Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Actually it makes no difference whether the entire family is there or not because no comfort can be given to a man who left his daughter with the  Tahcurs after he saw how they behaved with her naina ji tried, dadi tried it made no difference.

Binny, I actually questionned him leaving her at that house after what they did. Why did he?.. because this is a fictional story about two unlikely people falling in love. The guys family just happen to be the villians of the story. That's why he left Prats there. Now guruji acting like this is so he can upset the hard won staus quo. Nothing more to it. All good story has pop up villians and troublemakers coming out of the closets to trip our Hero and heroine at all times.πŸ˜ƒ

Yes Krishna is all alone unfortunately here is where the family support is necessary but they find pleasure in making their son's wounds deeper by taunting him, and prats has done nothing but show her concern for her husband and tell them to look for their son wanting to go in search of him herself but obviously they refuse to allow this.

His family are the villians, so they won't go find him. It is upto our intrepid heroine to go and find her husband. She now has to take the lead, to make us believe she cares otherwise we will think she as fallen back on her default action - putting her family above and beyond her own husband (which we have seen so many times). If  we are to believe in her love, then she must shake a leg pronto!.....not go on side visits (unless she does a runner from there, then that will signify her committment and devotion to her family for she is no longer relying on her default action).πŸ˜ƒ...Being refused something or not given permission, well it has never stopped her before has it? Well, it's not her fault....the writers are showing her deafult action, for what we shall see tomorrow.

According to me both her family and Krishna can only be consoled by her since they are tensed due to her, no one else can do much in this situation. Her family are reaping what they have sown, which is lying to her husband and his family, that is the No.1 rule in writing. Everyone must face the consequences of their actions, otherwise how will the characters learn and change?πŸ˜ƒ .Why is it assumed that she cares less for her husband just because she agrees to visit her parents first when both are equally important. πŸ˜•............No one is assuming (well probably many are), just going by what is shown on the screen. Once again writers at fault, they are showing inconsistent behaviour in the character....they need to make their mind up, to show her as the concerned and lovestricken wife or the careless one who goes off running to her maika at the drop of a hat.....πŸ˜ƒ
Aeryn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Binny1247

It's a bit unfair to say her parents state of mind is better then Krishna's though it may seem that way. If Krishna had to face the shock of his wife's kidnapping, and must face the reality that such a think was hidden from him. Prat's father was humiliated which he may be able to overcome but it would be difficult for any parent to witness their daughter being humiliated to such an extant that she who used to cry in private no matter the amount of pain broke down in front of the entire family and seemed to be torn inside. Krishna is remembering what took place and what may have happened to prats causing himself agony, while the professor is remembering his daughters state when he left her surrounded by those people who despised her the most. I am not saying one is more important then the other just stating that both are devastated and  need to see prats and interact with her in order to feel a bit better, sometimes a call is not enough a person must see their loved one safe in front of their eyes in order to get any peace of mind.

I agree that sometimes a call isn't enough.

But i think that night when her father chose to let her stay among those people and prats didn't put up a fight to go to her maayka, they both silently agreed they will have to cope with this each on their own (I think they both knew that trying to see each other would only have aggravated things further). Prats conveyed that this is her fight and her father understood her thus letting her there.

Prats knows her papa is at home surrounded by people who love him.

She also knows that krishna left home while being completely devastated/numb, in a catatonic like state, that no one has seen him since 48h, that he must probably be alone and not in a condition to take care of himself.

What i'm saying is in such a situation one has to think of the one more in danger and attend to him first. That's the more logical thing to do and that's why a phone call would have have to do for the time being. If one think objectively, krishna's case is more worrisome at the moment than her parents' one.

Edited by Aeryn - 13 years ago
rightchoice thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Aeryn [Quote] If one think objectively, krishna's case is more worrisome at the moment than her parents' one.[/Quote]

That's exactly what I wanted to highlight with this post...who needs immediate attention now? Papa - Who's whereabouts are known or Krishna - who's whereabouts are unknown or even if he is alive...
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
.Being refused something or not given permission, well it has never stopped her before has it? Well, it's not her fault....the writers are showing her deafult action, for what we shall see tomorrow.

Dreamy gal yes these things have never stopped her before mainly because this family tends to refuse her whenever she is doing something good, but then this family has never locked her in her room or tried to burn her alive before eitherπŸ˜ƒ. If we are looking at the writers then I must say her staying in this house is just to drag this issue further and make her escape much more dramatic

Her family are reaping what they have sown, which is lying to her husband and his family, that is the No.1 rule in writing. Everyone must face the consequences of their actions, otherwise how will the characters learn and change?

Yes one must reap what you sow this is what Krishna has been doing so far for all of his mistakes πŸ˜ƒ Prats hid the truth out of fear which was justified after all they want her dead πŸ˜ƒ and yes this will help both to better understand one another it is normal for one to make and learn from their mistakes.

πŸ˜•............No one is assuming (well probably many are), just going by what is shown on the screen. Once again writers at fault, they are showing inconsistent behaviour in the character....they need to make their mind up, to show her as the concerned and lovestricken wife or the careless one who goes off running to her maika at the drop of a hat.....πŸ˜ƒ
[/QUOT) I don't find her careless both are equally important better to deal with it and get it out of the way rather then worry about it later when she is looking for Krishna. πŸ˜ƒ personally I would like to see how things are handled tomorrow before saying anything else.
Edited by Binny1247 - 13 years ago
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Binny1247

.Being refused something or not given permission, well it has never stopped her before has it? Well, it's not her fault....the writers are showing her deafult action, for what we shall see tomorrow.

Dreamy gal yes these things have never stopped her before mainly because this family tends to refuse her whenever she is doing something good, but then this family has never locked her in her room or tried to burn her alive before eitherπŸ˜ƒ. If we are looking at the writers then I must say her staying in this house is just to drag this issue further and make her escape much more dramatic

Her family are reaping what they have sown, which is lying to her husband and his family, that is the No.1 rule in writing. Everyone must face the consequences of their actions, otherwise how will the characters learn and change?

Yes one must reap what you sow this is what Krishna has been doing so far for all of his mistakes πŸ˜ƒ Prats hid the truth out of fear which was justified afterall they want her dead πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜•............No one is assuming (well probably many are), just going by what is shown on the screen. Once again writers at fault, they are showing inconsistent behaviour in the character....they need to make their mind up, to show her as the concerned and lovestricken wife or the careless one who goes off running to her maika at the drop of a hat.....πŸ˜ƒ
[/QUOT) I don't find her careless both are equally important better to deal with it and get it out of the way rather then worry about it later when she is looking for Krishna. πŸ˜ƒ personally I would like to see how things are handled tomorrow before saying anything else.

Exactly Binny, when it comes to Prats a cart is always put in front of the horse. Every one Else's actions are ignored.  Krishna's anger and his absence leaving her at the mercy of animals raises a serious doubt at the depths of his so called love. Was it just obsession and lust, She is no more pure hence that love vanished. Or is he really punishing himself for his behavior and pain that he gave her.
Edited by SAM2U - 13 years ago
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rightchoice

Oh! Krishna against lost it to Mummy Papa....

So Partigya's first priority is to meet mummy papa and then go for in search of Krishna...? Now, tel me who is important? Although, she wanted Adarsh to help her find Krishna but she should have forced him to go to Police station first...Krishna was supposed to be her first and foremost priority...

And that buddhu Adarsh doesn't even understand that Mummy Papa can wait when more serious thing needs the attention.

great topicπŸ‘......as i already said maika is her only priority.
did you notice the way she said to adersh that her pati is lapathaπŸ˜†...as if reading a news bulletin girrr😑...πŸ˜†...without any feelings or voice modulation...ok forget about feelings...i never got her feelings by her single eye rolling expression...at least few tears...NO...madamji has cried many time for no reasonπŸ˜†...to day her husband is missing...she informed to her elder brother as if she lost her old small pencil not her pati πŸ˜†.....ok  some may be asking what else she can do.....RUN GIRL ....RUN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD screaming' KRISHNAAA...'...that is what she did when her little sis ran out of the house is n't it? ...that too during midnight in the heavy rain.why not now?... if she run on in the middle of the road screaming KRISHNAAAAAAAAA....' don't say it will be a pagalpan...if she RUN for her maika it is APNAPAN...if she RUN for her pati how come it will be PAGALPAN?????😲😑
Edited by shumi. - 13 years ago
Love-u-all thumbnail

Originally posted by: shumi.

great topicπŸ‘......as i already said maika is her only priority.
did you notice the way she said to adersh that her pati is lapathaπŸ˜†...as if reading a news bulletin girrr😑...πŸ˜†...without any feelings or voice modulation...ok forget about feelings...i never got her feelings by her single eye rolling expression...at least few tears...NO...madamji has cried many time for no reasonπŸ˜†...to day her husband is missing...she informed to her elder brother as if she lost her old small pencil not her pati πŸ˜†.....ok  some may be asking what else she can do.....RUN GIRL ....RUN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD screaming' KRISHNAAA...'...that is what she did when her little sis ran out of the house is n't it? ...that too during midnight in the heavy rain.why not now?... if she run on in the middle of the road screaming KRISHNAAAAAAAAA....' don't say it will be a pagalpan...if she RUN for her maika it is APNAPAN...if she RUN for her pati how come it will be PAGALPAN?????😲😑

Di bus app ki kami thi is thread mein πŸ˜†
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SAM2U

Di bus app ki kami thi is thread mein πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣🀣...right now i am busy...i will be back after 1 hourπŸ˜ƒ
btw good evening samπŸ˜ƒ
Love-u-all thumbnail

Originally posted by: shumi.

🀣...right now i am busy...i will be back after 1 hourπŸ˜ƒ

btw good evening samπŸ˜ƒ

Good evening Di, I am going to sign off now, I have nothing more to say today. BYEEEE 😊
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
[

Exactly Binny, when it comes to Prats a cart is always put in front of the horse. Every one Else's actions are ignored.  Krishna's anger and his absence leaving her at the mercy of animals raises a serious doubt at the depths of his so called love. Was it just obsession and lust, She is no more pure hence that love vanished. Or is he really punishing himself for his behavior and pain that he gave her.

This is just going round and round, like the 'chicken or the egg' discussion!πŸ˜ƒ.......never the twain shall they meet on common ground.

The fact is Pratigya is going to her maika, when we know she will be locked up again. That's why this topic was raised. If she loves Krishna and is worried about him, why waste time going to there? why not give them a quick call and go looking for Krish?..........I wonder what the writer's have in store, beside the obvious stalling till end of the week.😊

I question her love for Krishna. In fact I would say it's not love, more some feelings that have arisen from her being not kicked out, relief that Krishna is standing beside her and off course from a lot of guilt as well. It may very well turn into love later, but now it's probably more of a friend worrying about another friend.πŸ˜ƒ

It will be interesting to see which direction, Pratigya is taken when she and Krishna are together.

But mostly, like everyone, I too want to see some priority given to her marriage. It is sacred and binding by both man made laws and in the eyes of God. So far, in my opinion, that aspect of one realism has not been given any respect at all...while a whole lot of time has been spent in unrealistic situations. I've said this before and now say it again...if a girl/woman behaved like Pratigya did in a small town and living with families like the Thakurs, well I am sorry to say she would most likely be dead by now. Because to win in those situations, you need to be clever like Komal - you need to know when to fight, when to hold your voice and when to act. You do not challenge a tiger and then hope to come out unscathed. We have seen Pratigya act impetuosly time and time again, against people like the Thakurs who don't think twice about kicking/slapping pregnant women or maiming/killing vulnerable people or those they don't even like.

So I question this aspect of the so called realism we are seeing. In fact the character of Pratigya would be more at home in a large town or more modern place where sensibilities differ and is not so steeped in tradition.

The only real aspect of the show - a girl entering marriage with a man she doesn't know (allegory to arranged marraige) they completely ignore. It would have been so real to see two people, strangers really, how they overcome their differences and forge a solid and real marriage, with affection and liking for each other.

Edited by Dreamygal301 - 13 years ago