First FF **Tum Bin** Part 2/3

BadGirlKiss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hi this is my first ever FF on Geet. I read sooooo many- actually all the FF ever written on this site and they all are BRILL. Lol๐Ÿ˜†

Its only my 8th day on the Geet forum and I loved it. Soooo?welll I wanted to write my own version. I really want maan to find everything out? and I can't wait lol. So I am writing my own and sharing it with you.

Well this will start from 6th august I hop u lot like it. Pls do comment. :D xxx and also don't forget to press the LIKE button. :D๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

.....................................................................................................................................

Part 1 pg 1

part 2 page 2
part 3 pg 3 

pappa ji... Kae hu rahai muje... I can't think about him like this! I can't! May kase. I have no right to love anyone. No right. I have no right to hurt someone with my painful past. I can't. That night Geet couldn't sleep well. She constantly thought about Maan that night. She was confused. She sat up on her bed, looked at the clock. It was 3:00am "pappji muje kay hu rahi hi... Me aisa ku soch rahi hu. Pappa ji.." there was tears on her eyes, rolling down her soft pale skin. She was in unwanted pain. "geet tu so ja. Teri aur is baci ki lie ae bohat buri baat hai. Geet soja na. Baat soon. Ap so ja." she non stop fought with her self. She couldn't seet still anywhere. None stop getting up lying down. Maans thought haunted her all night. By the time she fell in to deep sleep it was 5:00 am. Only 2 hours left in tell she woke up again.

Geet... Geet... GEET! Utto...
Geet: kun! Kun.. Kai. She was still half sleep. The voice made her jump. "kun" she slowly gradually opened her eyes...

Geet utto... Geet!

Faintly a face appears infront of her. "sirrr ap." still not in her sense. "ha.. Apko tamiz naam ki koi chees pata hi."

Maan: tamiz my foot... Tumko bakt ki kabar hai. Do you know what time it is?  He was furious. Timed with anger.

Geet: "ha..." She lazly looked at the clock.. It was 11am. "hi rabba ..pappa ji..." She jumped out of her bed. "Si..sir... Sir.." her voice was shaking. "I am sorry... Au kaal raat.."

Maan: "hurry up geet... Humko meeting attend karne hi. Get ready fast."

Maan noticed her eyes. It was bright red. He knew straight way she didn't sleep last night. "geet tum tik tho ho na." 

Geet: "ha...ha! Ha mai tik hu." she wasn't listing to maan. She was lost in her thought. Her tummy was rumbling. 

Maan: geet... We r leaving in an hour, so please take your time."

Maan was tenses due to geet. She didn't look healthy at all. He walked out of the bedroom giving geet plenty of time to get ready. He slowly walked downstairs. As he walked downstairs.. All the stuff noticed he looked tensed. All the stuff gazed at him as he lazily walked down the stairs.

Tasa: sahsa! Oppes I mean maam... Ae DD? looks so down. What's wrong with him?
Shsha: muje kai pata.. Do I look like his secretary? 
Tasa: oops silly me.

Shsha: she walked towards MK and tried to wake him up from his thought: "MK... What's wrong. U look down.

Maan: kuch nahi. Get everything prepared for the meeting. Me and geet going together. And also fix my appointment with Mr.Mehaita.

Sasha: but MK.. 
Maan: "jo kaha ausai karo. Jaldi." he walked out. 

Tasa: shasha.. I mean mam.. DD tu gai. Both gazing as DD disepeared. 
Shsha: to may kai karu. She was angry.

Geet came down after half an hour. She looked around. There was no maan. She slowly walked towards pinki and asked for 4 files that she needs to take for the meeting.

Pinki: tu tik to hai na geet. Tu raat Bhar soi nahi ka? She was worried about her.
Geet: au me bhat Perisian thi. Aur pata nahi kai... Before Geet said another word adi gave her a shout from the back. "geet... He laughed. Au MK tumari bhar intejar karrahi hi." he laughed again.
Geet faced pinki again tujai may baat mi bata ti hu. Ab jau... Otherwise he will be mad at me again. Anyway I am already late."
Geet left the office in hurry. Shsha and tasha looked at her in great surprise. She was too busy at work that was set by maan.
Tasha: maam... aj kal geet buhat man Mani karne lagi hi. 
Shasha: gave her a evil glare.
Tasha: deki na tim se nahi... Shasha walked way before shasha could finish her sentence.

Maan was sitting in the car. Very disturbed. he was lost in geets thought as usual. He didn't complain. Neither resisted. "what's wrong with her? She is so quit. That's not like her. Kai au mera... Nahi. She doesn't know. I am sure." 
Geet was standing outside the car. Hesitating to go in. "ai papa ji aeb me key karu. Jitni iski dur jana cati hu, utnahi app mujko iski pass lekar ati hai.... App kay cathi ho paapa ji." she was really worried. Hesitating to seat next to maan. Suddenly the window opens.. 
Maan: "geet tum andar aogi... Ya mujko jabar dasti karna parega?"
Geet: she was shocked at his word. "hi rabba... Sir ae app kai bol rahi hai."๐Ÿ˜†
Maan: "GEETTTTT..."๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks Jennifer

pls do comment. :D and also LIKE LIKE LIKE... lol ( if u do)...
i am so exited to read all of urs comments. :D xxx๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by jennifer111 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Poli.Geek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nice beginning, looking forward to other updates.Edited by Poli.Geek - 13 years ago
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey nice start..looks interesting.. do continue soon.
sravz23 thumbnail
nice start.
plzzzzzzzzzzz continue sooooon.
sweet cherry thumbnail
hey great part
plzzzz do continue

sweet cherry thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by sweet cherry - 13 years ago
BadGirlKiss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ahh ty so much. Really glad u lot liked it. I wasn't really sure if it was a good start or not. But ty xx:D
lifesucks123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

a gud start please continue and add me to ur pm list

MeetPremeer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
great ff
plz continue soon
and can you please add me to your pm list
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6