Archu moving to another branch!!

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello i'm feeling bored so thought of guessing/speculating about coming tracks based on wat we've been watching so far but of course its no guarantee coz anythg can happen in PR land. Here i go:

Manav is bak home n is quite healthy he just cant eat n dress up by himself (badmaash he's enjoyg the opptunity to b pampered by sweet Archu aur upar se Choo is not around n Dam baba is just adding fuel to the fire which is burning inside Arman)

It's nite n Manav is sleeping n having a bad dream about Archu going away from him or in danger watever blablabla, he is xtremely upset n restless in his dream n crying too n Archu hears him, rushes 2 him n wakes him up. Manav is still under shock n hugs Archu tightly askig her not 2 leave him and seeing him in this state our Archu melts down n both being so vulnerable end in doing u know wat
😳 ( i told u na Manav is a strong guy even after an operation. Archu jo saanme thi).πŸ˜†

In the morning Archu wakes up n reality strikes her like lightening. She is upset- Wat has she done? It shudn't hav happened. Manav wil feel xtremely guilty n Shravni oh my God. She has to go away right now b4 Manav wakes up. Anyway Aai is coming 2day Manav will b in gd hands. So our Archu runs home 2 find Sulo Aai waitg 4 her 4 her moral lesson. More guilt feelings stir inside her. She made some bahaana to avoid Sulo Aai and prepared 4 the office.

In her cabin Dharmesh is waiting 4 her and tells her the decision of moving her to another branch. Archu is confused and relieved at the same time. This is Bappa wish n sign 4 Archu. She says 2 herself -I'll go coz i know after wat happened bet us Manav wont b able 2 work here peacefully. I hav 2 stay away from him i'll cherish wat happened bet us all my life.

And here goes Archu very far from Manav. Hope u guys like it and do encourage me 2 write more n press the like button n comment then i will proceed with:
Wat will happen when Manav wakes up,How will Manav react? The coming twists?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi omshree,
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
loved readin ur guesses & assumptions......... ayo bt u sent archu away again from manav...... write more yar cz ur take on PR is much funner than da actual one
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Thks Nad i will write the 2nd part soon i'm not a very gd writer like so many here but am trying coz PR is becomg so boring yaar
BIackSwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Thks Nad i will write the 2nd part soon i'm not a very gd writer like so many here but am trying coz PR is becomg so boring yaar

plsssssssss do write it soooooooon........ it's really interesting yar!!!
omshreejaanu thumbnail
@ nad i will by tomorrow but got the feelg only u finding it gd hope got more +ve response till the eveng chiao
BIackSwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

@ nad i will by tomorrow but got the feelg only u finding it gd hope got more +ve response till the eveng chiao

im sure ppl read ur post dear.... but plsssss dont get disheartened!!!!!!! plsssssssss post da next part tomoro!!!!!!!!!!
keep smilin xoxo
byeeeeeeeeeee
bindi2010 thumbnail
[QUOTE=omshreejaanu]Hello i'm feeling bored so thought of guessing/speculating about coming tracks based on wat we've been watching so far but of course its no guarantee coz anythg can happen in PR land. Here i go:

Manav is bak home n is quite healthy he just cant eat n dress up by himself (badmaash he's enjoyg the opptunity to b pampered by sweet Archu aur upar se Choo is not around n Dam baba is just adding fuel to the fire which is burning inside Arman)

It's nite n Manav is sleeping n having a bad dream about Archu going away from him or in danger watever blablabla, he is xtremely upset n restless in his dream n crying too n Archu hears him, rushes 2 him n wakes him up. Manav is still under shock n hugs Archu tightly askig her not 2 leave him and seeing him in this state our Archu melts down n both being so vulnerable end in doing u know wat
😳 ( i told u na Manav is a strong guy even after an operation. Archu jo saanme thi).πŸ˜†

In the morning Archu wakes up n reality strikes her like lightening. She is upset- Wat has she done? It shudn't hav happened. Manav wil feel xtremely guilty n Shravni oh my God. She has to go away right now b4 Manav wakes up. Anyway Aai is coming 2day Manav will b in gd hands. So our Archu runs home 2 find Sulo Aai waitg 4 her 4 her moral lesson. More guilt feelings stir inside her. She made some bahaana to avoid Sulo Aai and prepared 4 the office.

In her cabin Dharmesh is waiting 4 her and tells her the decision of moving her to another branch. Archu is confused and relieved at the same time. This is Bappa wish n sign 4 Archu. She says 2 herself -I'll go coz i know after wat happened bet us Manav wont b able 2 work here peacefully. I hav 2 stay away from him i'll cherish wat happened bet us all my life.

And here goes Archu very far from Manav. Hope u guys like it and do encourage me 2 write more n press the like button n comment then i will proceed with:
Wat will happen when Manav wakes up,How will Manav react? The coming twists?

[/QUOTE] I wish Whatever You've Wriiten comes TrueπŸ˜‰Embarrassed
 BUT Whatever Dharmesh said is also Not Wrong because Pavitra Rishta is OK in the Family..Not in Factory where Both Archana &  Manav go to work & Archu has No right to say that I cannot hear anything against Manav.... That's partiality....so that means even if Manav doesn't work properly he gets favour as his 'Premika' is His boss...That's NOT FAIR.....
Edited by bindi2010 - 13 years ago
omshreejaanu thumbnail
@all who respond +vely n esp Nad here goes my 2nd Part:

Manav wakes up very late that morning with a lovely smile (becchara its the 1st time he has slept so peacefully n without being too alert 2 wake up along the alarm clock!!)
He thinks he had a wonderful dream but instantly realises that it wasn't as hecan still feel Archu's scent n presence besides him. He is now his usual self n realises wat they hav done. He is having dual feelings- excitement and fear!!
😳

Many thoughts r racing in his mind - God how ,why, what 2 do, Shravni?, Sacchu's future?... But he cant let Archu down she is the woman of his dream, he cant b happy with any1 else and she loves her even more now that he is tan/man se uske liye hain wat will he give Shravni? Everythg belongs 2 Archu.

He jumps from bed to look 4 her but she is nowhere. Baba is sitting on the stairs readg newspaper and he asks him: Where is Archu baba? Archu is gone i met her downstairs when she was taking the auto she said she has 2 report 2 work n she knows ur Aai is coming 2day so she left!
Manav is shocked and thinks god i hav 2 talk 2 her. He turns away n just then hears his mother chatters. Choo n Savita Aai r back. He cant call Archu now.
πŸ˜•

A big hungama proceeds when they see Manav in this state n Choo starts her usual scrap abt Archu being the reason n the manhoos 4 Manav n the family.
😑
Manav stays home 4 2 more days n Shravni keeps dancing around him like a bee around a flower and poor Manav cannot contact Archu.
He returns 2 work and goes straight 2 Archu's cabin 2 find a new supervisor. A confused and heartbroken Manav walks away n Ajit is wating 4 him. He hands him a letter from Archu and walks away. Manav opens the letter with trembling hands and reads:

Dear Manav i am going away 4 good n i want u 2 kno that i'm very happy 4 wat we shared the other nite. U hav given me evrythg n i cant ask 4 more. I dont want u 2 feel guilty n it was not a mistake. I kno u hav loads of Zimmedari n i dont want 2 b a kaataa in ur life. I kno u will want 2 assume responsibilities of ur acts but i can take care of myself u take care of ur zimmedaries. I am going 2 live 4 myself from now on n may b will meet again in the near future but dont try 2 find me just let me move on and u move on too.

Manav is completely shocked and as he realises that Archu will not come bak, he understands how life wud be meaningless without her. He works like a robot allday n once home locks himself in his room n cries all his heart coz 2morrow will b a new day with new resolution n decision.

Shud i continue about the coming turn or i'm as pathetic as the CR of PR? Do comment!! C u

BIackSwan thumbnail
hi omshree,
duhhhhhhh u HAVE to continue..... is dat a question to ask?!?!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
ayoooooooo archu left snif snif... 😭 but i hope manav goes to find her...
yuck v dont want shravini.... in manav's life!!!!!!!! 😑
poor manav... all alone now.......

plsssssssssssss update sooooooooooon.............
nads
omshreejaanu thumbnail
i know baby nobody wants shrav around but believe Archu needs 2 go 4 Manav 2 understand her real importance n worth in his life according 2 my script of course hahaha look who's talkg the big writerπŸ˜†