Written update August 11 (Suman & paro save karan)

honeyrose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello  everybody here is the updateπŸ₯±πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Episode starts with a man talking to the hospital staff to bring the cylinder which jiju is hiding and listening. He then lights two matches and luks at it. Inside the hospital suman says to paro that no one can harm karan and then suddenly they hear an explosion and all the police ppl go to the spot of explosion. Suman feels that using this commotion jiju will come to karan and so she says to paro that we shud save karan and go inside his room. Meanwhile jiju sneaks into karan's room where suman and paro r hiding under karan's bed. Jiju with a knife stabs karan but nothing happens and as he lifts the blanket he  sees pillows placed there. Jiju is confused as where is karan and he goes out of the room searching for him. Meanwhile suman and paro having placed karan on a wheelchair ( how did they carry karan πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)wheels him out and then hides in a drug room wen jiju is not seeing them. Jiju fails to see them and as suman and paro wheel out karan, a hand is placed on suman and both suman and paro r shocked and turn around, but karthik is standing there with the police and asks them wat they r doing here with karan. Suman explains everything and karan is taken back to his room. Karthik shouts at the police for being careless. ( Icud see some acting hereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

Suman and paro then go to the site of explosion and suman sees a matchbox there with a hotel name Majesty Hotel written. She guesses jiju must b staying in that hotel. Paro  and suman decide to put an end to jiju's antics. Then both of them go to the hotel where jiju is staying. Jiju is planing  to go abroad with fake passport and visa arranged by a person who tells him to meet him at Blue Diamond hotel. Suman and paro come to know of this and decide not to tell anyone in the family. Both the ladies come to the hospital where karthik is worried and paro lies they had gone to a mandir. Karthik  then tells both of them to eat. Suman says to paro she has a plan.

Suman and paro then decide to confront jiju and get ready  where paro takes a gun for safety. As they r about to leave, kaddu comes there and says there is going to b some naga puja ( wen her son is in a critical condt in the hospital how come these ppl hav time for pujasπŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)and tells them to take part in it. Paro accidentally drops the gun and kaddu asks wat it is, but suman  says it is paro's handbag.

In the next scene, jiju is performing puja to lord siva to help him in his mission ( OMG he is roaming free and the police hav diffuclty nabbing himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)and at the same time suman and paro r also performing the same shiv puja with the same request. ( Lord shiva must b confused as to support whomπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) 

Paro and suman then leave the house lying to dadaji that they r going to the hospital. Dadaji asks wat happened to jiju, suman says he will b finished soon. Meanwhile jiju  receives a call saying the passport and visa will be given at the shiva mandir and not at blue diamond hotel. He says he will come there. As jiju is driving the car, another car comes in the opposite direction and stops in front of his car. Jiju gets angry and shouts where suddenly he is confronted by some goons who beat him severely and throw him into the maruthi omni van unconscious. Suman and paro get out from another car. ( How come they know goons? Like family dr, family friend; is the TM family having family goonsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

Precap: Paro and jiju place their guns face to face and jiju says if he kills paro, karan will automatically die. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Suman is also seen pointing a trishul at jijuπŸ˜²πŸ˜†. Karthik along with the police also surround jiju.  ( This was the most ridiculous precap I hav ever seen, luks like rashmi has copied this scene from the climax of a masala filmπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

On the whole today's episode was silly and ridiculous. 🀒

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Are you kidding me??  That's the precap??

🀣🀣🀣.

Well I suppose it's a good thing that the serial is going down the drain.  Makes my resolve to stay away during Ramadan easier.
honeyrose thumbnail
Yes rakhie, I was shocked to see such a stupid amateur scene...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. There was that small drum whhich Lord shiva uses...I dont know how  to say it in Hindi tied on suman's trishul. I thought she was going to play the drum.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by pkcmfan - 13 years ago
HelloHunnyBunny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i infact laughed while watching today's epi instead of yawning........good for me......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

suman n paro.........the worst jodi ever........today's epi was full of overacting........i couldn't help laughing when karthik scolds the policeman......he says...u told me karthikji aap befikr hokar ghar jaiye............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†........even the policeman was told to call him karthikji.....infact he looked quite older as compared to karthikπŸ˜†

Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yo, hema I watched it and you know. I needed to de stress before my conf call. The precap was the most hillarious one which i have seen till date.
Rashmi sharma has compeltely lost it.

BTW, I hope some one really cuts down on karthik's lipstick. It makes me sick to even look at him!!!
hmsni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks hema,
i wasnt able to watch the epi in totality, so thanks for filling the blanks....😊
todays epi was............err.........ok, forget it!
btw, after a long time i saw kartik shouting at the police today......😳
i think we shud make a new jodi name for suman-paro....maybe sumaro or, better still, sumo.πŸ˜†
i think sumo consulted nandu on how to transfer karanji onto a wheel chair and and move him around...πŸ˜†
oh yeah, the match box and hotel thingy reminded me of 36 china town where paresh rawal keeps giving everybody his hotel alfredo match boxes..πŸ˜†

regd yesterday's epi, wat i didnt like was that, suman the great has always been in the habit of keeping dangerous secrets to herself,(which she did even today), and if our poor kartikji decides to adopt that method like, once, he is blamed by everybody severely !!! 😲  🀒

and wat i found ridiculous in todays epi was the last part........🀒
i mean , no matter how bad a person is, ganging up on him, atleast 5 or 6 men together, with hockey sticks in hand is somewhat savage !! 😑
esp, when it is our maha sumanji and paroji behind it!!
i can accept paro since she had no qualms about killing karan himself but wat abt our mahaan sumanji, who has always been portrayed as tolerance and sacrifice personified !!!!
how can she think of such a thing?!?! they cud have caught pratik in a different wat as well......isn't what they are showing, tit for tat...!!!!........now arent suman and paro as evil as pratik is??
so now its not a fight between good and bad anymore, its the fight betw bad and worse...
atleast, if she cudnt think abt herself, suman cud have thought of kartik ji atleast!!
is it right being the wife of such a person such as kartikji to take such a step?..that means she has gone against the very suman that she was which made kartik fall for her!!

kartik is one who fights, yes, but from the front, not attack from behind, thats what cowards do!!
🀒
and this is what separates kartik from the rest.....😳.....no matter how much he bugs us by standing like a prop!!     πŸ˜†

Edited by hmsni - 13 years ago
honeyrose thumbnail
I agree completely with u hamsini beating that jiju was not correct. i felt really sorry for jiju.Mightbe he shud pair with RM in this mission...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† . BTW sumo is the correct word as SUman is becoming day by day like that only.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Edited by pkcmfan - 13 years ago
hmsni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pkcmfan

I agree completely with u hamsini beating that jiju was not correct. i felt really sorry for jiju.Mightbe he shud pair with RM in this mission...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† . BTW sumo is the correct word as SUman is becoming day by day like that only.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ya...physically and mentally suman is becoming a sumo wresteler......πŸ˜”

🀣
🀣🀣
Edited by hmsni - 13 years ago
honeyrose thumbnail
There is some mild resembalance to Suman's face in the picture u hav posted....LOL
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I too thought much of the same things - Kadambari doing a puja while her son is not just in hospital, but under a live threat.  Then there were the competing pujas of Pratik & Parman (that's my name for the Paro/Suman jodi).

Yeah, in such a situation, Kartik ought to be the guy confronting Pratik, but instead, it's Paro.  Reminds me of a commentator who came up w/ these lines - 'Men - the new women'.  They're in a mandir, surrounded by cops - can't one of them just shoot Pratik from behind, instead of trying to make Paro look like a she-man?

One more thing - Paro is a perfect bahu for Kadambari, a perfect devrani for Suman, a perfect bhabi for Kanchan.  She's just a lousy wife, but we know how important that is in this serial