Kaddu husband has arrived finally

honeyrose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Today's episode kaddu's husband has finally arrived. OMG he luks younger than kadduπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. 😲😲😲The TM family r making preparations to welcome him. He comes with another lady who luks like a widow..dont know who this mystery lady is. Did dadaji become naughty somehwere and as a result this lady is his daughter from another lady.....only rashmi knows.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†kaddu's husband gives a pair of kangan to that lady which dadaji had ordered on Tribuvan's request. I had never seen the earlier episodes ....is this the same person who had acted earlier as kaddu's husband?πŸ˜•. Besides this nothing useful in the episode.πŸ₯±πŸ˜‘Why is kanchan still staying in TM....for this only that tanmay drama...wat a waste of time, money, and energy.πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

No precap
Edited by pkcmfan - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elgee thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a ton...but am all confused. Who is Tribhuvan -- not the dad? Monday should reveal more as nowadays all mystery is revealed at the speed of Shatabdi Expresses.... πŸ˜†
HelloHunnyBunny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hema i think that niharika is tribhuvan's daughter n not daddaji'sπŸ˜‰
did she look too old ??? kaddu tells niharika can be friends with suman n paro.... tribhuvan says sorry to karan karthik n kaddu.... saying that he had some other imp. responsibilities due to which he neglected them..........all this shows that tribhuvan was guilty somewhere and was feeling sorry for something.πŸ˜‰
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Hema.

i think Niharika is Trubhuvan's daughter or something like that only. But when she foirst entered even i thought she was a widow and she does look old.

But the best part is that Nioharika, sumeet and the new papa have some kinda of a resemblance. All three have long faces and are tall.

Lets see how this drama unfolds.
Nihal_luver thumbnail

Tauba, what's the point?? another story to drag the show on for longer... i mean itna khuch hogeya aur yeh bhudda abb aya hain... ufffff

imagine-addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nihal_luver

Tauba, what's the point?? another story to drag the show on for longer... i mean itna khuch hogeya aur yeh bhudda abb aya hain... ufffff

🀣