggg for next asap
...Nikhita... thumbnail
wow......greeshma......this was fabulous!!!!!!
loved it to the core.....specially the V-day flashback was wonderful....
so Prem in the ICU and heer with a hole in her heart?
i really hope the ending isn't tragic.....
continue soon!
Additi_sjfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow..amazing OS...
esp loved how u characterised Heer & Prem... very diff from the original... but i still love them..
N OMG PREM IN ICU & HEER HAS HOLE IN THE HEART😕😭....
pls pls pls dont make it tragic... 😳

N so sweet.. prem's a flirt...😆..  he sounds so cute n adorable.... n heer too.... 😃

really really nice OS greeshu.. n pls do PM me... m eagerly waiting for the next update...

title: how abt.... teri yaadein...(your memories)
was listening to this song.. lovely song... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYXZQhTWdws
SwathyS thumbnail
nice start 👏
pls pm me when u update😃
Edited by swa291 - 13 years ago