-Madzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello all my lovey dovey friends πŸ€— hope u guys not ghussa on me for writing the HHK the next day in that case maafi ji ghustaqi maaf ho 😭😳.....but will have to do so in the month of Ramadhan cause i dont think i will have that much hosh to write at that hungry hour πŸ˜†...and im probably gonna be busy in the evening😳....ok then here it goes hope u guys enjoy other wise u can do my pitayi ji πŸ˜†
πŸ˜ƒyours MadhiaπŸ˜ƒ

Hota Hai Kya ( Dile nadan tujhey huwa kya hainπŸ˜† )

okdokey donkey ji πŸ˜†...acha acha sorry ...couldnt stop my self saying that bechara jab bhi kuch acha karney jata hain beech mein Kala ka manhoos chehra ata hain πŸ˜† well well chalo jitna soochna samjhna hain karley pyare u will end up with saving nakku anyway.....😳

btw ab samjh meina aya itni deer kyu lag rahi I think mere ko laga πŸ˜†....key Dutta was thinking nakku key paas aisi halat mein jao?😲 chi chi main to nahaya bhi nahi aur agar wahan par mujhey mauqa mila apni nakku ko nam nam dish pesh karney ka to phir ? better take a shower and get fresh fresh so my phulwari gets its haryali back , and then i go save her ...πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...nai ? what do u think ?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And 2 predict I even think Nakku will get a shower at Annas place and maybe new clothes so they can be all set for SR after the dishum dishum fight between anna and dutta🀬 πŸ˜†.πŸ˜†......Waisey eek aur baat batoo raaz ki ....i dont know if u guys noticed maybe u all was busy drooling on dutta in black clothes in the promo 😍😳....so was i πŸ˜†...but afterwards i saw the golden chain back on his neck ,....MATLAB....maybe maybe ....somehow in some situation dutta maybe puts the chain on to nakkus neck saying ,..."jab tak to isey pehney gi tere ko kuch nahi hoga , yeh tere suhaag ki nishani hain nakku ....awww so sweet na 😍😳

well it has to be some purpose to bring the chain back i hope it will be some
romatic reason....so that nakku can latko back in his kurta πŸ˜†...
ok to be continued ,....hope u liked it ,...mwaahπŸ€—

Picture of the Day: Dutta in deep thoughtsπŸ˜†...bechara confuesed hain..
he is thinking about all the happy moments when he and nakku
was playing in the garden ...πŸ€£πŸ˜†dekho kuch phool bhi hain..πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒEdited by newbe - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awww.... dutta looks so cute! i just wanna pull his cheeks...
-Madzy- thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2010huma

awww.... dutta looks so cute! i just wanna pull his cheeks...

so cute na πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
shonapinky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: newbe

.but afterwards i saw the golden chain back on his neck ,....MATLAB....maybe maybe ....somehow in some situation dutta maybe puts the chain on to nakkus neck saying ,..."jab tak to isey pehney gi tere ko kuch nahi hoga , yeh tere suhaag ki nishani hain nakku ....awww so sweet na 😍😳

well it has to be some purpose to bring the chain back i hope it will be some
romatic reason....so that nakku can latko back in his kurta πŸ˜†...
ok to be continued ,....hope u liked it ,...mwaahπŸ€—

Picture of the Day: Dutta in deep thoughtsπŸ˜†...bechara confuesed hain..
he is thinking about all the happy moments when he and nakku
was playing in the garden ...πŸ€£πŸ˜†dekho kuch phool bhi hain..πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒ

awesum maddz..great observation....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘even i do wish he putz d MS around nakuz neck....Day DreamingEmbarrassed........awwwwwwwww donkey jii loookz so cuteeeeeeeeee.....yeah naku too...!!! but he iz no more a rude senslezz  gadha....he iz now a sweet cute gadha....!!!Embarrassedawesum choiz of pic madz..pata nahin hw d mange 2 get such cute picz which r so apt 4 d dayz epiz...!! lovely..!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by shonapinky - 13 years ago
-Madzy- thumbnail
thanks shona πŸ€—
yeah he is a cute one πŸ˜†
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

thanks Madz..πŸ˜†

i think the same too.. i think Anna's wife will ask Naku to freshen up.. giv her some new clothes.. and naku might find a dark make-up from Anna's wifes room..to cover her face...πŸ˜† oh i was so hoping Dutta will take the MS with him.. im glad he did.. wud really love to see him putting it on to Naku..but this time with full of love.. and accepting her as his wife..😳 and aww thats such a cute pic..😳
πŸ˜†
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wat a cute pic... So apt.. It so very nicely defines the character of TaSha.. Dutta who is a cute adorable Gaddha and Nakku who is a beautiful tortoise.. The way she walks in slo-mo her name shud be tortoise... And wat is this..?? Wat am I seeing here Dutta tied Nakku's piece of Duppata in his Tail 🀣🀣🀣 🀣  🀣 Nice HHk Madz... and Babes today toh you will enjoy the full view of your "Pulwari" na.. Good luck for that.. Yaar pls apna dyaan rakhna.. Kahin behoosh mat ho jana.. Waise bhi Roze chal rahe hai and you need your strength for fasting.. So do control yourself.. Aur agar tujhe kuch ho gaya toh HHK ke updates kaun karega??πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰Edited by Tina-Saigal2002 - 13 years ago
pinks0986 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hiiiiiiii Madhia...

Osammm piccc...Dutta is luking so charming naaaaaaaaaaa...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Just loved ur HHk.......tu kitne bhi baje pm likh take ue time lekin likh yaar.........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

its just gr88888888 to read ur pm....

This time's picture really Rocks yaar............⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

nazia.icycool thumbnail
i can see the pink cloth tied around dutta's tail also!!! wooow madzz watte pic !!!!!!!!aweome!!! 🀣 🀣

madhia awesome HHK πŸ‘ ...atlast tum ko top less dutta dekhna ka mauka mil hi gaya na??? πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ ...and later the red towel was so 😳 ....he looked very handsome yaar!!... πŸ˜†
swati2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Mads....i was waiting for ur HHK after the pre.......waise tu to badi khush hogi.........tera garden jo dikh gaya...........yun sahi kaha na.......i also hope Naku got to freshen up in Anna's house n Dutta put the MS back on her.......the pic was so cute.........feeling like pulling the cheeks........