Aise Karo Naa Vidaa; Written update10th August '10

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

~*Start*~
Jyotika says thanx to sharad after they reached the palace, n says that he would hv help any girl😛😉, thy see the police van outside the palace n got worried, inside the palace the policeman was investigating all, sharad came n got the news that reva is missing😲, he starts shouting on yash ,that he might have done it😡 , jyotika got angry n ask y has he saying so, sharad says that he know wat yash hv done 😡, yash stopped them, n sharad leaves n after it the policeman leaves. Yash goes outside the palace, on road he was shouting " reva reva ..........🥱" , it was raing n he sits on the road n shouts loudly😲, reva in her beauty sleep🥱, listens his voice n found herself free from chains comes outside n shouts "kuwarji kuwarji🤢......." , she tries to run but again n again coming to the place 😕, it was like a circle, arya came n says that he wil not allow to go reva so easily 😡, n ask her to try her luck n run but she came to him n holds his collar n faints, he takes her inside 😡.

In the palace rani maa n every1 worried for yash , n yash came, rani maa  scolds him but he says that hw would he b patient when reva is missing, on the other side, arya puts reva on bed n removes hair from her head n puts blanket with a dirty song in bg........"tujhe kaise main batau from dastak"🤢.

In the palace, the policeman again comes n asks yash the whole truth behind reva n yash marriage, as he was new to village but still heard sumthing😲, n all was quite.

Arya sees ring in reva's hand which was given by yash n he tries to take it out , but reva wakes up from uncounciousness🤢.

Precap: Sharad comes n ask yash to tell the truth to police n police wants to know the truth from sharad now🤢.

~*The End*~

One more rubbish epi., i dnt like the way thy shot yash in rain n shouting reva reva it was not worth watching, n rani maa dnt hv brains to tel the police the real truth abt arya🤢.
Edited by khushi909 - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
thanks for the lovely update
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks dear...appreciate your patience...😊
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you.

Let Ranima be in pain all her life, let Daima and Arya rot in a pot of hot oil, let Yash and reva leave the palace to be in peace.

and BTW, khaandani bimari lagthi hai - reva ke family mein ksiko akal nahin hai.
beenarn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Today's episode was disappointing the say the least. Yash running down the streets & shouting out for Reva - was absolutely crazy. Instead he shud hve racked his brains & looked for clues. He wud hve den definitely figured out that Arya is the culprit. I hate AKNV now.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update.

CV really need to wind up this track quickly, I can't tolerate it for one episode let alone for three months. DISGUSTING.
rachna11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot. Really appreciate ur efforts and patience. oye Yashwardhan  tu kya tha kya ho gaya 😭.
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
I think they will slowly turn Yash into a 'Devdas', he will start drinking and roaming around in Bhavanigarh crying 'Paro Paro...' 😛sorry...I mean 'Reva Reva.....'😆
Ranima will always be waiting for Yash at the palace doors to scold him and tell him to behave like a good boy..
Arya will grow MORE facial hair so that no one recognises him when he is at his various hobbies...
And Reva will be sleeping soundly on the bed in her kidnapper's abode....The bed is important you see....the CVs always make sure Reva is in the vicinity of a comfortable bed....if she is not, someone is always there to carry her there....😆
Edited by monalidp - 13 years ago
rachna11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

I think they will slowly turn Yash into a 'Devdas', he will start drinking and roaming around in Bhavanigarh crying 'Paro Paro...' 😛sorry...I mean 'Reva Reva.....'😆

Ranima will always be waiting for Yash at the palace doors to scold him and tell him to behave like a good boy..
Arya will grow MORE facial hair so that no one recognises him when he is at his various hobbies...
And Reva will be sleeping soundly on the bed in her kidnapper's abode....The bed is important you see....the CVs always make sure Reva is in the vicinity of a comfortable bed....if she is not, someone is always there to carry her there....😆

🤣🤣 well lets see the brighter side of current track of AKNV ,,,,,now we get to laugh and have fun 😆
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks dear for the update....... now its become more crap😔