Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: old-black-joe

#$%#$% you rth. πŸ˜›

Holla mah lawwd! Come cast one peepie her'.....tis the Great Lord of the Dungeons sheself!Tongue

Coming to the Dollar-and-Percentages.....yeah whoa indeed! tis my $#*&% Bahthday and am throwing ou' some badass %&$#& Bithday Bombs as return gits! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Joe - Thou shallst not abuse the Dark lord!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
@ P1nk and Dreamy...

Thnaks a million babies! You two are such lovely dolls ...my Dream girl Hema and Rakhi p1nk![=))}

Loved the bind-ass messages.....hugs to both πŸ˜ƒ
mind-googling thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Many happy returns Ms Watz! 😊

It's a pleasure to meet you face to face 😎

dinta khub bhalo katuk!

Originally posted by: blue-ice

Happy Birthday KrystalπŸ€—
Tum jiyo hazaaron saal, saal ke din ho pachaas hazaar...

Blue Ice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG its just a freaken wonder and a surprise...one hell of, pleasant!

Hazaron saal? Do pachaas hazar....err....tell me, did the Lord of Oz by any chance, turn me into a turtle and i didnt know?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ANYWAYYYYS....Lowwwe yaa...⭐️
Edited by krystal_watz - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: mind-googling

Many happy returns Ms Watz! 😊

It's a pleasure to meet you face to face 😎

dinta khub bhalo katuk!

Dhonnobad Moshai!πŸ˜ƒ yes we are meeting for the first time HERE I guess.....but birthday wishes are a joy to come from ANYONE..LOLπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: Emptiness

Happy Birthday Krystal :) have a great day, and may you have great year ahead of you, full of happiness and success :)

and here's ya present... it's fully loaded, use with care πŸ˜‰

EMPTI! Haye heye...guess what..its a secret pleasure to catch you around in these days πŸ˜‰

I SO wanted you to drop by here...πŸ˜›

Lame flirtations aside....i really love and appreciate the wishes...and more that Lovely cake...i'll save you some leftover after i and Jetty devour it in a Gluttony Compo

And yaa....nice gift...looks a tad too heavy ...wanna lend me a helping leg to support me as i learn to handle it with care?πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Summer3

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Happy Birthday Krystal ji, you have brought sunshine into many lives and may God Bless you forever and may you have a wonderful time.πŸ‘πŸΌ
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Summer uncle.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!⭐️⭐️⭐️

I knew you'd gift me a teddy bear....that "sweet muffins" effect rubs off on everyone!! LOL But ur wishes are VERY special......i really have a heartfelt wish to bow and receive the blessings with your own hand as i step into a new threshold of another year of life....mujhpar apna dua banaye rakhna Summer ji!⭐️😊

Love you. Thanks.

Originally posted by: krystal_watz

EMPTI! Haye heye...guess what..its a secret pleasure to catch you around in these days πŸ˜‰

I SO wanted you to drop by here...πŸ˜›

Lame flirtations aside....i really love and appreciate the wishes...and more that Lovely cake...i'll save you some leftover after i and Jetty devour it in a Gluttony Compo

And yaa....nice gift...looks a tad too heavy ...wanna lend me a helping leg to support me as i learn to handle it with care?πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

well you know me.. I don't like to disappoint πŸ˜†, and like the ol' adage goes "a friend in need is a friend indeed", so I'm ever ready to do the needful πŸ˜‰

any special plans for tonight?

Originally posted by: Emptiness

well you know me.. I don't like to disappoint πŸ˜†, and like the ol' adage goes "a friend in need is a friend indeed", so I'm ever ready to do the needful πŸ˜‰

any special plans for tonight?

Nothin that great - just a little get together at home with Extended family peeps.πŸ˜ƒ

Well....the trigger is jammed.....get it oiled first πŸ˜‰
Mahi:

Before i forget this...THANKS A TON FOR THE WISHES AND ALSO on conveying wonderful Middy's awesome gift! Miss her terribly...i so wanted a threesome blast here with You, me an' her partying it through the night! Geez!