Arjun-Rati E24 Video Link segment 12th Aug 2010

Ritu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Very Nice Segment πŸ˜› Enjoy ,Just found this link on youtube.

Interviewer was saying  in the background that  Mayank ,Nupur, Samrat and Gunjan started thier friendship together in Excel college and when their friendship chnaged into love they themselves  did not even realise, Everyone is aware of their lovestory both mayur and samrat fell in love then accident happend and everything changed, Samrat and Gunjan thought Nupur is Dead But Mayank was very sure that Nupur is alive and will come back. Mayank ka Vshwas thaa kee Nupur wapas aayee.. this is called Destiny

Then Interviewer asked 3-4 questions to Rati :-

Q:- How did mayank and nupur met and why after three years

Nupur Answer-  Sab destiny hai.., sab bhafgwan ka khel hai mayank aur nupur ko milna thaa.. Destiny main mayank ko aur nupur ko milna hee thaa , they met somewhere  .. then mayank endup having accident and nupur saves him .. Destiny ne mayank aur nupur  ko mila diya and they met again due to mayanks love amd destiny

Q:- Why Nupur is unhappy to see mayan.k. does it mean Nupur has lost her memory

Nupurs  answer:-  Mixed feeling hai .. i cannot say .. whether memory loss or something but she is concerned about Mayank .. she is behaving differently ..but she cannot disclose whether its a memory loss or something else. wait and watchπŸ˜›

Q:- As nupur was married before accident. then why she is not looking like a married girl after the leap

Nupur :- Before the leap she was marreid to mayank but after the 3yrs she is not wearing sindoor or mangasutra and then she said " may be she is married to Catholic or Muslim guy after the leap who knows πŸ˜‰  that is why no sindoor or engaement ring  or mangalsutra ( i think she was jokingπŸ˜† ) 

I tried to add whatever she said to interviewer .. it was sweet , short and cute segment  πŸ˜›

they showed cute segment of Window scene as well and u can see maaynk in masti moor
Rati's sweet and short Interview and few accident clips from MJHT season 1 before accident .

I liked this  scene where Arjun is helping Rati during accident sequence  before the  leap ..πŸ˜›

I do not know how to paste youtube screen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyygPwL1wCM

Edited by Ritu.mjhtrv - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArtiMayur.Meeno thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Ritu!
What if she is suffering from memory loss?
Hmm, like Rati pointed out that Nupur isn't wearing a mangulsutar, ring, or even sindoor.
Let's see what happen next....
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
I LOVED the start of the segment where ARJUN is helping RATI get down that slope.. hehehehehheehhe . I think I watched that part like 10 times
THANKS A TON for the lionk !!!
..Mariyam.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for sharingg....πŸ€—
Ritu.V thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArtiMayur.Meeno

Thanks Ritu!
What if she is suffering from memory loss?
Hmm, like Rati pointed out that Nupur isn't wearing a mangulsutar, ring, or even sindoor.
Let's see what happen next....

Han Minnooo loving this track .. it will be interesting  to watch πŸ˜›

Why did she say pata nahi  husband muslim hai yaa christian.. did they ask any question to her ?
Edited by Ritu.mjhtrv - 13 years ago
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

OMG Thankss Aton hun for sharing it hayeeeee 😍 butt meezzz dieingg wanna ArTi Togetherrr int............😍

btw can u translate what they said didnt get what they were talking about πŸ˜•..............
Jiyyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thankz Ritz! πŸ˜ƒ
Husband? 😲 😲 Omg I hope shes not married Edited by Luv.MayUrArTi - 13 years ago
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

@Ritu can you update Rati part what they were Sayinggg Na😳

Edited by ArTiToTheEnd - 13 years ago
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Aww the beginning of the segment was so CUTE! when both ArTi are getting off the rope 😍 lovely small segment of Rati, gosh its raining ArTi everywhere  and i so cant wait what happens next!

Thank you Ritu!!! πŸ€—
Ritu.V thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArTiToTheEnd

@Ritu can update Rati part what they were Sayinggg Na😳

Okay let me try.. it might not be 100% correct πŸ˜‰