Written update August 12 ( Aditya accepts Swara)

honeyrose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Todays episode was very gud. Swara is walking on the road. Aditya gets into his car and starts driving. As Swara is walking a black car comes towards her and stops. Out of the car a figure gets out and comes towards Swara. Swara strains her eyes to see who it is. The shadow comes into focus and it is mahesh. He smiles at Swara and catches her and talks to somebody that everything will be over. Swara struggles and frees her herself and starts running. Meanwhile another goon gets out of the car and Mahesh and that goon start chasing swara. Meanwhile Aditya is driving wen he is stopped by his family Dr who asks for lift as her car has brokedown. Aditya gives him a lift and she asks how is Swara.

In the next scene Swara comes to a mandir and hides herself. mahesh and the goon come there also and search for Swara. They do not find swara and decide to go away. After they go Swara comes from her hiding and takes a breath wen mahesh stands behind her. Swara turns around and is shocked to see him. The other goon catches Swara and mahesh tries to put poison into Swara's mouth. At the correct time Aditya comes there with the Dr and bashes the goons and chases them away. Dr says she had left her purse here and had come to take it and goes away. Swara tells aditya to stop and she wants to talk to him. She says as Aditya's life has changed after marriage her life  has also changed and she luvs aditya more than herself. She doesnt want to defend herself and wants only to accept their child.

Meanwhile nandini is worried about aditya's whereabouts.

In the mandir, swara takes aditya to the agni gund that is burning and says Aditya to accept the child and that she will leave him forever. Aditya goes and takes a cloth and comes to swara and ties it around swara's wound which she had obtained wen she hurt herself while escaping from Mahesh. Swara is surprised and luks at Aditya who says u asked me to close my eyes and listen to my heart....u were correct. I felt that I luved u more than myself and I am not bothered about ur past and only luv u. I want u to come to our house. Swara hearing this feels happy and both of them hug. Aditya says I thought u were innocent but wat a girl u r and says he just teased her and they hug again. (In the flashback  parasuram comes with swara to the female Dr for swara 's abortion and says its an illegitimate child, but swara gets angry and says its her husband's dream and she cant hav an abortion. parasuram says u must decide between me or the child and swara says she will never sacrifice the child for her husband's sake. This is told by the Dr to aditya who is overwhelmed by Swara's luv for him.)     

No precap.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bejamalo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
O Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Today epi very nice 😃
I love Aditya Swara jodi😉👏
Thanks for the update dear😊
masz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update, about time those two got back together😆 they make a cute couple.
i have a question y isnt aditya questing swara about the attack, like y are the goons trying to kill her....?
Edited by masz - 13 years ago
Sallu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks. the next few episoes will drag away wid the family not accepting swara and aditya fighting his family 4 her..