Messages for Karan Wahi:Post Here ONLY

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago

Banner Credit:
AnnaNAshley

Karan Wahi entered Dil Mill Gaye on 22nd September 2009 last year as Dr.Siddhanth Modi. It's almost 11 months Karan Wahi has been part of the show. Siddhanth and Riddhima are one jodi that made their place in our hearts. Siddhima our fatak couple as we call them was one reason many of us got hooked back to the show in January 2010 this year.

Since past few days there have been news going around that Karan Wahi might leave Dill Mill Gayye. This post is for Karan Wahi/Siddhanth Modi fans to post their messages for Karan Wahi regarding him leaving the show.

This is NOT a discussion thread about Karan Wahi leaving the show. You can discuss about that in the below thread.

KW Might Leave DMG - Discuss Here Only

Don't spam in this thread. No mocking or bringing in other actors/characters that are not related to the topic. Avoid making posts that are instigatory, abusive, derogatory, insulting or sarcastic enough to affect the sentiment of another member. If anyone sees a comment which is offending posted by someone report the post instead of replying back.
Edited by *Shruti* - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Below are the banners made for Karan Wahi regarding the same.

GHAPHIC CREDITS

AnnaNAshley (Anna)
-Fizzylicious- (Fary)
kawal_tak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You can't leave us like this KW , you are the soul of DMG for us. Some of us Watch DMG only because of us.

Please don't leave :(
nikita_88 thumbnail
Karan Wahi - You are truely an amazing actor and you have made Dr Siddhant the most adorable charater possible!

Please don't leave the show!

karan w. pleae don't go, you are the only reason i watch dmg, if you go then i go to, dmg is nothing without dr.siddhant modi and siddhima is nothing without sid and ridz. please don't leave us, siddhima story hasn't even begun yet, we want to see them get re-married, go to second HM, ridz confession, c-night and lot's of love between our sexyface vs. ickyface. there are so much to explore in siddhima relationship!! please don't leave us in the middle of the road, tum ho to hum hai, tum naho ho to main bhi nahi hoon.

don't go
Edited by hewascool90210 - 13 years ago
nazmobile thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Karan,

I hope that you're just going on a short break and are just waiting for your contract to be renewed.
We love you and I totally love you.

You rock as Sid and both you and Jen are doing a marvelous job.

Please do come back for your fans, DMG will not be the same with out the antics of our cute Sid and his romancing of Riddhima.

Lots of love

Naz xxxxx
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Karan Wahi can't leave....HE is our SID...and we love him and we love our Chudail and Batameez jodi...plzzzz Karan don't leave...WE LOVE YOU A LOT...DMG is NOTHING WITHOUT YOU....plzzzz MAT JAO.... 😒
Nikhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Karan, you're a fantastic actor. And I can't think of anyone else that could have played Sid's character like you have. I'd much rather that you didn't leave DMG. But if you do, I repect your decision and wish you the best of luck for the future!

Nikhita
FairyTale-Naima thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Karan...Please please please please please please please please please please please don't leave DMG 😔 You can't do this to us...WE LOVE YOU!! ❤️ You and Jenny rock together...JeRan <3 Please stay for us..your fans 😳
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Karan,

Over the course of last year the character Siddhant Modi has become the backbone of DMG.

Kudos to your acting skills. We just love it.

Its practically impossible for us to imagine DMG without Sid Modi at this point.
Even the 1-2 episodes where we hardly got to see Sid were lackluster.

So a request to you - if at all please take a short break but dont please leave the show.
We look forwad to seeing Sid on a daily basis and some goo Siddhima track.
Edited by prejudice - 13 years ago