Kangana Ranaut - signing films left and right

Posted: 13 years ago
This girl is on fire right now!  👏  I guess they say "slow and steady wins the race."  She is only 23 (younger than Katrina) and over a 5 year career, has had more acclaimed performances and successes most actresses would dream of!  A National Award also for her performance in Fashion, isn't that mighty impressive?

Her latest film Once Upon A Time in Mumbai is a runaway hit.  And over the last week, she has signed at least five new films (Deepa Mehta's Midnight Children, Priyadarshan's Bullet Train, Indra Kumar's Double Dhamaal, David Dhawan's Rascals, and a new film with Salman Khan).  I think she has the potential to be the next number 1!  Also her upcoming projects are commercial films (big banners, good directors) and she has what it takes to beat Katrina, who knows?
I think she has gotten her due in such a short amount of time!  And the year has not even ended yet!  She has a few comedies lined up as well (Tanu Weds Manu and No Problem).

What do you think of Kangana's superstardom?  She is rising quickly and will be hard to beat in 2011 (could be the next number one heroine), that's for sure!  ⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

How come all these heroines never go beyond there mid twenties.. 😕

Edited by maddy1973 - 13 years ago
Sunshine75 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: eroticlover

This girl is on fire right now!  👏  I guess they say "slow and steady wins the race."  She is only 23 (younger than Katrina) and over a 5 year career, has had more acclaimed performances and successes most actresses would dream of!  A National Award also for her performance in Fashion, isn't that mighty impressive?

Her latest film Once Upon A Time in Mumbai is a runaway hit.  And over the last week, she has signed at least five new films (Deepa Mehta's Midnight Children, Priyadarshan's Bullet Train, Indra Kumar's Double Dhamaal, David Dhawan's Rascals, and a new film with Salman Khan).  I think she has the potential to be the next number 1!  Also her upcoming projects are commercial films (big banners, good directors) and she has what it takes to beat Katrina, who knows?
I think she has gotten her due in such a short amount of time!  And the year has not even ended yet!  She has a few comedies lined up as well (Tanu Weds Manu and No Problem).

What do you think of Kangana's superstardom?  She is rising quickly and will be hard to beat in 2011 (could be the next number one heroine), that's for sure!  ⭐️

yep i totally agree with you .. move over ASh etc. here comes Kangana!!😃  she is def. more talented  than MOST beauty queens in bollywood!!
Kangana realizes that her best time has just begun!  I bet you, she will easily cross a decade in Bollywood!   
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Kangana rocks she is one my favorite actresses & she is for sure going places but not quit sure she will get to be #1 anytime soon although her upcoming line up of films are very impressive. Hats off to her 👏
PCRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kangana is a good actress and no second on that but same goes for Vidya too who is also a great actress, but both ladies doesn't have big fan following unlike others. so i doubt that she will be a # 1 in near future but she will be in top 5 for sure
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah Kangana taking over Katrina and soon be the #1 actress that's the funniest thing I ever heard. I don't think anyone can take Kat's place for a long time. She can't take Kareena and PC spot either. All these 3 ladies have huge fan base following. Aish maybe she can take Aish spot, because Aish is already not doing so well. But Kat That girl has been giving hits after hits. Kangana's film has been only a hit, but Kat has blockbusters behind her. Def Kangana is 100 times a better actress than Katrina, and I rather watch her films than Kat, but let's be honest, Kangana has a long way to go to take Kat's place.Edited by lensahunte08 - 13 years ago
pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yeah she is on the top of her game at the moment, she sure is gonna go a long long way
glitters thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eroticlover

The girl is a bundle of talents and one of my most fav actresses. I mean she is more talented than many of the current actresses. She gave stellar performances in her first 2 movies Gangster and Woh Lamhe, then Life In A Metro and of course Fashion and her winning the National award which she deserved well in my opinion.

But sadly inspite of all that, I was shocked and sad that she didnt even figure in the top 10 filmfare list of actresses. I dunno if this was biasness from filmfare's part or maybe its because she doesnt have enough fan following. But in both cases, it is sad But still I am glad she is getting amazing offers and that people recognise her as a good actress. I will be happy if she manages to get into at least the top 3 one day😃

Edited by Natss - 13 years ago
TuesdaysChild thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kangana is far more talented than a lot of the female 'stars' who get lauded so often. She's a total natural onscreen and actually BECOMES the character. A very rare thing indeed, not only just amongst heroines but even amongst the male stars in Bollywood too.

It'svgood to see her being successful and in demand, I hope she continues to go for performance-oriented roles more often than commercial glamour.